The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

It's easy to feel broody when you're alone or they are all behaving, when they are all being crazy and selectively hearing you it makes you wonder if you might be mad tk consider another. Or at least it does me lol

Yep it certainly does! :haha:

It's easy to feel broody when you're alone or they are all behaving, when they are all being crazy and selectively hearing you it makes you wonder if you might be mad tk consider another. Or at least it does me lol

yep this is 100% me! they've been lovely today too, lol, but I was at work for most of it ;)

DS3 is mental like 90% of the time, and DS4 has been clingy - probably because of the move - so it does feel a bit much at times LOL But then I think of the baby bump and the tiny newborn perfectness and I get all broody again

I'm stalking most of the time now rather than contributing. So busy. We found out yesterday that we will get the keys to our new house on July 31st! :happy dance: I'm currently preparing for a landlord inspection which is tomorrow. We have 2 months to get everything sorted out though, so once tomorrow is done I can relax a bit lol

How are you?

Eek exciting 30mummyof1
And yay Aimee-Lou! We will have been in the new house a week tomorrow. Still got boxes and bags of stuff everywhere. Still need to empty the loft and shed at the old house. Still trying to sort everything financially. Had the water bill for the old house today, it's like 3 times more than what the monthly charge there used to be. Not sure if that's because it had just gone into metered charge rather than a fixed monthly amount or not. Still got another month before the keys on the old house need returning. Our landlord has told the agents he doesn't want any inspection or viewings until we are completely out and had time to do things like fill in the holes where we put up shelves etc so don't have to worry about that.

Sounds like you're all busy!
Good luck 30mummyof1 hope you're not waiting to much longer x

I very much still stalk but don't post much. I've messaged a clinic in the U.S. just to see what the procedure of gender selection actually involves and costs to work out if it's actually something I'd want to do if we somehow had the money.
I honestly don't think I can face more than one pregnancy and birth as they're so hard on me, both physically and mentally. If I have another baby I'll be doing my best to ensure it's a baby girl.
I've got to organise a Skype chat with the doctor, but the time difference makes it hard!

I will, I tried calling but my network won't connect or something so I'm waiting for them to contact me.
My main questions are what tests I need and what happens to male embryos. I will happily donate them provided the laws in the U.S. aren't the same as here where donated embryos can contact their biological parents. I'd never want to know if that embryo actually was used and became a baby boy. I'd feel a child of mine was somewhere out there I think, I'd wonder if he resembled my sons, so I need to know what happens with it all. I'd love to help another couple have a baby, but I don't want to have any feelings of claim over that child. I wouldn't be the one carrying, birthing or raising them so I wouldn't want that to even be a consideration.

Just dropping in to say I got my BFP today. Baby number 4 is on he way!

Keep us updated Katherine grey

wow aimee lou! , super fast! Congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"