The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Welcome :)

We're ok here. Been so busy lately but hoping life will calm down once the summer holidays are here. Feeling rather broody lately!

:hi:ladies we welcomed Emily Rose 2 weeks ago, 2 weeks late! born at home, i still have to pinch myself that she is here. :cloud9:

Aw massive congratulations 30mummyof1! Love her names, my Eddie was going to be Emily had he been a girl xx

Hello! Is it alright if I join?

I have a little girl and hoping for another little girl!

3dpo here. Ovulated later than normal according to FF so the last time I had sex was 5 days before O so pretty unlikely I'll fall pregnant this cycle

Hey! I was on the other gender specific hopefuls, I have a son and soon will be trying for #2 and I'm hoping for another boy. We're gonna start TTC in November and have decided to stay team yellow!
Hope everyone has been doing well!

ETA: Forgot I posted this lol..

Hi welcome.

I'm majorly broody right now. The only thing that is holding me back from trying to convince DH to ttc now is that my friends and I are making plans for my 30th next year and if I ttc'd now I wouldn't be able to do it

Had my gorgeous boy Aerys Shepherd on the 25th. Absolutely totally in love. Feeling like I want so many babies right now! Nothing like a cuddly newborn.

Aww congratulations! I am ridiculously broody right now ha ha hubby has to have a heart op in the next few years, we will have a better idea when in December, so everything is on hold and will be dicussed after that

Hi ladies.
Can't believe im back here in this forum. I hate that i have to cone back here but need the support.
I have 3 darling boys and was totally done having babies. And surprise, unexpectedly expecting again.
If i could cross all my bones in my body in hopes that this one is a girl i would.
Hubby not taking it well at all.
So hopefully i get to update with a happily ever after story. ( a ds would still be loved of course! But i definitely will not be having any more kids so this is it )

I think there's that element with a surprise pregnancy or one that's taken a long time to achieve, that if you get the desired gender it will be 'worth it'. I felt like that with ds4 anyway, like there had to be SOME reason why it took 2.5 years to fall pregnant so it had to mean I would get a girl then all that waiting and hoping would have had a reason. (Of course we all know that all babies are worth it, but GD does funny things to the brain at those times when it's at its strongest)
Good luck anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->