*** The November Turkey Testers Thread *** Our first BFP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me down for the 5th please? Thanks! Hopefully that is an accurate day since my body is stupid. Not only are my cycles crazy i also have a cold...bleh.

I hope no one minds me joining! I know my ticker says I can test in about 6 days but I made a promise not to test till I was a week late. I plan on testing on the first.....maybe!

Add me on to Nov 7th...its my hubby's bday that day..would be the best Bday gift if I get a BFP :)

HeyMs.ANGELIAH,
i'm not really sure what cycle i'd call this for me, as have been NTNP, and had a chemical 2months ago, and took last month off, so maybe cycle 2?
we're :sex: every other day too, but i'm not getting obsessed, just kinda trying to take it easy, and i'm not using opks or anything, so in answer to your question what i'm doing differently is i'm just relaxing!

though i'm not looking forward to the tww, it's the worst part for me, probably for most people actually! how do you deal wiht the tww?

Good luck to everyone working hard at making babies right now!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for lotsa positive turkey testers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I also proclaim November to be the month of multiples. So please don't be shocked if you have triplets! xx

lol I wouldn't mind November giving me twins or triplets!

anyway, BUMP!

lol I wouldn't mind November giving me twins or triplets!

anyway, BUMP!

Brilliant I would absolutely love November to give me twins!! My mum's a twin and I'm getting on a bit at 37yrs old so who knows.:haha: Good luck lovelies.

lots and lots of :dust:

Just wanted to coat this thread in :dust: to all you November tester... apparently with multiple-babies-to-be! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"