*** The November Turkey Testers Thread *** Our first BFP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole- if I get twins I am going to make you come help me!! I couldnt handle it!!

lol! If you can find me ;)

I'm not responsible at all! I warned you. :haha:

:hugs:
HeyMs.ANGELIAH,
i'm not really sure what cycle i'd call this for me, as have been NTNP, and had a chemical 2months ago, and took last month off, so maybe cycle 2?
we're :sex: every other day too, but i'm not getting obsessed, just kinda trying to take it easy, and i'm not using opks or anything, so in answer to your question what i'm doing differently is i'm just relaxing!

though i'm not looking forward to the tww, it's the worst part for me, probably for most people actually! how do you deal wiht the tww?

I go crazy waiting and waiting til I break... lol:wacko: I got a strong line from a OPK so I'm truly looking forward to theend of my tww... I wish you the best of luck and hope we both get our :bfp: next month...

Hey ladies I'm Heather! Just wondering if i could join as well? Could you please put me down for the 22nd. Good luck :dust: to everyone!

Hi everyone, Hope it's okay that I join your forum....I am on CD 6 and ovulating in about a week. I'm looking forward to BDing :) and really hoping to get my BFP shortly after; If not AF is due around the 15th. Please put down for that date.... FX's she's a know show!!! I wish you all the best of luck this month!!

Hey can I be added to the testing thread too??

I come with a difference this month; I want a BFN. I go back on to the pill when AF arrives due to 'personal' problems etc. Although I secretly want a BFP...

Im due AF on 4th November so will test on 5th!
xxx

the thought of twins both terrifies me and excites me at the same time!!! :laugh2:

Can you please put me down for the 19th of November started spotting today so I know she will be here in full force by this afternoon. Thanks Love

Wow Twins -that would be fab, i just love the idea of having my(probably) final pregnancy and getting two babies -I dont want one baby to grow up without a close sibling; but DH may not agree to baby number 5 lol.

Now three babies -not quite so sure how we'd cope with that lol, but wow what a blessing that would be.

Congrats to you Nicholatmn on your news. :happydance::happydance:
So pleased for you - the luck of running a testing dates thread continues lol
:hugs::hugs:

xx

Could you put me down for the 10th?

How spooky, my mum had her fortune told and all the things they said have come true, all apart from 2 things: Someone close will have triplets and someone will have a boob job. Don't fancy a boob job, so i guess it's triplets! Also, multiples run in both mine an OH's families!

Could you put me down for the 10th?

How spooky, my mum had her fortune told and all the things they said have come true, all apart from 2 things: Someone close will have triplets and someone will have a boob job. Don't fancy a boob job, so i guess it's triplets! Also, multiples run in both mine an OH's families!

thats strange. My auntie had some sort of reading last month and the person told her that there would be a pregnancy in the family, so straight away my mum rang me and asked if it was me...I told her unfortunately no. Im hoping it was a prediction for the near future - dont think there is anybody else in my family that it could relate to...theres always hope. Hope is what i need!

Whats everyone up to for Halloween? (apart from BD!!!) Im going on a ghost walk at some place on the isle of wight. should be really cool!

hey huns pls could u change my testing date as i now have my accurate testing date from ovulation day its 2nd nov thanks huns xxx x i be 12dpo then too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"