*** The November Turkey Testers Thread *** Our first BFP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temp dropped this morning, AF gonna be here by tomorrow. Put me down for November 23rd please. Good luck everyone!

pls put me down for the 4th pls i think im ovulating!!!!! woohoo

hey darl sorry could you put me down for the 22nd?

Hey,
Got AF over the weekend - so please put me down for November 15th

Thanks

Going by my charts it will be nov 12th for me! Although since I had a mc im not sure how accurate that cycle prediction will be. Although we'll just have to see!

Can you put me down for the 12th :) Im praying this is the month! :dust:

I'd like to join too if I may......I've been away for a few months but I'm back, and DH and I are really hoping this round might be the one.

I will be testing on the 20th which is 2 days after aunt flow is due. Hopefully I can wait that long....I'm trying to take a relaxed approach this time. :)

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: all around!!!!

Could you please add me to the 1st? My chart says i'm 10DPO, but i'm not. I think i am just O'ing now. :)

Hi, can you please put me down for the 16th Nov. It's my second wedding anniversry 2nd november which i think is when i will be ovulating so really hoping for my BFP this month!!

Good luck to all, this feels like a lucky thread!!:dust:

Hi all. I hope there is some baby dust left fo all of us, after all the BFP from the previos months. I have my driving test today....uber scared!!!!!! So hopefully it will be some celebratory BD'ing tonight. lol. Have decided to use opk this month for the fist time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back