*** The November Turkey Testers Thread *** Our first BFP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love cool pics of baby bumps... and everyone knows that "bumps" are full of baby dust goodness! So... From now on, your thread should only be "bumped" like this!

Attachments

• maternity-silhouette.jpg
    maternity-silhouette.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 11
Oh, I also proclaim November to be the month of multiples. So please don't be shocked if you have triplets! xx

Bring them on! We aren't having anymore after this next one, so it's go big or go home!

Congrats to you hun!

Congrats Nicholat!! How awesome that you and your TTC buddy Megg got your :bfp: 's in the same month!!!

elo girls... im due to test on the 6th which will make me 2 days late... but this past cupple of days iv been extremely tired, and wanting to wee all the time.. is it to early to be getting signs if i am?? i didnt get any of this untill about 6 weeks with my 1st? what do you think? xx

I would love to be on the November thread considering oh's b=day is nov. 23 and mine is nov. 24th and I would be due to test the nov. 19th. but considering this month if i were to get preggers i would end up due on my wedding date. so oh and I have decided to stop for a few months. Partly because of that and mostly i need to leave this is too much now. with af changing i cant come on this site without crying again. so good luck all you ladies with bfps. i wish you a very happy pregnancy. will be back soon to check for updates with some of you.

I would love to be on the November thread considering oh's b=day is nov. 23 and mine is nov. 24th and I would be due to test the nov. 19th. but considering this month if i were to get preggers i would end up due on my wedding date. so oh and I have decided to stop for a few months. Partly because of that and mostly i need to leave this is too much now. with af changing i cant come on this site without crying again. so good luck all you ladies with bfps. i wish you a very happy pregnancy. will be back soon to check for updates with some of you.

So you don't want to be on the list?

My birthday is on the 25th! I hope to test on the 15th or so. It will be a good birthday present for me if I get preggers this time!!m:)

soon2bwifey, I hope you get pregnant soon. I understand not wanting to be due on my wedding day though.

Oh I do I do I do, but I just know that month it will not happen. but by all means you may put me on the list. who knows maybe someone wants to play games with me and I'll get my bfp when i want to avoid. i guess i could always ask to be induced a little earlier. i suppose. aw heck put me down for the 20th in case af wants to arrive 3 days late this month

Hi Nicholatmn can you add me for testing on the 12th of November the :witch: is due on the 5th butt I want a good strong:bfp: so will wait until then.

Pop me in for the the 5th Nov for my :bfp: ~ Fingers crossed anyway!! :dust:

I am actually new to this so I am a bit confused. I am 7dpo and I don't know if I will be considered Oct or Nov test date. But I am so far patiently waiting until the 30! Keeping my fingers x'd

I have been having light cramps, headaches and nausea since yesterday. Hope this it's this month.

I had a miscarriage October 1st, and my hcg levels just went to zero this week. So I was originally in the October thread for the 31st, but I think I'm going to ovulate later than expected....soooo I'm going to take a wild guess and say I'm testing on the 7th!!!

Good luck to everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back