• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** The November Turkey Testers Thread *** Our first BFP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you put me down for the 8th November provisionally - not sure when I'm going to ovulate! Thanks.

Hey ladies I am now on to my TWW and boy is that the hardest part I just pray I don't and test early... Good luck to everyone ttc :dust:

You know I'm shedding all the dust I can on this list right? And since it's the month of multiples, I'm going to laugh when half of y'all have twins ;)
love you all! xx

Hi Nicholat,

Big congrats on your BFP!!! Please put me down for testing on 25th November. Thanks xx

Hi Nicholat. Big congrats on your BFP! Woo hoo :thumbup:

I'm down to test on the 27th but I think I o'ed today so I might get you to move me to the 8th now if thats ok!

Thanks x

*soaks up all of the baby dust*

:D

Ive got a good feeling about this month....

Updated, thank you and yes, you have a good feeling because it is lucky! *phew* Time for another nap ;)

Hi girls, is the list on the first page still the right one? Don't think am on it yet, but not sure of the etiquette as this is the first time I've joined one of these threads.

Please put me down for 3rd Nov.

Congrats to Nicholat, how fab that you got your BFP while running this thread!

Hi girls, is the list on the first page still the right one? Don't think am on it yet, but not sure of the etiquette as this is the first time I've joined one of these threads.

Please put me down for 3rd Nov.

Congrats to Nicholat, how fab that you got your BFP while running this thread!

Thank you! and I updated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back