• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** The November Turkey Testers Thread *** Our first BFP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I didn't wait to test. I didn't think I would. What do you think?
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...regnancy-test-updated-more-pics-1st-post.html

I know I will be more than likely taking a test on the first anyway!

I saw lines! So, just tell me when you want to be the first BFP lol :)

Well I didn't wait to test. I didn't think I would. What do you think?
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...regnancy-test-updated-more-pics-1st-post.html

I know I will be more than likely taking a test on the first anyway!

i see lines too :)
congrats!!!!

Hello. How are you feeling today or tonight?..I hope all is well with you. Can you put me down for the 9th of November..That is when AF is due. I'm in the 2ww starting yesterday so i'm now 1 going on 2 dpo.

Hello, AF due 9th november so will test 12th if no show by then - please can you put me down to test on 12th? Congrats on your BFP !!! Thankyou for running this thread - hope you're right about multiples and november being a good month! Xx

Oh, November will be lucky like that :)
And thank you!

The list is updated!

Hello. How are you feeling today or tonight?..I hope all is well with you. Can you put me down for the 9th of November..That is when AF is due. I'm in the 2ww starting yesterday so i'm now 1 going on 2 dpo.

Me too fingers crossed for ya

Ladies I pray I get my BFP this month, it is so important to me because I got pregnant last Oct. and m/c in Jan. so this month is special for me... I hope that doesn't sound dump... I really worked hard this month for that :bfp: being nicer so my DH than usual even when I wanted to throw something @ him UGH just didn't want a reason not to be able to :sex: lol... Hold out your Bellys so I can SPRINKLE YOU ALL :haha: :dust:

Hello ladies, I'm kinda new to this, only been TTC / NTNP for 1 month now... According to my probably rubbish calculations AF is due around the 17th so could you please put me down for that?? Thanks!! x

Hi ladies,

another newbie on her 2nd month of trying :winkwink:

Can you put me down for testing on the 20th? AF is due on the 13th but then hubby goes away for a week so I'm going to try and hold out on the testing til he gets back:thumbup:!!!

Congrats Nicolat....:happydance::happydance:

Hope youve started a lucky novemeber thread for us....and have some spare baby dust to share with us :dust::dust:

I've already put myself down to test a few weeks ago but our official TTC#2 starts today as i took my last BCP this morning :yipee::yipee:

Can't wait...the CBEFM is also at the ready LOL.

Lets hope Novemeber is a lucky month for us all...especially as it's DP birthday on the 27th so it would be a great pressie...especially as Jac our DS i found out just before my birthday last year...only fair dont you think that its DPs turn this time :winkwink:

Claire
xx

I will be testing in nov on the 23rd, as the :witch: came in on her broomstick today. :growlmad:

:dust: to all!~

Hi! Can you change my date from November 11 to November 8. I was off a few days on my cycle. I am in the dreaded 2WW!!!! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back