*** The November Turkey Testers Thread *** Our first BFP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I be put down for the 8th of November pleaseeeeeeeeee ....thanks!!!

Nicolat, can I be added to the 5th on the official ;) testing thread!!

I'm going to be testing right at the start... November 1st... Can I be added please??

**pssst** Will I get kicked out if I poas early???? It's so hard to wait...

LOL, nicholatmn......shoulda let you continue from the get go. Glad you're picking this thing up. How's it going TTC? Getting cold here in VA, isn't it?:cold:

LOL, nicholatmn......shoulda let you continue from the get go. Glad you're picking this thing up. How's it going TTC? Getting cold here in VA, isn't it?:cold:

It's ok. I am also keeping up another banner thread. And others asked me nicely on here. lol

TTC is going swell. I didn't ovulate this month, so November is my month :)

And yes it's getting cold! I'm so excited!! I love the coldness!

hey girls i have an estimate date for testing for 7th nov so could u pls add me :wohoo: this may change if ov is earlier or later than cd22 i just going by last cycle for date will update if need be. COME ON NOV :bfp:'s for us all :dust: ladies xxxx

Me too!!! Love bundling up! Good luck in November....it IS your fav. month!

Hi, can you put me down to test on the 3rd please. xx

OKay Nicole you are going to be my super duper fantabulous lucky charm! Put me down for the 9th of Novemeber please.:flower:

... because
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

1. I'll be able to send out my christmas cards with ''and the bump'' added and watch the faces of all my family for the penny to drop lol
2. My maternity leave will start at the beginning of my elder children's school holidays and i'll be off next Christmas / New Year and through until the Easter hols
3. My little beans birthday would always fall during the summer holidays -no going to school on his or her birthday.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
xx
baby dust to all :dust::dust::dust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members