*** The November Turkey Testers Thread *** Our first BFP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tentatively putting myself down for the 9th of November.....

Assuming I kick out an egg this cycle! Apparently that's more than my lazy-arsed ovaries can usually be bothered with!

You realize the great track record of the host of the threads....hope it continues that way for you!!!! :hugs: Can you put me down on the 17th? Going on Vacation 7-14 so I cant test early this cycle! :happydance: Thanks for hosting!

come on bonfire babes let make it yours and my month xxx
guited just found out mate mine having 3rd baby already 5 months gone, i could of cried i am pleased for her just so jealous, im a i bad friend...

hi this is the tag for november tester i made for our other group bonfire babies, if want it this is link for sparky bit, i have had to cut it so it doesnt show as a sparky in this or u would not have got the link which u copy so hopefully if u copy first bit then next bit but al as one will work...
copy this bit first https://img210.imageshack.us/img210

then add this bit at end of img210...

/4691/z4ad5f02cab4df.gif

Updated and good luck DM! I hope you also pop out an egg for November!!

Hrm, let's say November 5th for now for a testing date. May change depending on what day I ovulate. (last month it was CD 12, hadn't BBT charted before that)

Thanks much. :flower:

You can put me down tentatively for the 15th. I'm hoping AF shows up this weekend, so we can BD for Halloween. :)

Hi Nicholatmn, please put me down for the 17th. I too hope the thread luck rubs off on you also!!!!! BFP's HERE WE COME!!!

Morning Nicholat, please can you put me down for 9th November. Thank you

Hey can you put me down for 5th November please **Fireworks Night** !!

Thank you xxx

Could you put me down for the 4th please? That will be a 26 day cycle for me, I havent had one that long yet but as it would have been my Grandma's birthday that day I am hoping it will bring me luck!

:dust: for all!! xxx

Hey
Could you put me down for the 4th please! thanks

good luck to all xxx

Hi could you add me on the 5th please :D baby dust to all ! xx

I can't believe it's only CD 10 for me! This is worse than the TWW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back