*** The November Turkey Testers Thread *** Our first BFP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im the 10th too i think not finished this period yet hehe

Can you put me for the 9th November plz! Fingers and toes will be crossed for us all this month x

Can you please put me for the 14th? THANKS!!!!

Hi, can you put me down for the 5th please?
good luck all you lady-loos! this will be our month!
:dust:

Nicholat - Glad to see you've taken over the November testing thread... hope you get your BFP in your favorite month of the year! Can you put me down for testing on November 7th! Thanks!! :dust: Baby dust to all!

BTW - is there a catchy clever name for a July baby?? I was sad to not "catch" my June Bug last cycle! I need some new sparkly text for my signature!

Nicholat - Glad to see you've taken over the November testing thread... hope you get your BFP in your favorite month of the year! Can you put me down for testing on November 7th! Thanks!! :dust: Baby dust to all!

BTW - is there a catchy clever name for a July baby?? I was sad to not "catch" my June Bug last cycle! I need some new sparkly text for my signature!

I'm not sure if there is a name yet? Don't know but I updated you to the list! good luck!!

yeah, the junebugs thing was SO cute, we deffo need something equally cute for our july babies!

All Updated! And Good luck!

Nicholatmn just wanted to say a big thanks for being so efficient..
cant wait for Nov to see all the results coming thru..

This coming week is the one one for me ..good luck to everyone
x

Hi ladies, first time I've joined one of these threads. I love this time of year too! Hope there are lots of BFPs.

Not sure when I'll be testing, cycles wacky, probably around bonfire night, here's hoping.

Hiya can you put me down for the 2nd November please!!!! its my ex husbands birthday so will be so pleased to get my BFP on that day lol xxxx

And thank you everyone :) I can update quickly because I have a laptop and netbook so no matter when I'm working, I can come on here... the only time I lag at updates are when I sleep (like now... I just woke up lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"