*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

well i had an appointment yesterday for docs cos last month they took blood tests but they came back normal. they have decided to send me and my husband up to hospital for more tests as they don't know what's wrong. ive got to wait at least 4 months for an appointment they say so its going to be a long wait. but Im kinda scared cos i don't know what kinda tests they will do. x

.GUPPY-thanks for the encouragement..so I hear your sink is expecting? lol..you ok?

yes she is! Im trying to figure out who the father is...that slut! :rofl :rofl: :rofl:

Im fine. just getting stupid evaps, but im not surprised in the least seeing how im just now 7DPOs :dohh: ...just curing the addiction though :blush: i did get some $1 Tree OPKs...got a light line but still negative...blah.

:to see my hormone levels including others, yeah i know i just hate waiting and hate tests dont even like getting bloods taken x

thanx x :hugs::hugs:

guppy, we should send that slut of a sink to maury for a DNA test lol! Everything sounds promising for you! I soooo hope you get your BFP..So you are using opks??

Pink, fingers crossed for both of us..I know its hard to see the BFN even when we know its early..something about that sets the mood for the entire cycle

was a bit of a downer but was to be expected so early but u still hope to see some thing haha im such a geek

will have to keep each other updated as we are pretty close together x

becyboo - Asib had good advice. peeonastick.com is a great website for learning more about using OPKs. I was able to get a packge of 40 OPKs an 10HPTs for $10 plus shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FYLNVU?ie=UTF8&redirect=true

Also I recommend getting a basal thermometer and temping every morning. Here's a good link to a website with more info on temping:

https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/bbt/bbtfaq.html

If you are going by website calculators for your fertile week it may be wrong. I know that I temped and did OPK's last month and the the website ovulation calculator had me Ov'ing one week before I actually did. So I learned a lot by doing that.

want2bmum - The link to your chart isn't there I don't think. I'm sorry I don't know about implant dips... I didn't get one. I also didn't get an implant! !?

How'd your temp go today? I was going bonkers obsessing about temps too. The www.fertilityfriend.com website said it's hard to really tell anything while the month is going on. It's looking back over the whole month that you'll start to see a picture. But then they say "not always." Like I had a triphasic chart last month. It got me all excited...and nothing. The website says that some women do this and are pregannt, some women don't and are still pregnant. Ughh!

If you have no luck w/ opinions, try the Two Week Wait board. They may have some thoughts. good luck!

yeah, i totally agree with those stupid calculators online! I never ov. until CD 20 (at the earliest) and now its been more like 21-22 :wacko:

:rofl: so funny you mentioned maury because i was just telling my friend the same exact thing :haha:
yeah, i went to the $1Tree last night and got em. I figured since they are only one dollar i might as well :thumbup:

Mrs_C_Taylor- yeah, waiting is crappy. I hope you get results soon! Keep us filled in and if you ever want to talk ive delt with a few hormone deficiencies before (am currently diagnosed with hypothyroid and getting hormone replacement thearpy for it), i may also have a progestrone issue-but i think its boardline-but enough to get pregnant at least-no thearapy. Ive also been anemic (i know thats not a hormone thing, but just thought id mention). So if you ever need someone to talk to PM me :friends:

want2bmum - The link to your chart isn't there I don't think. I'm sorry I don't know about implant dips... I didn't get one. I also didn't get an implant! !?

How'd your temp go today? I was going bonkers obsessing about temps too. The www.fertilityfriend.com website said it's hard to really tell anything while the month is going on. It's looking back over the whole month that you'll start to see a picture. But then they say "not always." Like I had a triphasic chart last month. It got me all excited...and nothing. The website says that some women do this and are pregannt, some women don't and are still pregnant. Ughh!

If you have no luck w/ opinions, try the Two Week Wait board. They may have some thoughts. good luck!

here is my chart: My Ovulation Chart

I think that by looking at it, I should wait for AF to show up any minute.... the thing is that this is the second day of low temp and AF didn't arrive, nor it will tomorrow I am sure because I feel crap the day before and today I don't have the slightest pain...

I am puzzled, don't know whether the O day was wrong or if there is something I am missing in the chart....

just confused really...

Guppy-LMAO... OPKS I keep getting light lines but nothng on HPT at all..not even evap!!!!!!! MS C Best wishes!!!!

Hey girls.... My af isdue today.... So I am hoping il get a positivesoon..... I want toknow!
I hope deFgal isn't outxx

Guppy says that I'm still in- as of right now cuz AF hasn't really started the flow - still spotting so no idea... I think AF will still come but we'll see. It's really off to a weird strange start... 7 hours of spotting?! :nope: I don't think I got a chance but I'll hold my chin up cuz Guppy says so...

Guppy says that I'm still in- as of right now cuz AF hasn't really started the flow - still spotting so no idea... I think AF will still come but we'll see. It's really off to a weird strange start... 7 hours of spotting?! :nope: I don't think I got a chance but I'll hold my chin up cuz Guppy says so...

How confusing. Yes, PMA hun, we're all here for you x

yeah, hang in there Natalie. I had spotting for a few hours the day my period was due and i was actually pregnant with my son! What color is the blood? Brown? Light pink? bright red? dark red?

re: opks as hpts. Most woman have some LH in their system throughout the entire cycle-even after Ov. but it just peaks prior to ovulation. If you are using an OPK as an HPT and you get a line, it only means your pregnant if the line is as dark or darker than the control line (just like it would look if you had a positive on it for ovulating). I hope we both see it soon :hugs:

It was pink/brown at first. Now it's just bright red (light red)...

hmm....hard to say. only time will tell. brown/pink sounds promising! Not sure about the red though. Is it more brownish pink with a little red tinge or is the majority red?

I think majority red but I'm overanalyzing things so I don't rightly know how you would define the amount of stuff I saw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->