*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

:nope: Looks like i might be starting AF... Darn it, I really thought I had a chance this cycle... I am not sure if I should count myself out yet or not cuz it's still pretty light.

:nope: Looks like i might be starting AF... Darn it, I really thought I had a chance this cycle... I am not sure if I should count myself out yet or not cuz it's still pretty light.

Awww I'm sorry DG! :hugs: But as you said, don't count yourself out yet unless she comes in full force!

@Guppy - thanks for adding me.

@deafgal01 - Hang in there. You might still be in it :happydance:

Hang in there DG! Could just be spotting! Ya never know!

Woohoo I got the BD in tonight after the EWCM I had today. Didn't take an OPK will try to take one in the morning!

Doesn't really look like spotting but I wouldn't know- never seen what "real spotting" is supposed to look like so it's more of light I guess than spotting. I'm not sure yet. We'll know in a few hours. :shrug: Thanks for the support girls...

Well, how is everyone?

Middle of the working week. Lots of jobs for me to do today and of course got to come and see how the most exciting thread on BnB is doing! SO much can happen if you dont log in for a while!
me...I'm still pretty much symptom-less which isnt giving me alot of confidence for next week when I test but its early days and who knows what is around the corner. Should know not to get my hopes up though.

Ok now that's just weird... I wiped and few times blood and last two wipes nada nothing zip...

Good thing I chose to not use tampon otherwise I would have missed that observation...

My af is due 8th april.. Ytd was 12dpo n i couldnt resist..n i tested. It was a :bfn: boohoo. But i m very crammy, moody.. N my cm is creamy.. Hope the witch nv shows up..

Guppy, add me pls. Thanks! Wish me luck..

Hi Guppy Is it too late to add me to April testers?
My test day is April 11th and either girl or boy.
Thankyou:happydance:

im losing it..i tested yesterday at 7dpo (afternoon0 and nothing..no line., no evap, i even tore it apart. Needless to say I had a horrible, moody night. Broke a door, cried, and I could not help it. I just feel hopeless...perhaps a break for me if this is not my month..I only tested because of my bbs so sore yesterday...today not so bad..idk what to think or feel... Sorry to bring a negative attitude on here I just needed to vent and cry a little...thanks:cry:

asib- we can cry together. I'm starting AF I think so I'm in a sad mood right now. :hugs:

OH D-gal, I am so sorry! HUgs sweetie..I know its so difficult to swallow! :hug:

It's still very light- like spotting at this point but I can see it becoming full flow later on which is weird because I've always gotten full flow within the hour of seeing the light blood.

Asib :hugs:

d-gal any cramping? Perhaps late implant? Also, people do spot in early pregnancy. FXD for you sweetie!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->