*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

erm...i doont know how to explain that. if youre saying its spotty and not a flow then you still have a chance! it's hard to say what will happen but right now it sounds fine :hugs:

Guppy :hugs: Thanks for trying to keep my hopes up... I just don't know what to make of this, considering I've never had spotting before my AF... She always just came on full flow instantly when it was time. :shrug:

take it as a good sign for now and then see what happens.
It's hard to decide on something so prematurely iykwim.

i am a april tester too can i join your thread :) im due to test 26th thanks xxxxx

So I'm 8 dpo today and had some major ewcm... I know I o'd on day 20 of my cycle because I had 3 consecutive high temps and a positive opk. I sometimes get ewcm right before my period, but not this much and not this early. This is the 3rd day of it. Anyone see this as a good sign? The weird this is that I'm on Prometrium suppositories for about 5-6 and that's supposed to make your discharge the white creamy kind and I've seen that too. Not sure what it's all about, but I'm hoping it's more reason to be hopeful! My bb's have started hurting more... the shooting pains that I've been experiencing seem to have left, but now they're just kind of tender. Thoughts?

has anyone else had cramping since pretty much ovulation day? Im 7 DPOs and thats what ive been getting for about the last week.

Congrats to all the new BFP's :happydance: and :hugs:to the one that got a BFN...

I'm on CD 19, Got my first pos OPK on CD 14...It continued to be pos on Cd's 15, 16, 17. On the 18 the first one I took was pos and the one I took last night was neg...I took another one with my secound urine about 20 min ago and it's positive again...CONFUSED!:wacko: Whats going on??? Did I ovulate???

Congrats to all the new BFP's :happydance: and :hugs:to the one that got a BFN...

I'm on CD 19, Got my first pos OPK on CD 14...It continued to be pos on Cd's 15, 16, 17. On the 18 the first one I took was pos and the one I took last night was neg...I took another one with my secound urine about 20 min ago and it's positive again...CONFUSED!:wacko: Whats going on??? Did I ovulate???

I would consider yourself fertile until you get consistant negatives. Many woman have certain times of the day where the LH surge occurs. Plus if you didn't hold your urine as long or if you had something to drink, it can dilute the urine and may bring a false negative. Keep :sex: until its negative and then :sex: at least one day after-just in case.

has anyone else had cramping since pretty much ovulation day? Im 7 DPOs and thats what ive been getting for about the last week.

That's pretty much been me, too! Except I would say my cramps have been more on and off. What do yours feel like? I remember having some shooting-like pains, then regular period cramps, and also some achy, ovulation type feeling.

I agree with Guppy Jess..and thanks for the wishes..I hope you get your BFP this cycle

:nope: Looks like i might be starting AF... Darn it, I really thought I had a chance this cycle... I am not sure if I should count myself out yet or not cuz it's still pretty light.

Nooooo! She better get back!

Hi ladies! Im 10 dpo today and still have no symptoms at all :shrug:. Normally by now bbs would be sore and I would have cramps. Ive caught a cold or something yesterday and I'm laying in bed today! I don't know what to think :wacko:

Congrats to all the BFP's, sorry for all the BFN and :witch: :hugs:!!

I would consider yourself fertile until you get consistant negatives. Many woman have certain times of the day where the LH surge occurs. Plus if you didn't hold your urine as long or if you had something to drink, it can dilute the urine and may bring a false negative. Keep :sex: until its negative and then :sex: at least one day after-just in case.

Okay thanks! hoping I'm not having an anovulatory:nope: I wanted to post a pic of my opk's but not sure how too. Maybe I'm reading them wrong... I really don't have any symptoms...Just got a cold about two days ago...

I need opinions..

Im 2dpo now .. we :sex: saturday morning-mid afternoon several times but
i have a feeling it wasnt the right time even if it says there might be a
slight chance.. it says my most fertile days are between 4th-8th april..
so being the 6th would it be a good idea to :sex: today for more of a chance?

Anyone? :cry:
no-one seems to reply to me .. i wrote in TTC and no1 ever replies could just cry lol
want some advice im clueless with the whole ov and stuff

Aw, sorry for letting you down. I sometimes feel the same way, it can feel very lonely if you put yourself out there and don't get a response. I know for me, I check my subscribed threads and if people post like crazy, I spend time catching up on those before looking at new ones...

But back to your question. I would BD today. Especially because then you won't second guess whether you did as much as you could to get your BFP.

That's pretty much been me, too! Except I would say my cramps have been more on and off. What do yours feel like? I remember having some shooting-like pains, then regular period cramps, and also some achy, ovulation type feeling.

yep. thats pretty much what it is! There were a couple of times where i felt normal but most of the time thats what its been feeling like! Hope this is a good sign! Had it with my first pregnancy- didn't have it with my second :shrug:

Okay thanks! hoping I'm not having an anovulatory:nope: I wanted to post a pic of my opk's but not sure how too. Maybe I'm reading them wrong... I really don't have any symptoms...Just got a cold about two days ago...

Thats why i switched to the digitals (with smiley face/circle). I NEVER get a positive on the strip OPKs but i do on the digis-plus theres no guess work invovled :winkwink:

Thats why i switched to the digitals (with smiley face/circle). I NEVER get a positive on the strip OPKs but i do on the digis-plus theres no guess work invovled :winkwink:

If the :witch: shows this month, I'm switching over! Thanks!

guppy-question for you! If I got my smiley face on the opk digital monday the 28th but by next day tues the 29th no smiley and light opk lines, was tues my ovulation day or could it be I o'd wednesday and Tuesday was within the window of 12-48 hours? I am so confused in trying to figure out if I am 7 spo or 8spo today..thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->