*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

guppy-question for you! If I got my smiley face on the opk digital monday the 28th but by next day tues the 29th no smiley and light opk lines, was tues my ovulation day or could it be I o'd wednesday and Tuesday was within the window of 12-48 hours? I am so confused in trying to figure out if I am 7 spo or 8spo today..thanks

hmmm... my guess would be that you ov.ed Tuesday.

Update..... I tested this morning at 10dpo with FRER and got bfn.... But not losing hope just yet!!!! I'm still in the race! No signs of the witch but she's not due until Sunday!!!

Update..... I tested this morning at 10dpo with FRER and got bfn.... But not losing hope just yet!!!! I'm still in the race! No signs of the witch but she's not due until Sunday!!!

Great PMA hun! :friends: thanks for sharing, that will help others in the same situation keep their chin up :D

i want to be like you cupcake as I am flipping out at of 7dpo yesterday..emotions overloaded and cannot control my tears//but a BFN using +/- blue die cheapie..ughh..hate the wait....

Hi ladies! Im 10 dpo today and still have no symptoms at all :shrug:. Normally by now bbs would be sore and I would have cramps. Ive caught a cold or something yesterday and I'm laying in bed today! I don't know what to think :wacko:

Congrats to all the BFP's, sorry for all the BFN and :witch: :hugs:!!

Stuffy nose or runny nose is a good symptom of being preg! Hopefully that's what it is! I was surprised on here to see how many women were surprised to get BFP's because they had no obvious symptoms, so you're still in there!

ya but I would trade places with your sink right about now gup just to see the second line! lol..oh god what has become of my sanity?:hugs:

Anyone ever heard of having no symptoms at all at 10 dpo? Not even af symptoms?:shrug:

kelly yes..in fact the months I had symptoms i had BFN when I did not have them I had BFP..I had only some dreams as a symptom until yesterday than became very emotional and bbs hurt even to walk so maybe PMS again for me? GOOD LUCK hun

kelly yes..in fact the months I had symptoms i had BFN when I did not have them I had BFP..I had only some dreams as a symptom until yesterday than became very emotional and bbs hurt even to walk so maybe PMS again for me? GOOD LUCK hun

Thanks I hope it's a good thing, every month I have "symptoms" but now sofas none lol....i had an ectopic preg in 2009 but I can't remember if I had symptoms then since we were ntnp.

what did I just do??? brought a FRER from the chemist when picking kids up from school. Why?? Why?? Why?? I've got a week to go and no real symptoms. So now its going to be sitting in my cupboard shouting at me to :test:

I wish I could reach out and have a group hug, you ladies are all amazing. Guppy, thank you so much for starting us off and bringing us together x

To all my EARLY testers with bfns.... Don't lose hope. Sometimes your body just doesn't want to be so nice.... You are still in the run. If your af hasn't come, remember that. Keep positive. Think happy thoughts. Try not to stress, your baby needs you to stay calm!!! :dust: HUGS

:happydance::happydance:CONGRATS TO ALL :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I posted a thread in the TTC section but no luck at all... 0 replies:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I am going to post it here as well in the hope that some of you girls can give me an honest advise based on experience or reading or just gut feeling...

here it is, let me know if it is confusing... I tend to be when I write in english :dohh:

yesterday at 9DPO I had a low post O temp, still on the cover line though. So I thought that it could be ID but today I woke up and I had the lowest temp!!! Far below the cover line

The thing is that from saturday to monday (6 to 8DPO) I had some severe cramps and I thought AF was on its way, maybe at 10DPO....which I was not particularly happy about I usually get cramps 4 or 5 days before AF shows up, they are usually milder and intensify as AF approaches.

From Monday onwards I didn't have the slightest pain, nothing, none at all... and this is strange for me as cramps intensify up until AF shows up. My last LP was 10 day so I was expecting AF today, but even if I'll have a LP of 15 days this cycle (which I'd be extremely happy about!!!) I should already have cramps by now...

I also did the progesterone test when I was 2DPO... yes too early...now I know.... but it came back with a very high value.... so at the time I was not expecting a short LP or even cramps this early...

I am confused... I know I should wait to see if temps go up or down in the next few days but this is all I can think about

I was looking at many other ovulatory charts in FF and temps seem to go down the day AF comes not 2 or 3 days before....

The question is: Can ID last for more than a day, has anyone read or experienced this? Also how long before AF actually ahows up, do body temps go that low?

Would you like to stalk my chart?

Thank you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

here is the link: My Ovulation Chart

I couldn't get your chart to open :shrug:

I think one low temp is okay, maybe it was late implantation?

Repost your chart and I'll check it out. I just started charting myself but maybe I can help

good Luck!!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->