*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Very light cramping- nothing painful. Yeah, that's what I heard too but it was clotting earlier (least it looked like clots, might not have been but I don't know how else to explain it) plus it was red too... :shrug: Gotta prepare myself for the inevitable.

god I hope and pray for a miracle for you sweetie..You are such a positive force on this board..I would love to see you get your BFP...I know in time we all will..Patience is half the battle!

I definitely need a sign. At this point, i've never been pregnant so I have NO idea if I'm able to do that. I should be able to seeing as to how my mom managed to have 3 and my sister had 3 too (but miscarried 1 at 13 weeks).

You will be pg..on average, they say it takes a couple 6 months to conceive. So you are coming up on your BFP sweetie!!! You ovulate and are regular right?? So its a matter of time!

Congrats all BFPs :) sorry to all who have gotten BFN's! :(

Sorry to hear about your bfn asib still very early though you are not out yet! :)

I am 11dpo and have been having cramps for over a week and I have been proper moody so I don't think think this my month!!

Thank you so much Juzz.best wishes for bfp..I dont know what my prob is..this is cycle #3 for me and the worst emotionally for some reason!!!!:nope:

I need opinions..

Im 2dpo now .. we :sex: saturday morning-mid afternoon several times but
i have a feeling it wasnt the right time even if it says there might be a
slight chance.. it says my most fertile days are between 4th-8th april..
so being the 6th would it be a good idea to :sex: today for more of a chance?

Anyone? :cry:
no-one seems to reply to me .. i wrote in TTC and no1 ever replies could just cry lol
want some advice im clueless with the whole ov and stuff

:happydance::happydance:CONGRATS TO ALL :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I posted a thread in the TTC section but no luck at all... 0 replies:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I am going to post it here as well in the hope that some of you girls can give me an honest advise based on experience or reading or just gut feeling...

here it is, let me know if it is confusing... I tend to be when I write in english :dohh:

yesterday at 9DPO I had a low post O temp, still on the cover line though. So I thought that it could be ID but today I woke up and I had the lowest temp!!! Far below the cover line

The thing is that from saturday to monday (6 to 8DPO) I had some severe cramps and I thought AF was on its way, maybe at 10DPO....which I was not particularly happy about I usually get cramps 4 or 5 days before AF shows up, they are usually milder and intensify as AF approaches.

From Monday onwards I didn't have the slightest pain, nothing, none at all... and this is strange for me as cramps intensify up until AF shows up. My last LP was 10 day so I was expecting AF today, but even if I'll have a LP of 15 days this cycle (which I'd be extremely happy about!!!) I should already have cramps by now...

I also did the progesterone test when I was 2DPO... yes too early...now I know.... but it came back with a very high value.... so at the time I was not expecting a short LP or even cramps this early...

I am confused... I know I should wait to see if temps go up or down in the next few days but this is all I can think about

I was looking at many other ovulatory charts in FF and temps seem to go down the day AF comes not 2 or 3 days before....

The question is: Can ID last for more than a day, has anyone read or experienced this? Also how long before AF actually ahows up, do body temps go that low?

Would you like to stalk my chart?

Thank you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

here is the link: My Ovulation Chart

Yup very regular and assuming yes I ovulate... Started the opk in deb so trying to find the pattern but yes I found positive in feb and mar.

Becy boo, everything I read and know from experience is this hun, -once you get your positive opk, you have 24-48 hours to get the job done..so what I do is, when i start to see a darker but not the darkest line on an opk, i get it in that night, the night of the pos opk and the night after trying to cover all bases. And remember, if your CM is sperm friendly, it can survive 3-5 days once inside! Its best to have it there waiting for the egg though..just my thoughts..Best wishes sweetie..

Want to be mom- I have no experience with charting or temping..wish I could be of more help..hugs and best wishes!

I have no experiance with opk's .. never had them and this time itll be a miss because its too late i think usually just try when i come off :witch: then wait and see which proberley isnt the best idea but i think id get my hopes up too much with ov tests etc .. i don't know if i was too early to of ov'd or not :shrug: x

becy boo opks are the best way to know for sure..I got pg 2 times on first try with them but sadly-mc...Go visit peeonastick.com its VERY informative. Best wishes for a BFP!!!!!!!!

had a bad day yesterday, dropped into a and e at work as i really felt awful and had a test but was :bfn: but the nurse did say there tests wer just rubbish ones and wouldnt pick anything up this early so fingers crossed!
still feeling sick, bloated, constipated, exausted, weepy and today woke up with a stuffy nose and sneezing all day :( :shrug:

PINK, aw...I am in same boatas you..at 7dpo yesterday, weepy and BFN! I am due for AF the 13th so maybe too early?

Thread is updated. :friends:

ladies, keep your head up. No one is out until the :witch: officially shows her face! :hugs:
Welcome to the new ladies :hi: hope this thread is your lucky charm! :dust:

PINK, aw...I am in same boatas you..at 7dpo yesterday, weepy and BFN! I am due for AF the 13th so maybe too early?

i knew it was to early :dohh: but felt so bad got a lil worried cos of how i felt wen i mc!! freaking out at everything but its the 1st time theres been a real possibility since so bricking it haha

af due between the 12th and the 15th feels like forever

well :witch: is due tomorrow and i havent tested again yet i really want to now but going to wait till tomorrow. this morning not feeling too good feel sick but not actually being sick hate it. went to docs yesterday and they now want to refer us to hospital for more tests. which is good and exciting but scary at the ame time cos i dont know what they will want to do. has anybody else had to go through this? x

well :witch: is due tomorrow and i havent tested again yet i really want to now but going to wait till tomorrow. this morning not feeling too good feel sick but not actually being sick hate it. went to docs yesterday and they now want to refer us to hospital for more tests. which is good and exciting but scary at the ame time cos i dont know what they will want to do. has anybody else had to go through this? x

Hi Mrs_C_Taylor, im sorry if i missed this, but whats going on?

Pink, fingers crossed for both of us..I know its hard to see the BFN even when we know its early..something about that sets the mood for the entire cycle..GUPPY-thanks for the encouragement..so I hear your sink is expecting? lol..you ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->