*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Congrats to all the bfp's EXCITiNG :D hugs to all the bfn's :( and lots of luck and baby dust to the rest of us testers!! :) hope April is our month :) xxxx

Okay ladies who are like me and test at 7dpo or earlier..read this..made me feel better..also read implantation does not start usually until 6-10dpo..

days past conception/ovulation (DPO) hCG in mIU/mL
in singleton pregnancy
7 days 0 - 5
14 days 3 - 426
21 days 18 - 7,340
28 days 1,080 - 56,500
35-42 days 7,650 - 229,000
43-64 days 25,700 - 288,000
57-78 days 13,300 - 253,000
17-24 weeks 4,060 - 65,400
25+ weeks 3,640 - 117,000

Hi ladies, just to let you know I won't be testing on the date I originally said as af was late last month so I am not quite sure where it will fall this month. Hope your ok x

Want2bMum, I found your chart on another page.

I would wait and see how you temp is tomorrow. If it goes up you should be okay.

Do you use OPK's? and do you test around the same time everyday?

so do you think you would have the metalic taste after implantation or before I have this the BB's are hurting and have had cramps for a while. trying to stop from testing but keep thinking maybe it could happen this early. LOL wishful thinking.

so do you think you would have the metalic taste after implantation or before I have this the BB's are hurting and have had cramps for a while. trying to stop from testing but keep thinking maybe it could happen this early. LOL wishful thinking.

I had the metallic taste for BOTH pregnancies starting at 2 DPOs!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/580304-december-2011-babies.html

for all those april testers with BFP's look forward to seeing you soon over in first tri, dont be a stranger

:dust: for all the rest of the testers yet to go

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/580304-december-2011-babies.html

for all those april testers with BFP's look forward to seeing you soon over in first tri, dont be a stranger

Thanks for posting that hun! :flow:
I hope i get to join ya!

Still no sign of AF. I see the BFP number increased!! Woudnt it be lovely to see the amount of BFPs matched exactly with the number of April testers?

Mz- wish that would happen...

Btw congrats to all the :bfp: and :dust to all the ones still waiting/trying!

congrats on the BFP :cloud9:

Hopefully you will have many more of us April testers joining you!!!!

I test on the 8th!!!

Guppy says that I'm still in- as of right now cuz AF hasn't really started the flow - still spotting so no idea... I think AF will still come but we'll see. It's really off to a weird strange start... 7 hours of spotting?! :nope: I don't think I got a chance but I'll hold my chin up cuz Guppy says so...

well i have never "spotted" before in my life.... im usually on the af or not.... but at 9dpo i had spotting and forgive my tmi but it was just like brown cm.... i was like thats it i am out of it this month woe is me etc etc for the day and then the next day i had a lil bit more... not even panty liner worthy to be honest. but here i am still in the game... so you are allowed a little bit of wallowing n then back to testing in a couple of days.... yey xx

WOW so many more BFP's since I last looked, congrats to you all, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead :flower:

:hugs: sorry to those that have been got by the :witch:

Well the :witch: got me today so i'm out, although I would have loved to get my BFP, I am kinda glad she arrived as this is my 1st real af since having my LO as I was on the pill from 6 weeks post birth. Now I know my body is back to normal so can start planning for a 2012 baby!!

Good luck to you all that are still to test I hope you get you :BFP:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I am still in the game. I may test on Friday and another on Tuesday. Hopefully one of those will be a BFP. AF is officially 8 days late. Hoping it's not a whacky AF.

mswiz hopefully you will get your BFP...AS FOR ME, I am going to buy a FRER and try to hold off testing anymore til Friday morning (10dpo)...even than I am convincing myself of a BFN..Why am I falling apart this cycle??? Ughhhh :cry:

I was thinking AF was going to come on time and it would be another month of trying but now it is late and I think I ovulated later than I expected so I am still holding on and my hope and faith is increasing.

hey my lovelies....
my af is due today and no sign. i am glad. i just noticed by boobs have shot up at least another size.... i have one of my bigger bras on and it is a lil snug. yey.... i kinda feel quite pregnant but am not testing positive. it normally takes like 4 or 5 days post period... i just cant stop testing i do not know what my problem is.
for the last 3 days i have been so unbelievably tired, like crazilly tired. im laying on my bed now and am thinking of getting my babies into bed in the next half an hour and snuggling into bed myself.
im so excited.
i was a lil crazy going up to 7dpo but the last couple of days iv chilled out and the time has gone so much faster x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->