*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

OMG the BFP's are coming in thick and fast !!!!
Here's hoping I will be one of them in 16 days lol.
:dust:

has anyone else had cramping since pretty much ovulation day? Im 7 DPOs and thats what ive been getting for about the last week.

ive had cramping that felt like af cramps for about a week but stopped yesterday now ive just got like a full feeling like ive eaten to much and my muscles are struggling to keep ma belly in hahaha x x x

what did I just do??? brought a FRER from the chemist when picking kids up from school. Why?? Why?? Why?? I've got a week to go and no real symptoms. So now its going to be sitting in my cupboard shouting at me to :test:

I wish I could reach out and have a group hug, you ladies are all amazing. Guppy, thank you so much for starting us off and bringing us together x

{{{{group hug}}}}}} best i could do :D

yea and i defo second the thanks to guppy :happydance:

has anyone else had cramping since pretty much ovulation day? Im 7 DPOs and thats what ive been getting for about the last week.

ive had cramping that felt like af cramps for about a week but stopped yesterday now ive just got like a full feeling like ive eaten to much and my muscles are struggling to keep held ma belly in hahaha x x x

I'm 8 dpo and have had cramping pretty much since ovulation but they have almost completely stopped today, so I can relate! Not sure about the other feelings you were describing, but I was wondering about my cramps disappearing as well. When are you testing?

ive had cramping that felt like af cramps for about a week but stopped yesterday now ive just got like a full feeling like ive eaten to much and my muscles are struggling to keep held ma belly in hahaha x x x

I'm 8 dpo and have had cramping pretty much since ovulation but they have almost completely stopped today, so I can relate! Not sure about the other feelings you were describing, but I was wondering about my cramps disappearing as well. When are you testing?

im not 100% sure wen af is due so will be waiting till around the 15th ( if i can haha )

It's sounds very positive givemebaby11!!! The giveaway for me every time is the stabbing pain in the boobies. I just don't get that when AF is coming. I will watch with interest in your developments, good luck darling!

awww, thank you so much! You are SO sweet. The stabbing, shooting pains are now gone (???) and they got really sore last night, but don't feel so bad today. Not sure what's going on, but your post is giving me lots of hope! :)

It's sounds very positive givemebaby11!!! The giveaway for me every time is the stabbing pain in the boobies. I just don't get that when AF is coming. I will watch with interest in your developments, good luck darling!

awww, thank you so much! You are SO sweet. The stabbing, shooting pains are now gone (???) and they got really sore last night, but don't feel so bad today. Not sure what's going on, but your post is giving me lots of hope! :)

We are really mirroring in symptoms. I got the stabbing pains last night then this morning they aren't bad at all. Cramping very minor...hhhmmmm I'm with ya girl!!!!

I am out, af came two days early this morning. What a bummer!! Good luck to everone else!

Congrats to all the :bfp:s! Looks like the 5th was a very lucky day!

Unfortunately I'm out :-( :bfn: this morning and the :witch: arrived bang on time this afternoon. Next af not due til May 3 but I'm sure I could find time for an early test so could you mark me back in for the 30th Guppy? We need a May Testers thread now for all of us who are out to stick together :D

Congrats to all the BFPs and hugs to all who met the witch!!! I am waiting to test again. AF is 8 days late and I'm feeling on and off nauseous and sharp stabbing pains in my bbs. Think I ovulated late and I am going to test Tuesday but might just cave in and test Friday :haha:

Congrats to all the BFPs and hugs to all who met the witch!!! I am waiting to test again. AF is 8 days late and I'm feeling on and off nauseous and sharp stabbing pains in my bbs. Think I ovulated late and I am going to test Tuesday but might just cave in and test Friday :haha:

good luck, fingers crossed for u x x
:dust:

Hey ladies, been reading the thread a little. I am 5 dpo today. I have a while before testing, but it's driving me mad. What kind of cruel joke is it to make us wait 2 whole weeks lol! I thought maybe this is the month. Seems like have been having symptons, but I am sure it's too early and they are all in my head. This will be our 5th month ttc.

Anyone having af like cramps without the witch??? They are in full swing right after my morning bm.... (sry if tmi)

Hey ladies, been reading the thread a little. I am 5 dpo today. I have a while before testing, but it's driving me mad. What kind of cruel joke is it to make us wait 2 whole weeks lol! I thought maybe this is the month. Seems like have been having symptons, but I am sure it's too early and they are all in my head. This will be our 5th month ttc.

We are all here with you!!! Welcome frustrated!

I am 6dpo. I've had creamy/watery cm for 5 days and lot's of it. My belly had felt bloated without being actually bloated for a few days, and today I'm having sharp pains in my left ovary type area, similar to what I get around ovulation.

I was looking at my chart and comparing it to some others and I know that one temp dip below coverline isn't supposed to mean much, but when looking at all those who got bfp's they didn't seem to drop below it at all. I dunno what to think! Just hoping this is my month

Hi CupcakeMommy - Yes I'm having lots of cramps this month and weird ache in groin is aswell - hopefully it's a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->