*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hi there I got my BFP :bfp:on 1st April! Yippee! x Congratulations all you April Preggie Tums xx:baby:

feeling pretty awful still 2day, spent all morningt till about 1 in bed, extra 7hours to narmal haha, now back in bed all ready. got headache, stuffy nose, extremly some bbs, constipation, bloated/full feeling, huge appitite,back ache, friendly cat haha, and really itchy and slightly swollen vjj ( increased blood flow possibly???:shrug:)

still trying ( not very well might i add ) not to get my hopes up but discovered its completly impossible :blush:

huggs and hope to all you ladies

massive congrats on the bfp

and extra love and baby dust to all the bfn and :witch:

xxxx love pink xxxx

Hi Everyone, I took my test today and got a BFN.... But still no sign of AF. My Cycles in the last 10 months have varied, so I'M still hopeful!

Congrats to all those with a BFP!!!

Sorry to AF's latest victims... She can be so cruel! Congrats to the BFPs in the group!

I'm feeling very insecure about this cycle, but I'll keep with the program regardless. Regular BD, checking OPKs and CM. Hope this isn't a dumb question, but here goes: To those of you who check CM, how do you tell the diff between CM and the :spermy:?

It's sounds very positive givemebaby11!!! The giveaway for me every time is the stabbing pain in the boobies. I just don't get that when AF is coming. I will watch with interest in your developments, good luck darling!

awww, thank you so much! You are SO sweet. The stabbing, shooting pains are now gone (???) and they got really sore last night, but don't feel so bad today. Not sure what's going on, but your post is giving me lots of hope! :)

I did the same thing. I was wondering if it from the Clomid?

Does clomid do that stuff??? I'm not on it and and totally mirroring her symptoms!

I think I'm out,

What I thought (hoped!) might have been IB this morning looks like has turned into the :witch: I was only 8dpo today so feel very disappointed. I really hope it's just my body regulating itself after mirena (this was only my first cycle) as isn't an 8 day luteal phase a bad thing?!

Congrats to all the lovely ladies that got their BFP's!! Super sticky baby dust to all!

xx

Sorry to AF's latest victims... She can be so cruel! Congrats to the BFPs in the group!

I'm feeling very insecure about this cycle, but I'll keep with the program regardless. Regular BD, checking OPKs and CM. Hope this isn't a dumb question, but here goes: To those of you who check CM, how do you tell the diff between CM and the :spermy:?

Not a dumb question, dh and I usually :sex: at night so I check cm in the morning after a shower. Also fertile cm is sticky and :spermy: is more watery. Don't know if I explained it good enough :shrug: but hope that helps

Not a dumb question, dh and I usually :sex: at night so I check cm in the morning after a shower. Also fertile cm is sticky and :spermy: is more watery. Don't know if I explained it good enough :shrug: but hope that helps

Good info! That's what I did too, but wasn't sure how accurate the results were.

It's sounds very positive givemebaby11!!! The giveaway for me every time is the stabbing pain in the boobies. I just don't get that when AF is coming. I will watch with interest in your developments, good luck darling!

awww, thank you so much! You are SO sweet. The stabbing, shooting pains are now gone (???) and they got really sore last night, but don't feel so bad today. Not sure what's going on, but your post is giving me lots of hope! :)

I did the same thing. I was wondering if it from the Clomid?

Hmmm, I'm not sure about the Clomid since I took it cd 5-9 and now I'm on cd 29, so I wouldn't think it's still in my system? Plus, I've taken Clomid other months and never experienced this... especially for such a long period of time.

How did we get up to 19? Last I checked it was 16. And only 1 person has said they got a BFP since then.

Guppy did you put your sink on there?!?!?!?!

has anyone else had cramping since pretty much ovulation day? Im 7 DPOs and thats what ive been getting for about the last week.

ive had cramping that felt like af cramps for about a week but stopped yesterday now ive just got like a full feeling like ive eaten to much and my muscles are struggling to keep ma belly in hahaha x x x

I have had cramps/ stabbing pains since ov they come for a few seconds and then go, they're bit different to AF cramps. They're getting more frequent and more painful though. Never had these before!

Let's hope it's a good sign! Good luck!! :)

I think I read before that :spermy: pretty much disolves in water but cm kinda clumps together...

:hugs: Hayley and Broody- it got me today too...

As for CM- I think there's a water test you can do to sort the :spermy: from the actual cm. I think it's like someone said- the spermies will dissolve and the cm will gather at top staying clustered together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->