*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hugs to everyone that the witch got!

Good luck to everyone who hasn't tested yet.

Congrats to all the :bfp:

Sorry to hear about anyone who got caught out :hugs:

And good luck to those waiting to test :flower:

Sorry to AF's latest victims... She can be so cruel! Congrats to the BFPs in the group!

I'm feeling very insecure about this cycle, but I'll keep with the program regardless. Regular BD, checking OPKs and CM. Hope this isn't a dumb question, but here goes: To those of you who check CM, how do you tell the diff between CM and the :spermy:?

This isn't a stupid question at all :) fertile cm is clear (like raw egg Whites) also it stretches.

This mucus is called EWCM because it strongly resembles raw egg white in that it is clear or streaked and is very stretchy and can be watery.* By placing your clean fingers into your vagina and obtaining a sample you can check for the appearance of EWCM.* When a sample of mucus is between your fingers, it
may stretch for several inches and should like somewhat like raw egg whites.

Do a search for EWCM or fertile CM for more info.

:)

I know I am a bit late but can I join too. I am due AF on the 13th April (day after my birthday!! :) )

just a wee update still no :af: which is good but going to wait a few more days before testing just to make sure will keep u all posted. x

Would love to join! I should test on April 13 but I dont know if I can hold out that long

Everything has been updated! you girls sure have been chatty while i was out lol but thats what i like to see!

So sorry to those who the ugly :witch: showed her face to :hugs:

Congrats to the :bfp:!

Ladies, i was notified in other threads about some of our testers and their :bfp: (thats why its not in here).

:haha: and for shits and giggles im gonna add my kitchen sink as a :bfp:! :rofl:

PINK, aw...I am in same boatas you..at 7dpo yesterday, weepy and BFN! I am due for AF the 13th so maybe too early?

I'm with you girls!! AF due the 13 for me too. I've had sore bbs, crammpy, crabby, and slight nuasea. I tested this afternoon with a test from the clinic I work at and nothing no evap just plain blueand white!! :wacko:

PINK, aw...I am in same boatas you..at 7dpo yesterday, weepy and BFN! I am due for AF the 13th so maybe too early?

I'm with you girls!! AF due the 13 for me too. I've had sore bbs, crammpy, crabby, and slight nuasea. I tested this afternoon with a test from the clinic I work at and nothing no evap just plain blueand white!! :wacko:

well keep ur chin up, im trying to wait aslong as possible before i test.
best of luck and lots of baby dust x x x x x

Congrats to all the new BFPs I'm trying to hold out but might cave in tomorrow or Friday :haha:

Seeing that AF is 8 days late I'm going to see what's the outcome Thursday.

LOL Guppy!!! I just cracked up at the icon you used announcing your kitchen sink's :bfp: on the first page!! :rofl:

Ok riddle me this... Anyone EVER experienced, spotting, then light flow of AF, and then back to spotting? Granted the spotting is because I'm lying down when I slept but still, it's weird for me cuz it's always been full flow first day of AF...

Maybe AF is playing games with you deafgal or maybe it's not AF ooooh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->