*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Ok riddle me this... Anyone EVER experienced, spotting, then light flow of AF, and then back to spotting? Granted the spotting is because I'm lying down when I slept but still, it's weird for me cuz it's always been full flow first day of AF...

My last period was kind of like that... I got SO excited but I wasn't preggers. I spotted for about 2 days and then had a whole day with NOTHING... thought for sure it was implantation bleeding and then the next day it was full on and bright red (tmi). I have heard of women thinking they're having their period and then coming to find out it was IB, so I hope that's the case for you! (I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear, but I did want to add my 2 cents) :)

Thanks for your input... I figured it's just AF playing cruel tricks with me this time around... Arugh, it's never done that before. I have cramps so I know it's gotta be AF teasing... Mean witch!

Hey, Can I get in? I'm testing around April 18th and hoping for a beautiful boy- but mostly a pregnancy!

Hello! I am testing in April!
most like April 9 then I will be 11 dpo.

Baby dusts to all!

:rofl: LOVE that you added your sink to the front page!!!! It definetly adds some much needed humor to this trying time in our lives. (I loved reading the story about it too). And I wanted to add another thanks to you Guppy for all of the hard work you are doing on this thread. Its hard for me to keep up with it most days and I don't even need to worry about carefully reading each post and updating the front page.

Update on me: I am officially in confused-ville! In my head I am still waiting to ov, but FF says I am 6 dpo. :wacko: My temps seem to indicate that I might have already ov-ed but that would have been earlier than normal and I think a few of the temps can be attributed to the weather heating up a lot for a few days. My cm is really confusing me, I thought I had a handle on it, but this is really the first month I've tried charting that so who knows... Not to mention I have been OPK-ing for I believe 8 days now without a positive. Some days I was even doing 2 day. I know that it is very possible to ov and even get preggo without getting a +OPK, but still confusing because I haven't had trouble the last few months getting a +. Anyone who feels like chart stalking, any input is appreciated. :D

My Ovulation Chart

Maybe you just ovulate late? :shrug: I don't know...

Well yea, I usually ov around CD 18, but my temps seem to indicate I might have ov cd14...but the other signs don't really...urgh, what a pain this TTC crap is, haha.

How are you DG? Any news?

Star- :shrug: I don't even know where to begin... AF is just being plain weird today. I decided to put her in the corner time out by bullying her with a tampon... :-= So we'll see who wins this battle.

Lol good job, you show her who's boss! My fingers are still crossed for you that's it not really her!

:rofl: I do have the most clever cosmic way of looking at things, don't I? :shrug: I think it is her considering how bad the cramps were earlier in the afternoon but I'm alright. Give her a day or two to straighten up from that time out and she'll kick out the full flow then unless I beat her to it with the tampon soldiers... :-=

LMAO at the kitchen sink Guppy! Thank you, you made me smile and i badly need to.

So much going on with this thread.
More BFP, yeah!
Sadly more AF, Boo!

TTC is so emotionally straining its surprising any of us make it through with an ounze of sanity left.

Tell me about it, 5... I'm amazed I still have any sanity left in me, after 5 cycles of charting and 4 cycles of trying and 1st time AF teasing me... :nope: I don't know how we find the strength to go on and face fate.

I'll be testing April 19th and I'm hoping for a girl and for it to be twins.... I hope I get a :bfp: this month my birthday is on the 10th! It would be the best present ever!!!

I did! Thank you so much for all of your help! And for telling me about this it looks like fun!!

well 4 dpo and no symptoms! sometimes a couple of pulling pains on the side i ovulated but thats it, not that id expect any symptoms at 4dpo lol. gonna start testing tuesday i think at 9dpo.

well done to all :bfp: and to the :witch: sorry to you guys also to ones still waiting here's some :dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->