*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I get the ticker from Fertilityfriend.com and you can put whatever you want in your signature under the user cp (edit signature). I'm not sure how to do the fancy pictures and all that stuff- there is a forum where you can request someone to make one for you... I'm not sure where exactly though. Maybe someone here can help me with that?

Congrats to all the BFPs!! I keep getting sharp stomach pains and headaches! cold they be signs?!

Wow so many BFP's ! Congrats all !

Whoop, CD14 for me now, only 2 days until I ovulate. Have beed BDing with Preseed since CD12 and am gunna continue until CD17. My OPK's are starting to get a lot darker and I was really wet yesterday, more creamy that EWCM but still, wet's gotta be good right ?

Now I really need to get my BFP this month or next month as I have just been offered a place on a BSc Midwifery course (ironically with placement in the hospital I was born in) and I start in Feb 2012 so I really need to make a baby and get it out by then and then the first few months of the course will be pretty laid back and I will have time with the baby before I start my placement. I've got it all figured out lol..

Comeon ovulation !!!!

OMG GUPPY you added the sink to BFPS LOL..Thanks we all needed a good laugh! Hey, wondering if I should change my test date from the 9th? I am not due for AF until the 13th..thinking I will test on the 9th in the morning anyway?? Thoughts??

LADIES, CONGRATS TO the BFPS, HUGS and peace to the ladies who got the witchy poo..have a feeling I will be joining you shortly...I am so negative spirited this cycle..I do not know why...hate feeling this way! Hugs to all!!!:hugs:

Hi everyone!

I think i got my :bfp: today- i've used 3 different tests

ic- feint positive line
Morrisons own- very feint positive line
Clear blue digital- 1-2 weeks pregnant!

Got a doc appointment tomorrow to confirm so fingers crossed...i'll add the tests below x

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 3
  • neg2.jpg
    neg2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC02843.jpg
    DSC02843.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC02842.jpg
    DSC02842.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi everyone!

I think i got my :bfp: today- i've used 3 different tests

ic- feint positive line
Morrisons own- very feint positive line
Clear blue digital- 1-2 weeks pregnant!

Got a doc appointment tomorrow to confirm so fingers crossed...i'll add the tests below x

All looks extremely positive congratulations!! :)

Thanks everyone :flower:

I'm so scared it's all wrong! Hopefully once the doctor confirms it will sink in!?

I <3 Digitals- i need things spelled out! :haha:

Congrats md!!! :yipee: This is so exciting! So happy for you! :flow:

Thread has been updated.

OMG GUPPY you added the sink to BFPS LOL..Thanks we all needed a good laugh! Hey, wondering if I should change my test date from the 9th? I am not due for AF until the 13th..thinking I will test on the 9th in the morning anyway?? Thoughts??

:haha: thanks! i thought we all could use a good laugh :D

depends. How long is your LP usually?

Guppy.... You crack me up. Well tested with FMU FRER and got bfn... I'm not giving up hope till the witch shows her face!!!

Hi Guppy051708

Can I get added to your wonderful thread please I am testing on the 25th April and dont care what sex I just want one lol.

Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->