*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hi Guppy051708

Can I get added to your wonderful thread please I am testing on the 25th April and dont care what sex I just want one lol.

Thanks x

Welcome! :wave:
You have been added. Best of luck dear :flower:
:dust:

Guppy- did you see sec's request to be added to the list? She's on page 214... Just wanted to make sure you didn't miss her!

Thanks for adding me cant wait to see all the BFP coming throughout the month x

Congrats to all the :bfp:.... Lots of :dust:to those still waiting .... AND :hug:TO THOSE THAT AF GOT.

Wow I feel so out of the loop....CONGRATS to all those BFP!!!! Big hugs and prayers for the witches who came and WELCOME to all these newbies to the thread!!!! :hugs:

22 :bfp: That's amazing . . . only slept for a while and 3 more :bfp:!!!! I want one!!!

I've had NADDA so far - negative on everything, IC's FRERs and Digis...I'm only 11DPO but I'm not too optimistic at this point

Shared from one of our "thread reminders" :D

just got my bfp yesterday afternoon, heres my symptoms

4dpo- really sore back
5dpo- really sore back, tiredness
6dpo- really sore back, cramps, vivid dreams (6-10dpo)
7dpo- really sore back,cramps, sore bb's, stuffed nose, wave of dizzines/nausea, forgetfulness
8dpo- all of the above
9dpo- really sore back itchy/sore bb's, sore throat, nausea, creamy/yellow cm
10-15dpo- really sore back, pulling/stabbing cramps, felt like af was coming running to bathroom to check, (tmi) felt wet down there, white/watery cm
11dpo- negative hpt
15dpo- very faint positive
16dpo- darker positive

just got my bfp yesterday afternoon, heres my symptoms
4dpo- really sore back
5dpo- really sore back, tiredness
6dpo- really sore back, cramps, vivid dreams (6-10dpo)
7dpo- really sore back,cramps, sore bb's, stuffed nose, wave of dizzines/nausea, forgetfulness
8dpo- all of the above
9dpo- really sore back itchy/sore bb's, sore throat, nausea, creamy/yellow cm
10-15dpo- really sore back, pulling/stabbing cramps, felt like af was coming running to bathroom to check, (tmi) felt wet down there, white/watery cm
11dpo- negative hpt
15dpo- very faint positive
16dpo- darker positive

Definitely a positive post for us 10 & 11dpo girls!!!! Thanks!!!!

Congrats on all the BFP's!!!! and Sorry to anyone who is out:( Hopefully you will get a new Years baby!!!!

I'll be 13 dpo tomorrow! Looking forward to testing on my Grandma's birthday!!! I'm really hoping for the BFP! Feeling good, tired at time, sore hips, and super wet with watery/cm too!!!!

Come on Grandma! Help me get that BFP!!!!

So I'm off for a small vaca till tomorrow night. So I'll be bnb mia. :sad: . I'm going to go through some major withdrawals.... Maybe I'll have some good ole :bfp: news when I get back!!!! I'll miss you ladies and :dust: to you all!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->