*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

:hugs: Juliana's- sorry to hear of your loss but what you said is beautiful- grew wings... I like that.

I don't know what to think right now but I think I'm out for this month. I know I have a long LP, about 16 days, so I have definitely ovulated (if I even can, will find out for sure on the 19th) at this point, and I only got to BD once due to being sick. Found out today I've had walking pneumonia and I'm pretty much miserable, been working this whole time too. So if I do get a BFP this month I'll be shocked. It was well timed though... it was basically the middle day of two different trackers that said I would be ovulating two different days. LOL

8dpo today. My masses of creamy CM seems to have mostly gone today :( Which is putting me in a down mood. OH says i'm very miserable and down tonight but I think that's just cause I feel like i'll be out again this month. My temps went back up a little this morning, but from looking at other charts they can stay high till like 12dpo and still be negative. My tummy twinges and pains seem to have vanished too. I cried when I saw a baby in the supermarket. Feel like I need to get a grip! :(

ahh we all have those days during the tww.... where u absolutely convince yourself that you are not pregnant it is never going to happen etc.... i think it is the hormones. i have had about 4 or 5 down days where i feel so angry and upset and dont want to even wait anymore but then i just remember it is cool i can get through this.
so dont scrutinise things to closely.... there is nothing you can do from now so you may as well enjoy your time and wait for the outcome which will happen regardless....
at least we are all in the same boat and you can be insane on here and we are all feeling the same hee hee xx

Right there with you.. I had one of those days today.. Found out last night that SIL is preg and found out today that my bff is too. And even though I have a week left, I feel totally out, no PMA left and had a melt down in the car with OH..while IIIIII was driving! :nope: No fun! :hugs: I hope you start feeling better soon!

:hugs: aww Kita :friends: i am feeling good about this cycle for you :D

I love you Steph! Every cycle for like a year and a half now, you always feel good for me lol! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

just wanted to check in... i tested by urine on the 4th (as stated on first page), the 6th, and a blood test on the 8th... all were bfn!!!!!!!! so sad but today is cd31and no af yet... but my cycles are all over the place....

its not fun.... and my bb are so sore... i feel like throwing up at times and i dont even see that second line. i just want af to come already....so i can start again. then everyone else around is texting me telling they are finally pregnant... when is it my turn? i have put so much time and devotion into all of this... i want my turn....

Dont mark me down as a BFP just yet...but I just got a super faint line on an IC at 9 dpo. It is under the pregnancy test forum if anyone wants to see. I am not quite sure what to make of it

Just wanted 2 say I love this post & was wondering if you plan on doing a may 1 aswell? Would be realy nice to carry it on if af comes! xx

its not fun.... and my bb are so sore... i feel like throwing up at times and i dont even see that second line. i just want af to come already....so i can start again. then everyone else around is texting me telling they are finally pregnant... when is it my turn? i have put so much time and devotion into all of this... i want my turn....

Same boat here....cd 35.... Not even sure I ovulated... Could be another 35 days before AF what do I know... Super sore and huge BB... Getting nothing on cheap Internet Opk and hpt.... Will buy a digital today as I said on the thread it would be my test day. Not even remotely excited about it.
Not bd for 10days now... Just had so much sex before and not knowing when you ovulate or if you ovulate is just depressing.
I just want Af to come so my cycle would at least have gone shorter. And then I can try soy next cycle!

:dust: to all not knowing yet! Congrats to all the positive! And sorry for those that got taken by the :witch:

8dpo today. My masses of creamy CM seems to have mostly gone today :( Which is putting me in a down mood. OH says i'm very miserable and down tonight but I think that's just cause I feel like i'll be out again this month. My temps went back up a little this morning, but from looking at other charts they can stay high till like 12dpo and still be negative. My tummy twinges and pains seem to have vanished too. I cried when I saw a baby in the supermarket. Feel like I need to get a grip! :(

ahh we all have those days during the tww.... where u absolutely convince yourself that you are not pregnant it is never going to happen etc.... i think it is the hormones. i have had about 4 or 5 down days where i feel so angry and upset and dont want to even wait anymore but then i just remember it is cool i can get through this.
so dont scrutinise things to closely.... there is nothing you can do from now so you may as well enjoy your time and wait for the outcome which will happen regardless....
at least we are all in the same boat and you can be insane on here and we are all feeling the same hee hee xx

Right there with you.. I had one of those days today.. Found out last night that SIL is preg and found out today that my bff is too. And even though I have a week left, I feel totally out, no PMA left and had a melt down in the car with OH..while IIIIII was driving! :nope: No fun! :hugs: I hope you start feeling better soon!

:hugs: aww Kita :friends: i am feeling good about this cycle for you :D

yep so do i.... hang on in there.... dont you think that ur emotions could be down to a hormone surge? so stay positive, could be a good sign that you are emotional.
so if your sil and bff are preggo and your still not out of the game.... how amazing that you will have some pregnancy buddies that you can compare ailments with. you are very lucky remember that... dont feel down, stay positive, positive mental attitude is a perfect environment for a lil baby to start their journey. you've got to remember to jus chilllllll..... we are all here with you xx

Same boat here....cd 35.... Not even sure I ovulated... Could be another 35 days before AF what do I know... Super sore and huge BB... Getting nothing on cheap Internet Opk and hpt.... Will buy a digital today as I said on the thread it would be my test day. Not even remotely excited about it.
Not bd for 10days now... Just had so much sex before and not knowing when you ovulate or if you ovulate is just depressing.
I just want Af to come so my cycle would at least have gone shorter. And then I can try soy next cycle!

:dust: to all not knowing yet! Congrats to all the positive! And sorry for those that got taken by the :witch:
im the same girls, i feel really down because i am one of these people that needs a comfirmation in a bold second line, iv been using cheap tests so invested £10 in a digital one yesterday and did it in the middle of the day knowing
a) none of my other pregnancys have shown up on a test until at least 18dpo
b)i had already tested negative that morning and that it would never show up on a test in the middle of the day when i had jus p'eed about an hour before
c) that i couldnt and shouldnt have wasted all that money on a dam test
d) i am getting a blood test on monday and am seeing the doctor then
e) i never get all the symptoms that i have unless i am pregnant and at this stage everything is normal and if i just relax and wait for next week the pregnancy test will be there in pink and white for me to see!!
f) i havent gained weight in a year not a pound but am now 2lbs heavier... so i kinda know i am pregnant and feeling positive

knowing all those points i still wondered down to the chemist and bought an extortionately priced test!!! so girls this proves that we are all a little crazy during this time. i hope you know you are not alone as i am quite a calm person but am acting irrationally hee hee....
for your information... it seemed to almost scream out at me "NOT PREGNANT" at me which just brought me down a little further even though i knew to expect it.... doh!!!!

i did another test this morning a cheapie one.... NEGATIVE of course ha ha.... right no more buying tests and what will be will be. i am being really healthy with what i am eating so that is all good...
im in my super big bras now... gone from a 30-32b-c cup to now a 32e-f cup in like a week.... ouchee....
when i take my bra off at night they are like sore boulders.... anyone else or am i being crazy?

Wow this thread moves fast!

Well it's the 9th, 14 dpo so i tested and got a BFN :(

The witch isn't due until Tuesday 12th so guess I'm not out until she gets me but I'm sure she is on her way!! :(

Congratulations to any BFPs :),
sorry for any losses :(
FX'd for all still waiting!

I feel rubbish again today. Still no symptoms. Sore nipples getting less sore. CM seems to have deserted me. I felt a little bit sick a couple of times after I woke up but thats probably because I ate a tonne of chocolate last night. Stupidly did a cheapie test this morning only to see a gloatingly white strip... Why is it some people just have sex once, with a condom, not knowing anything about their cycle and bang they're pregnant... and others like us have to work and invest so much in it, like it's the hardest thing in the world. I keep sobbing like a baby when I think about it. I think those people who have been trying for months or years are so amazing. I don't know how you do it and I hope I don't have to go that long :(

im the same girls, i feel really down because i am one of these people that needs a comfirmation in a bold second line, iv been using cheap tests so invested £10 in a digital one yesterday and did it in the middle of the day knowing
a) none of my other pregnancys have shown up on a test until at least 18dpo
b)i had already tested negative that morning and that it would never show up on a test in the middle of the day when i had jus p'eed about an hour before
c) that i couldnt and shouldnt have wasted all that money on a dam test
d) i am getting a blood test on monday and am seeing the doctor then
e) i never get all the symptoms that i have unless i am pregnant and at this stage everything is normal and if i just relax and wait for next week the pregnancy test will be there in pink and white for me to see!!
f) i havent gained weight in a year not a pound but am now 2lbs heavier... so i kinda know i am pregnant and feeling positive

knowing all those points i still wondered down to the chemist and bought an extortionately priced test!!! so girls this proves that we are all a little crazy during this time. i hope you know you are not alone as i am quite a calm person but am acting irrationally hee hee....
for your information... it seemed to almost scream out at me "NOT PREGNANT" at me which just brought me down a little further even though i knew to expect it.... doh!!!!

i did another test this morning a cheapie one.... NEGATIVE of course ha ha.... right no more buying tests and what will be will be. i am being really healthy with what i am eating so that is all good...
im in my super big bras now... gone from a 30-32b-c cup to now a 32e-f cup in like a week.... ouchee....
when i take my bra off at night they are like sore boulders.... anyone else or am i being crazy?
No way, me too. My bbs are huge and tingly. I got my BFN today. Af due either tomorrow or monday. Cm was super creamy yesterday. Im really confused!!

Can I ask you ladies with all your BFPs at what dpo did you get yours?? May help a few of us out who are right on the cusp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->