*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hurry up ovulation... I'm ready to try again!!!!! While I wait, I gotta live through the rest of ya on your 2ww.

Can I ask you ladies with all your BFPs at what dpo did you get yours?? May help a few of us out who are right on the cusp.

Tested 13dpo got a line. Wouldn't call it faint but not dark. Kind of in the middle. I'm 14 dpo and its getting darker.

13 dpo walmart brand positive, internet cheapy negative
14 dpo Walmart darker, internet cheapy faint line

Dont chalk me up just yet but, I think I may have just gotten a new BFP, same as December, cheapy test and I'm sure I can see the line, very faint but there. I think :witch: is due in about 4 days and it wasn't FMU, gonna leave it til Monday and then re test, if thats the same I have my CB Digi, I'm sooo excited i could wee.

Well the witch got me this month! I ovulate on the 23rd and will be 7 dpo on the 30th so I will probably start testing then. I got early BFPs with my other two children so I always start pretty early. Move me to the 30th please.

Well the witch got me this month! I ovulate on the 23rd and will be 7 dpo on the 30th so I will probably start testing then. I got early BFPs with my other two children so I always start pretty early. Move me to the 30th please.

Oh no hun :(
will keep an eye out for when your next testing! FX'ed!!

:hugs:

thanks for all the support ladies! My doctor told me to wait for next af then start trying again buttttttttt is it bad if im not careful this month/??? I think it is just for dating purposes and i think WE MIGHT try again this month... if i ovulate.

thanks for all the support ladies! My doctor told me to wait for next af then start trying again buttttttttt is it bad if im not careful this month/??? I think it is just for dating purposes and i think WE MIGHT try again this month... if i ovulate.

Thats what i was told when i MCed (about dating purposes). They said if my body ovulates then it is ready to be pregnant again and really it would just cause a little confusion over EDD but thats about it! Besides you'll probably get a dating scan anyways. I would try if i were you ;)

Can I ask you ladies with all your BFPs at what dpo did you get yours?? May help a few of us out who are right on the cusp.

Tested 13dpo got a line. Wouldn't call it faint but not dark. Kind of in the middle. I'm 14 dpo and its getting darker.

Thanks honey..... I know everyone is different but just looking for some hope.

Boo!!! :hugs: your way

I did, I decided to NTNP what will be will be, your right the only reason they tell you to wait is for dating, there is no medical reason behind it. If you feel ready go for it :hugs::hugs:

Thanks honey..... I know everyone is different but just looking for some hope.

Iv got a very faint one this afternoon, im 9DPO xxx cheapy £shop test, gonna leave it a few days and see what it does :hugs: good luck

8dpo today. My masses of creamy CM seems to have mostly gone today :( Which is putting me in a down mood. OH says i'm very miserable and down tonight but I think that's just cause I feel like i'll be out again this month. My temps went back up a little this morning, but from looking at other charts they can stay high till like 12dpo and still be negative. My tummy twinges and pains seem to have vanished too. I cried when I saw a baby in the supermarket. Feel like I need to get a grip! :(

ahh we all have those days during the tww.... where u absolutely convince yourself that you are not pregnant it is never going to happen etc.... i think it is the hormones. i have had about 4 or 5 down days where i feel so angry and upset and dont want to even wait anymore but then i just remember it is cool i can get through this.
so dont scrutinise things to closely.... there is nothing you can do from now so you may as well enjoy your time and wait for the outcome which will happen regardless....
at least we are all in the same boat and you can be insane on here and we are all feeling the same hee hee xx

Right there with you.. I had one of those days today.. Found out last night that SIL is preg and found out today that my bff is too. And even though I have a week left, I feel totally out, no PMA left and had a melt down in the car with OH..while IIIIII was driving! :nope: No fun! :hugs: I hope you start feeling better soon!

:hugs: aww Kita :friends: i am feeling good about this cycle for you :D

I love you Steph! Every cycle for like a year and a half now, you always feel good for me lol! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I know :blush: i just always feel like its your month. Maybe im just mixing up messages that my intuition is telling me. I just have a positive hope that you are going to be a mama and so it translates every month :blush: i really hope this is it for ya hun! I dont know anyone who is better deserving :friends:

Dont mark me down as a BFP just yet...but I just got a super faint line on an IC at 9 dpo. It is under the pregnancy test forum if anyone wants to see. I am not quite sure what to make of it

Do you have a link? :shrug: I am so excited for you! I will wait to post your :bfp: and i will once you give me the go-ahead :thumbup: but just remember if its pink/blue, no matter how faint a line-its a positive! :dance: so im congratulating you early ;) :wohoo: congrats!

Just wanted 2 say I love this post & was wondering if you plan on doing a may 1 aswell? Would be realy nice to carry it on if af comes! xx

I would LOVE to do another one!!! Only thing is, if i am not preggo this month then we have to wait until July to TTC again :sad1: ...all because of our stupid insurance :grr: so unfair :growlmad: anyways, i just dont think it would be right for me to run a testers thread if i am a.) pregnant or b.)WTT. But i really would like to! you girls are all amazing. but hopefully you wont need to come back to test ;)

I'm out af got me last night :( on to cycle 20.

I am sorry hun :hugs: you are remarkable strong and i hope you get the first 2012 baby :hug:

I am still getting :bfn: :wacko: but I will tell you my experience with my previous 2 pregnancies. I have a 10 day LP. With my first, i got a :bfp: at 10 DPOs on a CBD. However I MCed. With my second pregnancy i had spotting the day my period was due and i thought i was out. (i tested negative that day). I tested at 12 DPOs and the line was so faint i couldnt tell if it was an evap or a SUPER faint positive-dh couldn't even tell :dohh: I retested at 13-14 DPOs and got my proper :bfp:

so as you can see not only does it vary from woman to woman but it also varies from pregnancy to pregnancy.

Dont chalk me up just yet but, I think I may have just gotten a new BFP, same as December, cheapy test and I'm sure I can see the line, very faint but there. I think :witch: is due in about 4 days and it wasn't FMU, gonna leave it til Monday and then re test, if thats the same I have my CB Digi, I'm sooo excited i could wee.

Yay! :dance: i can't wait to hear about your :bfp:! I will wait to post it on the front page until you let me know! :yipee:

Sorry the ugly :witch: got you :hug: I will add you to the front for the 30th. Even though I wish you would have had your :bfp: this time around, im really glad you still have a chance to get it with us :friends: Best of luck sweetie! :dust:

off to update our thread! :comp:

Hurry up ovulation... I'm ready to try again!!!!! While I wait, I gotta live through the rest of ya on your 2ww.

Ditto!!! The "other" 2ww sucks, especially since for me it's a 3ww...

I only have a 10 day wait but to be honest i would rather have a 2-3WW for testing than a 3WW for ovulation :wacko: blah lol

Im sort of jealous that ppl who had their LMP the same day as me is getting positives already :blush: stupid cycles :growlmad: lol

Tested this morning on a 10uM IC and an FRER. Got :bfn: on both :wacko: Im not surprised though. I am only 10 DPOs but at the same token AF is due today. No sign of her yet. I was taking B Vit to lengthen my LP though so she may not arrive until tomorrow if im not preggo. Hopefully she stays away! :af:

Tested this morning on a 10uM IC and an FRER. Got :bfn: on both :wacko: Im not surprised though. I am only 10 DPOs but at the same token AF is due today. No sign of her yet. I was taking B Vit to lengthen my LP though so she may not arrive until tomorrow if im not preggo. Hopefully she stays away! :af:

Me too! Af due tomorrow but zero signs. Bbs still waaaayyyy swollen and tender nips..... Had some excm yesterday, creamy and whitish in color.... Are those good signs for bfp or bad signs for the witch??? :shrug: :shrug:

Fingers crossed that Guppy and Cupcake get their :bfp:!

Wow, Conina how do you wait 3 weeks for ovulation? :shock: I had to wait 2 1/2 weeks first time I did opk. Last cycle, I had to wait 2 weeks for it. We'll see what this cycle does.

I only have a 10 day wait but to be honest i would rather have a 2-3WW for testing than a 3WW for ovulation :wacko: blah lol

Im sort of jealous that ppl who had their LMP the same day as me is getting positives already :blush: stupid cycles :growlmad: lol

Bloody 5 week cycles :gun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->