*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Fingers crossed that Guppy and Cupcake get their :bfp:!

Wow, Conina how do you wait 3 weeks for ovulation? :shock: I had to wait 2 1/2 weeks first time I did opk. Last cycle, I had to wait 2 weeks for it. We'll see what this cycle does.

Get my positives typically on CD21 or 22. So annoying...

Fingers crossed that Guppy and Cupcake get their :bfp:!

Wow, Conina how do you wait 3 weeks for ovulation? :shock: I had to wait 2 1/2 weeks first time I did opk. Last cycle, I had to wait 2 weeks for it. We'll see what this cycle does.

Get my positives typically on CD21 or 22. So annoying...

feel your pain huni xx im CD 20/21

Yeah i hear girls! I dont ov. until CD 21-22 and then i fluctuate between 9 and 10 day LPs. So even though 5 weeks is a long cycle, just remember you have a great LP! I would take that over having a crappy one :hugs:

Iv still got a wait but i keep noticing things no longer have back pain and my muscles have all stopped being painful too after 2days of it.. but everytime i look in the mirror now i look bloated ... could it just be me or could it be a symptom never noticed any other time iv ovulated or even before a perod :wacko:

Its like obvious my belly is sticking out abit only thing it can be is bloat as iv not gained any weight

So I didn't test this morning bc I'm to scared to see BFN, but I'm gonna test tomorrow morning and will let u all know! :happydance:

Did anyone else see the thread about eye twitching, someone posted in the tww forum? My left eye has been twitching since about 10dpo and the people that responded all had it to...dh thinks I'm going nuts :haha: he says if eye twitching is a symptom then he must be pregnant all the time :haha:!! Anyone else had this and got a BFP bc it's very annoying!

Guppy.... Symptom spotter?????

I think I'm at 13dpo give or take

Symptoms on and off since ov day:
Cramping everyday
Heavy full bbs that are tender
Sore nips everyday
Fatigue
Gas
Dizziness
Excm

Thinking I should try a different type of test.....

So I didn't test this morning bc I'm to scared to see BFN, but I'm gonna test tomorrow morning and will let u all know! :happydance:

Did anyone else see the thread about eye twitching, someone posted in the tww forum? My left eye has been twitching since about 10dpo and the people that responded all had it to...dh thinks I'm going nuts :haha: he says if eye twitching is a symptom then he must be pregnant all the time :haha:!! Anyone else had this and got a BFP bc it's very annoying!
I haven't gotten my bfp but I had it really bad one day last week. It wouldn't stop!!!

I haven't gotten my bfp but I had it really bad one day last week. It wouldn't stop!!!

Do u get eye twitching a lot normally? I usually don't unless I am super tired and haven't gotten much sleep. Very weird, hope this leads to :bfp:!!! Good luck :dust: to you.

im pregnant :happydance: christmas baby due date 21st

good luck to all you ladies waiting to test and :hugs: to those that got there af

Eh, i dunno. I dont think it means much of anything TBH. I get that when im not preggo and when i was i didn't get it any more or any less. Eye twitching just usually means youre tired and need more rest.

Guppy.... Symptom spotter?????

I think I'm at 13dpo give or take

Symptoms on and off since ov day:
Cramping everyday
Heavy full bbs that are tender
Sore nips everyday
Fatigue
Gas
Dizziness
Excm

Thinking I should try a different type of test.....

Well....for one i usually dont break out until 3ish days before AF but this time i have been breaking out since 2 DPOs!
Cramping everyday
fuller bbs
Gas :blush:
bloated (the other day i had to sit around with my pants unbuttoned!) lol

im pregnant :happydance: christmas baby due date 21st

good luck to all you ladies waiting to test and :hugs: to those that got there af

omg! If im preggo that will be my EDD based on Ov. (not LMP)! Hope to see you as a due date buddie! :D

i hope so to. fingers crossed :) im so excited just cant believe it i keep testing.
my symptoms incase anyone wants to no are a spot breakout and really watery cm, feels like i keep getting af

eek! those are mine thus far! (besides the CM) :dance: i really wish i knew already!

Congrats too all the BFPS! :) <3 Looks like December is going to be a really good month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->