*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Guppy051708, just tested with a FRER and got a faint positive! Thanks for maintaining this thread, It seemed to make the TWW go bye quickly!

Congrats daydreaming22 ! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months !!!

Can someone have a look at my chart and tell me if they think I've ovulated ? I got negative OPK's yesterday but a huge temperature drop so I dunno. Am gunna do another OPK in like half an hour which will be 3 hours of pee holding.

Have you guys ever seen The Great Sperm Race? I watched it on youtube today and it was really good! :spermy:
It truly is a miracle to get pregnant! I always thought that but after watching this i had no idea how hard it really was for just one sperm to get the egg!

I jus watched some of it.... It's amazing. Gunnar watch rest when I get home x

Congrats daydreaming22 ! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months !!!

Can someone have a look at my chart and tell me if they think I've ovulated ? I got negative OPK's yesterday but a huge temperature drop so I dunno. Am gunna do another OPK in like half an hour which will be 3 hours of pee holding.

You really can't tell from your temps. Temps fluctuate all the time. so unless you are getting consecutive rises, you really can't know. Which stinks because we all want to know ahead of time (thats the problem with charting-its all in hindsight :wacko:). But just keep :sex: and you'll cover your bases :D

Guppy051708, just tested with a FRER and got a faint positive! Thanks for maintaining this thread, It seemed to make the TWW go bye quickly!

Yay! :wohoo: :flow: CONGRATS!!!!! :flow: :wohoo:
So happy for you!
I am glad that i could help in your 2WW! :friends:

Have you guys ever seen The Great Sperm Race? I watched it on youtube today and it was really good! :spermy:
It truly is a miracle to get pregnant! I always thought that but after watching this i had no idea how hard it really was for just one sperm to get the egg!

I couldn't find it... There's a few but doesn't seem to be the one you're talking about.

Wow look, we have over a 10% success rate and we are less than 1/3 through the month ! Amazing !!!

I couldn't find it... There's a few but doesn't seem to be the one you're talking about.

Here is part one. There are 6 parts total. If they dont come up in the related videos, then look for the username "Ray0Sunrise". She has all of them :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAnMymnJiLM

I need to stay away from the preggo websites... About 90% of them say I should get a bfp by now.... It's becoming discouraging.... Ugh

I need to stay away from the preggo websites... About 90% of them say I should get a bfp by now.... It's becoming discouraging.... Ugh

yeah. i havn't read them but today AF is due and i still dont have a positive. :wacko: (i know its because my LP is so short though)

I had absolutely nothing at 13dpo but on the 14th a slight line...it's getting a tiny bit darker each day :) There is still hope & each woman is completely different to the next :hugs:

I had absolutely nothing at 13dpo but on the 14th a slight line...it's getting a tiny bit darker each day :) There is still hope & each woman is completely different to the next :hugs:

My fmu FRER showed absolutely nothing today.... Thinking about getting a digital test....or just wait it out till I'm officially late.

My fmu FRER showed absolutely nothing today.... Thinking about getting a digital test....or just wait it out till I'm officially late.

same here. My FRER nothing, not a thing. Nothing showed up on my ICs either :wacko: Just be careful with the digital because they are a bit higher in sensitivity. And if you are crazy about reading those test like i am, you cant even look for a faint line because if you take it apart those lines mean nothing :wacko: but it does take the guess work out! i like them, just cant tell if there are "faints" or anything with them as they are either yes or no. I really hope we both get a positive soon!! When would you be due if you are preggie?

Bummer- no captions... I can't watch the video and understand. :cry: The pits of being deaf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->