*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Oh, here's one thing I won't MISS when I'm pregnant and not having to use pads/tampons... The dog digging into the bathroom trash and eating the used tampons... EW EW EW EW OMG Yuck!!!!! I've found used pads under my bed all chewed apart... :shock: Sick! She's in time out right now for that... Sly sneaky little dog! :trouble: :grr:

:haha: my dog used to be the same way- and he was obsessed with underwear :sick:
Dont worry, like you said you wont have to deal with it when youre pregnant, plus if BF it could be a while, and even if you dont BF it could be at least 6-8 weeks before AF comes back-maybe even longer!

I'm still gonna invest in a new trash can (preferably one with a LID) so she can stop doing this to me! She doesn't go for my underwear thank goodness- but that might be cuz I always put them in the dirty hamper whenever I am changing underwears. As for my DH, she likes his underwear, so found it chewed up a few times but not lately thank goodness...

if i get my BFP my EDD would be Dec. 24th birthday and christmas all in one.

Got bfp today :) Two days early!

:dust: to those still waiting to test & :hugs: to those who got the :witch:

xo

:haha: my dog used to be the same way- and he was obsessed with underwear :sick:
Dont worry, like you said you wont have to deal with it when youre pregnant, plus if BF it could be a while, and even if you dont BF it could be at least 6-8 weeks before AF comes back-maybe even longer!

Its something about dogs with underwear most dogs do it and i haven't a clue why my dog used to nick my underwear embarresing when you don't notice and you have company! :dohh:

Got bfp today :) Two days early!

:dust: to those still waiting to test & :hugs: to those who got the :witch:

xo

Congrats :happydance:

3! :shock: yep, you are def. going broke :haha: jk
Based on my ovulation date (which would be more accurate since i ov. on CD 21 and not 14) it will be dec. 21st.

no joke on that one!!!! Yay we can track together.... Let's do this! Big fat :bfp: for us all!!!!!

I need to stay away from the preggo websites... About 90% of them say I should get a bfp by now.... It's becoming discouraging.... Ugh

same... i feel like a fraud... i was due on 3 days ago and am sure i am preggo... try googling negative test still pregnant.... that will reassure u.... just shows that some people never get a positive
Really???? Oh I gotta see this!!!! Ur awesome, thanks!!!

I would be due Dec 23rd... what a wonderful present that would be.

Does a v mild twinging pain in your left side just under your hip bone for 6 days count as a symptom? Feels like it goes into the top of my inner thigh a little sometimes too. It's very very mild though, only noticeable when i'm sat doing nothing!

Are you sure you didn't steal this from me???? :rofl: I was just telling my friend by the pool about it.... Strange right

I need to stay away from the preggo websites... About 90% of them say I should get a bfp by now.... It's becoming discouraging.... Ugh

same... i feel like a fraud... i was due on 3 days ago and am sure i am preggo... try googling negative test still pregnant.... that will reassure u.... just shows that some people never get a positive
Really???? Oh I gotta see this!!!! Ur awesome, thanks!!!

Safest, I tried to find the sight you were talking about but failed..... Any help?

its not fun.... and my bb are so sore... i feel like throwing up at times and i dont even see that second line. i just want af to come already....so i can start again. then everyone else around is texting me telling they are finally pregnant... when is it my turn? i have put so much time and devotion into all of this... i want my turn....

Same boat here....cd 35.... Not even sure I ovulated... Could be another 35 days before AF what do I know... Super sore and huge BB... Getting nothing on cheap Internet Opk and hpt.... Will buy a digital today as I said on the thread it would be my test day. Not even remotely excited about it.
Not bd for 10days now... Just had so much sex before and not knowing when you ovulate or if you ovulate is just depressing.
I just want Af to come so my cycle would at least have gone shorter. And then I can try soy next cycle!
well af came today .... its light but should be full force in a few hours... i guess i gotta start over again...
:dust: to all not knowing yet! Congrats to all the positive! And sorry for those that got taken by the :witch:
im the same girls, i feel really down because i am one of these people that needs a comfirmation in a bold second line, iv been using cheap tests so invested £10 in a digital one yesterday and did it in the middle of the day knowing
a) none of my other pregnancys have shown up on a test until at least 18dpo
b)i had already tested negative that morning and that it would never show up on a test in the middle of the day when i had jus p'eed about an hour before
c) that i couldnt and shouldnt have wasted all that money on a dam test
d) i am getting a blood test on monday and am seeing the doctor then
e) i never get all the symptoms that i have unless i am pregnant and at this stage everything is normal and if i just relax and wait for next week the pregnancy test will be there in pink and white for me to see!!
f) i havent gained weight in a year not a pound but am now 2lbs heavier... so i kinda know i am pregnant and feeling positive

knowing all those points i still wondered down to the chemist and bought an extortionately priced test!!! so girls this proves that we are all a little crazy during this time. i hope you know you are not alone as i am quite a calm person but am acting irrationally hee hee....
for your information... it seemed to almost scream out at me "NOT PREGNANT" at me which just brought me down a little further even though i knew to expect it.... doh!!!!

i did another test this morning a cheapie one.... NEGATIVE of course ha ha.... right no more buying tests and what will be will be. i am being really healthy with what i am eating so that is all good...
im in my super big bras now... gone from a 30-32b-c cup to now a 32e-f cup in like a week.... ouchee....
when i take my bra off at night they are like sore boulders.... anyone else or am i being crazy?
No way, me too. My bbs are huge and tingly. I got my BFN today. Af due either tomorrow or monday. Cm was super creamy yesterday. Im really confused!!

af is here today... i guess i have to start again. well wish me luck this round it will be up to 100mg 2-6 this round. will start tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->