*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I'm either 12 or 13 dpo today and got a BFN on a FRER and an IC. I'm pretty bummed, and it feels like AF is on her way because I have the typical AF cramps but haven't seen her yet. I was really thinking I had a chance this cyle :( Not giving up and trying to stay positive if it's not this month becuase it could be next month and that's not too far away.

Congrats to the BFP's and good luck to those still trying!

I took an IC HPT yesterday and got a BFN, but my temps are still up and the :witch: hasn't shown her ugly face, so I'm still hopeful.

Hi girls well im 8 dpo today and have no symptoms at alk, i had a coldsore appear ystrdy at 7dpo n sum watery cm this morn but no cramping, sore bbs, twinges or anything else pg related! I sooo think im out! Grrrrr.....been certain that i was pg last few months ttc as had heaps of symptoms, this month nothing! Luks like am gona be ttc a 2012 baby!! :baby:

Sorry to those who got af, and congrats to all wiv bfps xxxxx:hugs:

Hi ladies. I am 12 days late of AF no sign of her neither. My normal cycle is 35 days. 36th day AF begins but it is now cd48 and AF isn't here. AF was due march 29th so I am pretty late. I have been getting negatives but I have seen threads where women didn't get BFPs until 8 weeks and even 21 weeks!!! I have cm, soft moist and high cp, the middle of my actual nipples is wider and bigger, I get mild cramps in my lower abdomen, I have sore hips, headaches, and quick sharp pains in my bbs. If Tuesday test come back negative I will get a blood test done.

LILY7!!!!! Any symptoms?

Hey hun!!

Sorry haven't been on in a week or so, we had a little break away! I did have a really sore lower back all last week.....so I tested on the 9th as planned and BFN :growlmad: Still no sign of AF yet either.....don't know what to think!!
What about you?

I just came back and there are literally 100 pages to go through!!!
Think I would be there for a while getting through that lot so just had a catch up at the front page..

Congrats to all the ladies with their :bfp:
:hugs: to the ladies who got :witch:
and :dust: to those still waiting

xx

hi ladies :hi:
im really sorry to the girls that the dumb :witch: decided to visit :hugs: i really hope you all get your :bfp: soon. You all are so wonderful and deserve it so much :friends:

Still no sign of AF.

I was to nervous to test this morning!!! But no sign of ugly AF.
I should have tested today but maybe I will get up the guts to do it tomorrow. :) Good Luck to all!!!

I need to stay away from the preggo websites... About 90% of them say I should get a bfp by now.... It's becoming discouraging.... Ugh

same... i feel like a fraud... i was due on 3 days ago and am sure i am preggo... try googling negative test still pregnant.... that will reassure u.... just shows that some people never get a positive
Really???? Oh I gotta see this!!!! Ur awesome, thanks!!!

Safest, I tried to find the sight you were talking about but failed..... Any help?

go on to google.... type in the search bar negative pregnancy test but pregnant (or a variation) n see how many people on different forums and in different sites dont get a positive. there was one a read and this lady was not able to get a positive pregnancy test or blood test. they continued or natal care and she had ultra sounds etc and the pregnancy went well... even when she was in hospital and was in labour the doctor came in and confirmed that her earlier blood tests that day still said she wasnt pregnant. she had a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby. its crazy!!

Thanks!! I hope so, I just think with AF due tomorrow I should at least have a faint line. I'm going to think positive and hopefully I'll get some good news! :thumbup:

well my af was due on wednesday and i am still testing negative... my bbs are MASSIVE hot and sore and no sign of af and no positive test so do not be disheartened ladies.... its just how it is.... test when af is due... i must have spent £40 on bloody tests in the last 3 weeks.... such a waste. i am going to docs tomorrow and getting a blood test. such a nightmare. i just want to know. if i am not pregnant i feel like there is something hormonely wrong here because i am soooo tired and my boobs have grown 4 sizes... eeeek!!

Im not feeling anything today just tired all the time :shrug:
i had back pain and my muscles were painful but now nothing except cm which has been the same for a few days now iv noticed gave in and took 2 tests obviously both negative :dohh: as iv got till sunday till wait if still negative then its waiting a few more days till :witch: is due her visit hopefully shell stay away!

Congrats to all whos got there :bfp:

And :hugs: to those who had there visit!

good evening lovelies... i seem to miss everyone when i am on here so am constantly catching up.
i cant believe some of you are out... dam nature and dam af!
i cannot believe how many people are preggo too and it is only the 10th of the month. i was due on wednesday..... so i am now 5 days late... doctors tomorrow. i have a frer to take in the morning and am just praying it shows something because i am so fed up with first of all having these whopping big boobs if it is for no reason and i have gained 2lbs so i am hacked off if i am actually not pregnant and i have gained weight dam it.
i am asking for a blood test if my test and the docs test are both negative..... its such a difficult time and i just hate limbo.
the two week wait should actually be called limbo... u cant forward plan or do anything because you are constantly thinking yeah well if i am pregnant blah blah but then if i am not i can do this.

all the ladies who have not had a bfp and their af is close... dont panic. i have had 2 healthy and happy pregnancies and i didnt get a bfp until i was at least 5 or 6 weeks pregnant..... and remember every pregnancy is different so even if you tested positive at 8dpo then you might not test positive for a longer time this time.... just nature doing its ting xxx

I have been so tired for the last two days as well. I hope its a sign for both of us!

Hi ladies. I am 12 days late of AF no sign of her neither. My normal cycle is 35 days. 36th day AF begins but it is now cd48 and AF isn't here. AF was due march 29th so I am pretty late. I have been getting negatives but I have seen threads where women didn't get BFPs until 8 weeks and even 21 weeks!!! I have cm, soft moist and high cp, the middle of my actual nipples is wider and bigger, I get mild cramps in my lower abdomen, I have sore hips, headaches, and quick sharp pains in my bbs. If Tuesday test come back negative I will get a blood test done.

we are in the same boat. how mad is it to be late and still not get a bfp? so many things go through you mind and they are outrageous.... just give us a BFP please!
hang on in there and let us know asap. im getting a blood test tomorrow if the urine test is negative.... fingers crossed for you xxx

Least you haven't got long to wait and find out Guppy! excited for you!
feel ill be waiting so long but this weekend has seemt to fly! roll on next weekend! im hoping it won't be too soon still but least by then only few more days for AFxx

we are in the same boat. how mad is it to be late and still not get a bfp? so many things go through you mind and they are outrageous.... just give us a BFP please!
hang on in there and let us know asap. im getting a blood test tomorrow if the urine test is negative.... fingers crossed for you xxx

I was driving myself mad with the HPTs. 12 days late and still no sign of AF. I am hoping to get a blood test next week if AF doesn't show. I too googled about negative HPT but pregnant. Just like you I want answers. Hoping we both get the BFP we want!!

mzswiss.... arent we impatient. i do feel like i am pregnant do u? i just dont want to get excited without it there in black n white. i just read that some people dont get their positive pregnancy test for ages again... i feel positive.... lots of hope for us. what an exciting time. we will be moaning about constipation and weight gain soon enough (i hope)
come on positives all round please xx

Right im trying to work my ticker out for my siggy on countdowntopregnancy.com .. but i can't seem to work out my luteal phase.. if anyone can help me out.. my LMP was 28th march .. and it ended thursday/spotting friday .. its 25day cycle usually.. ovulated 4th-8th not 100% sure around there though just decided to :sex: throughout them days

just want to try get my ticker accurate because usually it says if not known just put 14days.. x

First of all I would like to give big :hugs: to all of you that the :witch: got and I hope you get your :bfp: next month.

I would also like to say congratulations to all those that go their :bfp:

I think now that I am on the TWW I am officially symptom spotting :wacko:

I am very unhopeful for this month as my oh and I have not :sex: very much and I have no idea if or even if I did OV.

Here are some symptoms that I have noticed...or atleast am convincing myself that I noticed

1 weird metal taste
2 sensitive breasts
3 lower abdomen cramps
4 no energy and very tired
5 increased appetite

I keep giving excuses for all of these symptoms (i.e not doing much this weekend so I'm bored there for I eat more lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->