*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

its not fun.... and my bb are so sore... i feel like throwing up at times and i dont even see that second line. i just want af to come already....so i can start again. then everyone else around is texting me telling they are finally pregnant... when is it my turn? i have put so much time and devotion into all of this... i want my turn....

Same boat here....cd 35.... Not even sure I ovulated... Could be another 35 days before AF what do I know... Super sore and huge BB... Getting nothing on cheap Internet Opk and hpt.... Will buy a digital today as I said on the thread it would be my test day. Not even remotely excited about it.
Not bd for 10days now... Just had so much sex before and not knowing when you ovulate or if you ovulate is just depressing.
I just want Af to come so my cycle would at least have gone shorter. And then I can try soy next cycle!
well af came today .... its light but should be full force in a few hours... i guess i gotta start over again...
:dust: to all not knowing yet! Congrats to all the positive! And sorry for those that got taken by the :witch:
im the same girls, i feel really down because i am one of these people that needs a comfirmation in a bold second line, iv been using cheap tests so invested £10 in a digital one yesterday and did it in the middle of the day knowing
a) none of my other pregnancys have shown up on a test until at least 18dpo
b)i had already tested negative that morning and that it would never show up on a test in the middle of the day when i had jus p'eed about an hour before
c) that i couldnt and shouldnt have wasted all that money on a dam test
d) i am getting a blood test on monday and am seeing the doctor then
e) i never get all the symptoms that i have unless i am pregnant and at this stage everything is normal and if i just relax and wait for next week the pregnancy test will be there in pink and white for me to see!!
f) i havent gained weight in a year not a pound but am now 2lbs heavier... so i kinda know i am pregnant and feeling positive

knowing all those points i still wondered down to the chemist and bought an extortionately priced test!!! so girls this proves that we are all a little crazy during this time. i hope you know you are not alone as i am quite a calm person but am acting irrationally hee hee....
for your information... it seemed to almost scream out at me "NOT PREGNANT" at me which just brought me down a little further even though i knew to expect it.... doh!!!!

i did another test this morning a cheapie one.... NEGATIVE of course ha ha.... right no more buying tests and what will be will be. i am being really healthy with what i am eating so that is all good...
im in my super big bras now... gone from a 30-32b-c cup to now a 32e-f cup in like a week.... ouchee....
when i take my bra off at night they are like sore boulders.... anyone else or am i being crazy?
No way, me too. My bbs are huge and tingly. I got my BFN today. Af due either tomorrow or monday. Cm was super creamy yesterday. Im really confused!!

af is here today... i guess i have to start again. well wish me luck this round it will be up to 100mg 2-6 this round. will start tomorrow...

I am so sorry hun :hug: I pray you get your :bfp: this coming cycle. :dust:

gubby, thanks.... you can know put a big fat af witch next to my name for the 4th ...lol trying to stay positive....

Good night ladies.... Let's see what tomorrow brings. I'm refusing to test, just gonna wait it out. :hugs: to those who got their :witch: and Congrats to those with their :bfp:!!!!

Can I ask you ladies with all your BFPs at what dpo did you get yours?? May help a few of us out who are right on the cusp.

Sorry I know this was from about a hundred pages ago, but I still wanted to respond. Last night I started a poll to see when people got their BFP's. I thought it was really interesting the responses so far. :D

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP?

Morning everyone. I did a test this morning and thought I could see the faintest of faint lines. I can't tell if it had any colour though as it was so faint and it was prob an evap. Saw it after about 5 mins (cheapie test). Not going to get hopes up because OH couldn't see anything, and I am likely to just imagine it! Will retest tomorrow morning and see if anything there. Go on hol on Tuesday - fly at like 4am so if I don't get a BFP tomorrow I'll prob have to wait to test till I get to France! And then I won't be able to let anyone know!

Also, I did my temps this morning when I first woke up (which was like 5.30am) and they had dropped to 36.5 then I did them again at my usual time (around 7) and it was 36.9? Is this normal? I've put down 36.9 as this is what it told me at my usual time, but it's made me wonder about my temps and if they're actually right!!

wow everytime on come on theres a new BFP congratulations ladies!! H&H 9 months to you all. xxxx
ive just watched the great sperrm race, cant belive what they have to go through and that such little numbers make it to the tube which makes it more understandable that it can take a bit of time to get A BFP! but at the same time its amazing looking at imogen playing and thinking out of all the hundreds of thousands of sperm she made it through all that and is now a little person! my little person! its made me all emotional ha ha (fingers crossed thats hormones eh lol 7dpo today!!)

Haven't had much to drink this morning so did another test... this one definitely no line. :( Must keep my chin up. Don't want to be miserable on holiday or my OH will not be pleased seen as it's cost us a fortune!

hi ladies, can i join you please, ill be testing on the 18th! , not getting my hopes up as oh wasnt around at the right time, but hopefully sum lil swimmers stuck around long enough lol!

omg yea ive watched the great sperm race, its crazy! makes you wonder how any of us get pregnant at all! i look at my dd n wonder who would be there instead if she wasnt the fastest one lol
x

good morning ladies. Got a :bfn: on the FRER with FMU today. I am officially 11 DPOs and AF is one day late. No real signs of her or pregnancy :wacko:

Sorry Guppy :( Hope she stays away!! Is she often late?

I don't know what to think I think I've lost the plot. After doing three cheapies this morning and straining my eyes to see a line that i'm sure was never there to start with, I now feel very unpregnant! CM is showing in my pants (sorry TMI) but none at all anymore when I wipe. I don't know what my luteal phase is yet so I won't really know when AF is late, but think I am either 9 or 10dpo today. I know that's still early to test but I can't help feeling disheartened. Wish I hadn't tested at all now! But once you pop you can't stop!!

good morning ladies. Got a :bfn: on the FRER with FMU today. I am officially 11 DPOs and AF is one day late. No real signs of her or pregnancy :wacko:

Boo!!!! Im not givi up on you Gupp!!!

Morning !!!!!

Well I'm not testing but did wake up with normal af cramps and I usually get that evil :witch: with FMU... Butnwent and there was nothing. And as I looked down so e excm came out.....hmmmmmmm. Af due either today or tomorrow....

Guppy, did you say your taking vit b6 this cycle? it works wonders!! my LP was 9-10 days, which isnt ideal for conception so taking vit b6 50mg daily and LP is not 13 days!!! so thats probably where yours is, may be more than 13 day everyone is different on it! im on 75mg this cycle see if i can get a day or 2 more out of it, based on the theory if AF is later then if i get BFP next cycle im gonna be less likely to have 2 kids birthdays within days of each other lol.

My LP is usually 10 days, but when i take B6 (100mg) religiously its 11, so she may not *technically* be late until after today, but one can't really know. I have seen results every time ive used it though :thumbup:

Guess we shall see what tomorrows FMU brings. :dust:

sorry guppy hope the :witch: stays away!!

I took a test this morning :bfn: :cry: AF is due tomorrow so i think i should at least get a faint line right now. Ive had brown spotting for 3 days and today there is even less. Do you ladies think I am still in or should I give it up?

chin up honey im sure everythin will work out perfect!! keeping everythin crossed for u xxxx

sorry guppy hope the :witch: stays away!!

I took a test this morning :bfn: :cry: AF is due tomorrow so i think i should at least get a faint line right now. Ive had brown spotting for 3 days and today there is even less. Do you ladies think I am still in or should I give it up?

Still in, still in!!!!!

Thanks!! I hope so, I just think with AF due tomorrow I should at least have a faint line. I'm going to think positive and hopefully I'll get some good news! :thumbup:

Congrats to any new BFP's
:hugs: to any BFN's.
The :witch: got me today! :( ah well onto next month:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->