*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Becy- do you use fertilityfriend for your charts? If so you can probably create a ticker there and put that in your siggy- to help track your cycles better. Since I did that, i noticed it matched what FF says and it's easier for me to track/follow instead of "guessing" my LP. Just an idea...

Skeet- thanks for the hug... I'm doing great- AF was wacky but I'm doing great considering that... I hope this is the cycle I'll see something- a :bfp: or something, any sign of hope! :dust: to you!

mzswiss.... arent we impatient. i do feel like i am pregnant do u? i just dont want to get excited without it there in black n white. i just read that some people dont get their positive pregnancy test for ages again... i feel positive.... lots of hope for us. what an exciting time. we will be moaning about constipation and weight gain soon enough (i hope)
come on positives all round please xx

I really do feel like I am pregnant. With the missed AF random hot flashes etc etc I think this is it!! Hoping we do get our BFPs because I really do feel like this is it!

Took another test a minute ago (why am I tormenting myself?) and it was another BFN... period should have arrived today but it could still come tomorrow. My hubby is still hopeful but I feel like a big negative nancy right now. Praying for a miracle...

Don't give up just yet. It's not over until AF shows. I felt the same way and now I am 12 days late.

Lisa- have no idea... I've heard that it is reliable for some of us and not for others... :shrug:

Thanks girls. I got them from Amazon. I'm only 1 DPO today, but already thinking about my POAS plan of attack! :haha: I have some FRER but I'm going to wait to use those *when* I see something on the cheapies.

Good luck with the cheapies! Theyre great for curing any POAS Addictions, but not for much of anything else. With my last two pregnancys i used them and never got any type of lines before FRER or CBD or $Tree HPTs :nope: and im now almost 2 days late and still arn't seeing anything on them...besides stupid evaps :wacko:

Yeah, I'm thinking that all they'll do is keep me from wasting another one! :haha: Oh well.

Hope all you ladies are doing well. Loving all the BFP's, hugs to all that AF got.

Oh boy oh boy... it's 5 cd... Which means I can officially start the POAS like tomorrow or 7cd!!!!!! I can't wait.... I wonder if I'll actually catch it this month? Hmmm, worth a try. Not too late for an April :bfp: if no, WHEN I ovulate early... It could happen. I did it on 18 cd in Feb, and 15 cd last month, wonder when I will this month.

I'm 7dpo today, but I'm not testing for 9 more days as long as AF stays away...I hope I do get my BFP! I want a Christmas baby!

Just wanted to say Congrats to everyone that got their :bfp:. I was supposed to see AF on April 9th - no call/no show. Still having AF like cramps. Used cheapie test and got a BFN.

I guess still in the game but dissapointed.

Hoping- PMA! You ain't out til you see the :witch: which you haven't so you're still in the game. No disappointments about that!

Hey ladies. Congrats to all the BFP's and g/l to all you still waiting. I a 9 dpo today. Three different times, including today after I pee I notice something light brown in the toilet. Thought I had some sort of infection. The hospital told me today they have no idea basically. It started around 6 dpo the first time. I have no bladder infection. In fact, they said whatever this is is vaginal. No bacteria either. They said I have a lot on cm, and are guessing whatever is coming out is mucus (doesn't look hard) I am really bummed if it is fertile cm. I am expecting AF on Friday, why would I be ovulating now?? I am nervous that I might be out. Btw, I told them we were ttc and they did a urine test eventhough it's early....of course BFN. Should I test Wednesday morning? Do you think I am out this month??

Hey ladies. Congrats to all the BFP's and g/l to all you still waiting. I a 9 dpo today. Three different times, including today after I pee I notice something light brown in the toilet. Thought I had some sort of infection. The hospital told me today they have no idea basically. It started around 6 dpo the first time. I have no bladder infection. In fact, they said whatever this is is vaginal. No bacteria either. They said I have a lot on cm, and are guessing whatever is coming out is mucus (doesn't look hard) I am really bummed if it is fertile cm. I am expecting AF on Friday, why would I be ovulating now?? I am nervous that I might be out. Btw, I told them we were ttc and they did a urine test eventhough it's early....of course BFN. Should I test Wednesday morning? Do you think I am out this month??

Do you think it could be IB? I would say you're not out yet, based on the description.

I was really hoping so, but it's def not red like blood. I thought maybe the doctor today would mention, but she didn't. I have been crampy, and I was queasy all day today ( I thought it was my nerves). If it would be implantation, would it be too early to test with fmu on Wednesday? Or should I hold out till Friday when I expect the witch?

Don't count yourself out yet, frustrated... I was thinking there's a possibility it's implantation cuz it isn't always red (I came across that info online- that it can be brown sometimes). That would explain why it was too early for the test to be positive when they took your urine for it. Wait a few more days and see if it registers on the test with the hcg levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->