*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

First of all I would like to give big :hugs: to all of you that the :witch: got and I hope you get your :bfp: next month.

I would also like to say congratulations to all those that go their :bfp:

I think now that I am on the TWW I am officially symptom spotting :wacko:

I am very unhopeful for this month as my oh and I have not :sex: very much and I have no idea if or even if I did OV.

Here are some symptoms that I have noticed...or atleast am convincing myself that I noticed

1 weird metal taste
2 sensitive breasts
3 lower abdomen cramps
4 no energy and very tired
5 increased appetite

I keep giving excuses for all of these symptoms (i.e not doing much this weekend so I'm bored there for I eat more lol)

the symtoms sound quite good babe, fingers crossed for u x x x x

10 or 11dpo today. BFN. Boo! FF just reminded me that 30% of women get a BFP by this point. Yeh... Cheers!

hey girls with bfn... i just read this....
It's also a fact that hCG develops at different rates among women. Some women can easily discover if they are pregnant well before their missed period. Other women may need to wait a bit longer. According to the literature on this subject, the amount of hCG in your urine doubles each day following the implantation of the fertilized egg in the womb. Based on studies to determine an "average" hCG development rate, the crest of the bell curve suggests that hCG levels will reach 20mIU/ml/hCG at seven to ten days following ovulation. Again, this is an "average", so many women will fall on either side of the bell curve peak.

Also, in our discussions with test manufacturers, there may be rare cases in which the particularly anti-hCG antibodies in the test reagent do not "bind" as well with the particular hCG hormone composition of a pregnant woman. This can result in receiving a slightly delayed positive result. While this is quite unusual, it may explain many of the complaints you can read at Drugstore.com about even the most expensive and sensitive test brands causing delayed positives after a missed period.

i still feel a bit upset that i havent got a positive and still have no af... i feel really out of sorts

just got my :bfp: a day before af was due aswell, not the strongest of lines but is defo a line cnt believe it

all the best to the rest of the testers for this month lots of love and hugs to every one the af got aswell, let next month be your month x x x x x

thanks ladies x x x thanks for helping me get thru the last 2 weeks aswell, this forum and the amazing ladies on it have been such an inspiration

lots of love to you all, may you get the :bfp: your all hoping for x x x x x x x

hey girls with bfn... i just read this....
It's also a fact that hCG develops at different rates among women. Some women can easily discover if they are pregnant well before their missed period. Other women may need to wait a bit longer. According to the literature on this subject, the amount of hCG in your urine doubles each day following the implantation of the fertilized egg in the womb. Based on studies to determine an "average" hCG development rate, the crest of the bell curve suggests that hCG levels will reach 20mIU/ml/hCG at seven to ten days following ovulation. Again, this is an "average", so many women will fall on either side of the bell curve peak.

Also, in our discussions with test manufacturers, there may be rare cases in which the particularly anti-hCG antibodies in the test reagent do not "bind" as well with the particular hCG hormone composition of a pregnant woman. This can result in receiving a slightly delayed positive result. While this is quite unusual, it may explain many of the complaints you can read at Drugstore.com about even the most expensive and sensitive test brands causing delayed positives after a missed period.

i still feel a bit upset that i havent got a positive and still have no af... i feel really out of sorts

Thanks still with you! No AF and no positive.... could be a while like that... my last cycle was 9 weeks!

Thank you both ladies, I really hope this is it. Boobs hurt, have been dizzy at times that would be great. I think I will try to hold off testing till Wednesday, maybe Thursday if I can.

Congrats to you pink phoenix!

OMG EVE, Everyone with BFPS-CONGRATS! :happydance: As for me,,,BFN just waiting for AF due in 2 days..gave up testing! How is everyone else?

AFM, It is now Monday and AF was due last Saturday. No sign of the :witch: but also all HPTs have been :bfn: :wacko: Ive been using FMU on the FRERs and nothing :dohh: if she doesn't appear today, then i think i really have a great shot-its unlike her to be this late even with the B Vits- hope me and all you girls in the unknown category find out soon. It bugs me not knowing! :grr:

FF says 63.2% of women get positive HPTs at 12 DPOs :dohh: so much for that! :wacko:

same to you hun! i hope we both get our :bfp: tomorrow!
Are you going to keep a pregnancy journal if you are preggie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->