*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I was really hoping so, but it's def not red like blood. I thought maybe the doctor today would mention, but she didn't. I have been crampy, and I was queasy all day today ( I thought it was my nerves). If it would be implantation, would it be too early to test with fmu on Wednesday? Or should I hold out till Friday when I expect the witch?

Dont count yourself out yet frusterated, it could be implantation, then if it is then you wouldnt show up on a urine test yet...You might need to wait a few more days. You can test wednesday if you want, but if it upsets you to much to get a negative, I would wait until Friday
:hugs:

Congrats to our 2 new :bfp: hope you have a H&H 9 months!!!

OMG EVE, Everyone with BFPS-CONGRATS! :happydance: As for me,,,BFN just waiting for AF due in 2 days..gave up testing! How is everyone else?

feeling better now i know whats goin on for sure! a bit :wacko: aswell tho haha mad mad feeling

keep ur chin up babe, keeping everythin crossed for u x x x x x
:dust:

Congrats to the newest :bfp:'s !

AFM, according to FF the :witch: is due today and my temp plummeted this morning so I'm just waiting for her to show up.

congrats to the new bfp's :happydance:

guppy - have you tried superdrug tests my frers was really faint but i had strong lines on them.

frustrated - ff said i had fertile cm when i got my bfp, in fat i was so confused i posted loads of threads about it, i had ewcm and then it went really watery for 2 days so i tested 10dpo going by my opk. try hold of few days, i think thats a good sign

I have the faintest of faint lines on an opk. I know they can be a pregnancy indicator, but do they have to be positive (ie darker than the test strip) to be a pregnancy indicator? It's really faint (can only just see it!)

I don't think there are Superdrug stores here in the US.. if so, point me to one! :haha:

As for OPK's do you do them often? I ask because before Ov, I will sometimes do them and get faint lines that gradually get darker the closer I get to Ov... But my point is, I have never had a blank OPK ever.. I have heard that OPKs can sometimes indicate a pregnancy but based on my personal experience, I wouldn't trust it. Good luck!!!

No it's always blank when i've done one, apart from like a day before I OV when it starts getting darker, and has usually gone back to blank about a day or so later. I'm not going to get my hopes up over it, especially when the 10miu tests are showing nothing yet. Fingers crossed though!

I dont think we have superdrug stores here :shrug:
unless thats the same thing as a drug store?

I have the faintest of faint lines on an opk. I know they can be a pregnancy indicator, but do they have to be positive (ie darker than the test strip) to be a pregnancy indicator? It's really faint (can only just see it!)

Most women, if not all women, will have fluctuating LH throughout their entire cycle-even after ovulation. LH peaks just right before ovulation, however a little LH will float around at other points in the cycle, it just doesn't peak like it does prior to ovulation. With that said, you can def. (and probably will) get the LH line showing up an OPK. (I know i have even when i wasnt pregnant! and so have others). But to answer you question, for an OPK to insinuate pregnancy, it has to be a positive OPK. So it has to be as dark or darker than the control line. x

I have had ZERO luck with the 10mU tests :wacko: no luck this time, no luck the last two times i was pregnant...sometimes i feel like its a lie that they are 10Mu :haha:

Guppy - yeh that must be it! ;) I don't feel pregnant though, so probably I just aren't! Was excited to see a line on the opk though, just because its hard enough seeing anything when I am about to ovulate, so just exciting to see one. Lol. How sad!

you could still very well be pregnant hun! :D Dont count yourself out yet-still early :thumbup: i hope your OPK gets stronger :dance: I know the feeling though. I bought like 10 $1Tree OPKs :blush: the LH line fluctuated a lot. some days it would get darker (but not positive) and it would have me so excited lol. and then other days it wouldn't be so much and it had me bummed out. Now im 3 days late, no postive HPT, no positive OPK, and no AF BLAHH!!! lol I really hope we both get our :bfp: soon! I know ive asked some other this, but will you be keeping a pregnancy journal if you are preggie? :friends: :dust:

OoOo I wanna be part of the fun! I'll be testing on the 27th! :D Oh and we're hoping for a little girl! :)

:hi: ladies, well i took a frer this morning and there was a very very very very faint :bfp: and a litttle stronger one one a CB (blue dye). I am scared to really say anything cause AF is due Thursday so I feel like I will jinx it.:dohh:
but congrats to everyone that has gotten there BFP's and :hugs: to those that AF got, and lots of sticky baby dust to everyone still waiting.

:hi: ladies, well i took a frer this morning and there was a very very very very faint :bfp: and a litttle stronger one one a CB (blue dye). I am scared to really say anything cause AF is due Thursday so I feel like I will jinx it.:dohh:
but congrats to everyone that has gotten there BFP's and :hugs: to those that AF got, and lots of sticky baby dust to everyone still waiting.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :wohoo: H:flow:H 9 months to you and your new beany :cloud9:

thanks Guppy i am scared that it is all in my head but two different test with the same FMU couldnt both be wrong. Atleast I dont think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->