*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

that's def. not in your heady huni! you are def preggo! :yipee:
looks like the psychic was right! ;)

Thanks Guppy. I hope we do too! Yes def keeping a journal. Sadly, I already bought one a few weeks ago to write it. Obviously untouched as yet! I had it made with a silouette of a pregnant woman on the front and a ribbon and stuff. It's lovely. Can't wait to start using it!!

I have heartburn this afternoon. Strange. I did eat crisps yesterday and hadn't eaten them for about 2 months. I wonder if that's the cause... I hope not!!

I also have a seriously decreased apetite. I don't know whether to be excited about that, seen as everything i've read points to having an increased apetite! Usually I eat a LOT, but yesterday my OH was in shock when I declined pizza, and tonight I don't fancy any tea. Can not wanting to eat be a sign too?

Maybe its a good sign! :dance:
To me, anything that happens out of the norm for you can be a great sign :D

Will you be keeping a BnB Pregnancy journal too?

pink, you have any more news?? Riggs, HEY HOW GOES IT?

just the :bfp: this morning :cloud9:

sickness has pretty much gone aswell as the headaches and indigestion still got bk ache and mega sore bbs and big appitite tho x x
how are you honey x x x

Knowing me I probably will, just because i'm always so unsure with new things what is normal etc, be good to compare with other people. If I tested negative this morning, is there any chance of a positive on a diff test (eg frer) this afternoon, or will it only show up on a morning when it's very early do u think?

Knowing me I probably will, just because i'm always so unsure with new things what is normal etc, be good to compare with other people. If I tested negative this morning, is there any chance of a positive on a diff test (eg frer) this afternoon, or will it only show up on a morning when it's very early do u think?

how many DPOs did you say you were?

Hey guys! What a nice surprise to see so many BFP's today!!! So excited for all you ladies! I'm either 13/14 dpo today and AF usually comes on the 13th day but I haven't seen any signs of her yet. However, ive had a yin of crampin so it makes me think
She'll be dropping by any second. I also feel kid of wet down there (tmi)
And I can't remember if that's normal for me right before AF. The only other 'out of the norm' thin is that my lower back is pretty sore... it feels really achy, so of course in praying that means something good! I'll definitely keep you guys posted!

Gah, keep burping - def not normal for me! And its like acid fizzing in my chest trying to come up each time I burp! (sorry TMI) I've only eaten a bit of pasta about 3 hours ago (same food I always eat) I really hope this is a good sign! I've ordered the children's meal from the takeaway, which is so weird for me. I usually eat a 12" pizza and a large chips to myself. Also OH came home and said the house was roasting and I have cold hands and feet. My cheeks r on fire though. But I got badly sunburned yesterday and chest is red roar so could just be sunstroke!

pulling myself out of this race! all signs point to CD1 today

new test dates will be mothers day so a different thread.

good luck those still waiting or those who have hope left!

Im a little in limbo at the moment, had a temp dip Sunday so haven't dared re test

temp didn't go below coverline & has gone back up today, had a lil bit of brown and I mean a tiny amount when I checked my CP, wasn't on loo roll or pants, just finger (TMI) hope that's good, my CP is really high.

Not a word from :witch: today :shrug: and its CD31 before my MC my cycles were always 30/31 days so we will see what tomorrow brings, Im not doing anything now til Sat am, I will re test if she hasnt shown, keep everything crossed for me girls :hugs: and I need all the sicky :dust: I can get :hugs:

Got a faint, but it's there :bfp: !! :happydance: Hopefully this one will stick! I had a mc at 5 1/2 weeks in March, so I don't want to get too excited yet, but this one just feels different!

:dust:hi ladies can i join?im testing on the 21st april dont care what we have aslong as the baby is healthy!

pulling myself out of this race! all signs point to CD1 today

new test dates will be mothers day so a different thread.

good luck those still waiting or those who have hope left!

So Sorry to hear that and good luck getting a BFP on Mother's day! How awesome would that be!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->