*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I think Im 10dpo today and Im just so anxious! I am still testing totally negative, unless you count the Answer Early Pregnancy Test Strips- they ALWAYS give me a faint pink line.. but the negative on the more sensitive FRER tells me they MUST be nasty evap lines (has anyone else ever used them??)

anyway... I feel all of you hanging on til the last minute here's pain! I swear I had a positive by 6 days before my missed period with my last baby, so I dont know if I should give up or what!

I really dont remember what my CM was like normally before my period, or if I am just noticing how much I have now because I am looking for it? Seems like we are all in the same symptom boat! How many of us are still hanging on past 10dpo?

Welcome bouncy! you have been added :dust:

Sorry to the girls who the :witch: showed :hug:

Congrats Tink on your :bfp:! :wohoo:

I think Im 10dpo today and Im just so anxious! I am still testing totally negative, unless you count the Answer Early Pregnancy Test Strips- they ALWAYS give me a faint pink line.. but the negative on the more sensitive FRER tells me they MUST be nasty evap lines (has anyone else ever used them??)

anyway... I feel all of you hanging on til the last minute here's pain! I swear I had a positive by 6 days before my missed period with my last baby, so I dont know if I should give up or what!

I really dont remember what my CM was like normally before my period, or if I am just noticing how much I have now because I am looking for it? Seems like we are all in the same symptom boat! How many of us are still hanging on past 10dpo?

I am 12 DPOs today, tested with FRER and CBD and got :bfn: AF was due at 10 DPOs :wacko:

I am 12 DPOs today, tested with FRER and CBD and got :bfn: AF was due at 10 DPOs :wacko:

Guppy, I know you must be going crazy!!! are you normally late?? from what I have always thought, late means pregnant but how are there people testing positive at 7 and 8 dpo and we are still negative at 10-14? I just dont get it. Do you ever wonder if the people who say they are 14dpo and get a positive have their ovulation day wrong? I just dont get it, and I like to get things. :growlmad:

I'm 10 or 11dpo. Not sure which! BFN so far. Most annoying part is I can't temp in morning as I fly to France at 6am! So leaving for airport at 2.30am, so I won't know if temps are high or dropped tomorrow :( Gonna test when I get up though at 2.30am just in case! Also won't have internet, so gonna have to keep note of temps and symptoms etc via paper... the old fashioned way! So I can put it all in my chart when I get home.

Well, just as i messaged on here, i went to the loo and im pretty sure AF has arrived. Its not a full flow yet and this is bright pink and red, so i know its not IB. Guess i will see what the day brings, but im pretty sure im out...at least i know now, i guess. :sad1:

Well, just as i messaged on here, i went to the loo and im pretty sure AF has arrived. Its not a full flow yet and this is bright pink and red, so i know its not IB. Guess i will see what the day brings, but im pretty sure im out...at least i know now, i guess. :sad1:

Ohhhh Guppy Im so sorry! :cry: That is so hard... I know you are discouraged but dont ever give up hope! It will happen the next round, Im sure of it! :hugs: I know that isnt what you want to hear right now tho... but like you said, atleast the waiting is over for this month... its alot to bear!

Thanks girls
Im surprisingly okay with it though. Yes, im disappointed, but im actually fine about it :thumbup: What's meant to be will be ;) I think im more sad for dh (when he finds out) because he actually wanted a baby (girl) more than me!

So sorry Guppy :( Gutted for you. This waiting game is hard for us all. Sometimes it's easier to just know, rather than having to face day after day of nothingness. Chin up xx

I will test with FMU but won't be able to let you know one way or the other till about 11 days from now! Unless we have internet cafe or something in france. lol. I feel as though cramps might be starting tonight a little so i'm not gonna get too excited :( Hope I see some more BFP's when I get home! Hope against hope one of them is mine. See you all soon x

Sorry to the ladies who got caught by the witch :dust: :dust: :dust for next cycle !

Congrats to all the ladies who have gotten their BFPs ! Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months !!!

o no guppy..... still doesnt mean you arent preggo tho so just see how it goes.... you will know tomorrow.

so i had my blood test today and the doc was like it will be back tomorrow... when i went to the hospital the lady who took the blood said a few days. do you think these people understand my frustration at the difference between... one day, a couple of days and a few days!!!
iv felt a bit weird all day, iv felt like i need to lie down all day cus iv felt a bit dizzy and the room has been spinning. i was like woah... driving was a bit of a mish and iv been a lil disorientated.
so my mum said it could be an inner ear infection, i actually feel like i am flying. its like a pre-med.... well it only clicked what it could be about 30mins ago..... VERTIGO.

i had vertigo when i was pregnant with my last son.... what a plonker. i didnt expect it at all. in a weird way i feel kinda pleased. iv only had it pregnant so i am defo preggo.

it does feel horrible though, i am laying on my bed and it is killing me to be on here.... so dizzy it feels gross!

:hugs: Guppy I hope it's not the evil:witch:

Hi Ladies,

Im out for this month, :witch: got me this aft!!! And seeing as this last cycle lasted a massive 3 months :wacko: I hav no idea whether ill be tested in may (or even June/July) for that matter :cry:

And so the waiting game goes on!!

Lots of :dust::dust: to all x

Just a quick update ladies, the numbers came back today very low. I went in for another blood draw, so I hope they'll continue going down. This is MC #2 for me. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->