*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Just a quick update ladies, the numbers came back today very low. I went in for another blood draw, so I hope they'll continue going down. This is MC #2 for me. :(

o no.... my thoughts are with you xx

Well spotting has turned into a flow. I am out for the month.
Best of luck to all the other girls still waiting to test :dust:
:hugs: to those with the :witch:

LittleBird I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and guppy I'm sorry too! :hugs:

Just a quick update ladies, the numbers came back today very low. I went in for another blood draw, so I hope they'll continue going down. This is MC #2 for me. :(

massive :hugs: darlin xxxxxxxx

yeah...i dont know when our next month of TTC will be because our health care insurance...it's sad when you have to plan babies around paying 12K per year in health insurance...i hate the US sometimes :grr:

Hi there, I was due to test the 11th. AF showed up today. So I'm out.

Best of luck to everyone else and to all of those who already have their BFP's!

Update:
I am suppose to be due for AF tomorrow if I am on a 28 cycle, they really have varied from 28-30 days sometimes 26, or a 32 in there over the last year since the MC, but the last few have been 28 or 30. So I don't know if I am going to test tomorrow or not.

I usually have cramps from OV till AF starts and this time I have had hardly any, Friday I had a large about of creamy lotiony CM, so much at once that I went running for the bathroom thinking that the :witch: came early but it wasn't her. I looked at my journal from last month were I write down symptoms and I should be getting headaches by now and slightly sore boobs.

This month so far no headaches, the last 2 days my boobs are killing me way worse then AF reminds of when I found out I was pregnant. I have creamy CM, and usually by now it's starting to spot or turn pink/brown but it's still white. I really hope this it but I am almost scared to test to see the BFN, that and I have had sharpe pains near my left ovary and pulling pains in my utereus not AF cramps

Just popping in to let you ladies no after 3 pregnancy tests today I finally got my :bfp:

https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2370/img0317ju.jpg

Woohoo...IM PREGNANT!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Just popping in to let you ladies no after 3 pregnancy tests today I finally got my :bfp:

https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2370/img0317ju.jpg

Woohoo...IM PREGNANT!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Congrats!

Btw- why the heck is my dog sitting on my back? I don't know how she expects me to fall asleep that way!?! :shrug:

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-04-11 at 17.41.jpg
    Photo on 2011-04-11 at 17.41.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3
Littlebird....I am so sorry :hugs:...I have expereince one miscariage and that was hard enough for me...I cant imagine what you are going through right now

Guppy:hugs: Sorry :witch: got you this month .... Hopefully May will be your special month!!!

Guppy so sorry...hugs! Got a dark opk today n af due in two days so confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->