*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

So sorry Littlebird and Guppy :hugs:

So today AF was supposed to start and i am still having the brown spotting and BFN this morning :hissy: I just want either AF or BFP...i hate this limbo point! Its so light I dont even need a liner, only there when I wipe. I called my doctor to see what they think I should do and they said wait a couple more days and test again unless AF shows. I am on clomid and always have a 32 day cycle with it so I dont know whats going on this cycle and I've never had this brown spotting. Any thoughts? Well I guess I get to play the waiting game :dohh:

So sorry Littlebird and Guppy :hugs:

So today AF was supposed to start and i am still having the brown spotting and BFN this morning :hissy: I just want either AF or BFP...i hate this limbo point! Its so light I dont even need a liner, only there when I wipe. I called my doctor to see what they think I should do and they said wait a couple more days and test again unless AF shows. I am on clomid and always have a 32 day cycle with it so I dont know whats going on this cycle and I've never had this brown spotting. Any thoughts? Well I guess I get to play the waiting game :dohh:

Do you usually spot before AF? I know AF can begin for me that way sometimes, but I've also heard women talk about that and then it turns out to be implantation bleeding. Good luck!

big big :hugs: to guppy and littlebird x x x
my thoughts are with you both x x x x x x

Giveme...I have never spotted like this before AF, sometimes I will get red spotting and then later that day AF will be full force...this time I started spotting brown on Thursday and it is now Monday and still spotting brown. I have to say that its a lot less than Thursday (not that Thursday was even remotely heavy LOL). I just feel so drained bc I keep getting BFN and just want to give up. I told DH today that if I dont get a BFP this month then we are done TTC bc I cant handle it anymore :cry: .

Has anyone had this happen and then get a BFP? I tried google to see how long after IB (if thats what this is) would I get a BFP and it wasnt much help.

AF was due yesterday. Still no sign of her. BFN today on dollar store cheapies.

Congrats to all the BFP and hugs to all the ladies who got their ugly visitor today!!!

Just popping in to let you ladies no after 3 pregnancy tests today I finally got my :bfp:

https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2370/img0317ju.jpg

Woohoo...IM PREGNANT!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

So according to your lil chart that means you were negative up until today? Was today 14dpo for you? So happy for you, congratulations!

:hugs: Guppy & Littlebird!!

HUGE congrats to all the BFP's!!! It was so nice to sign on and see so much good news.

:dust: to everyone (including me, hehe) who is left!!

Have an update for my symptom spotting!! LOL

Today I have had bad heart burn, and I've been light headed off and on since last night..

This TWW is killing me!!! I hope this is not all just in my head !!

There should be a thread like this every month!!! So encouraging.

Congrats to the NEW & OLD BFP'ssssssss:happydance:....:)..A very Happy and Healthy 9months to you lovely people & BIG HUG to all in here who got their Af.......Update from me...for a change i am not having any symptoms nor Symptom spotting so far this month..:haha:...Maybe bcoz i have been pretty occupied at work n then i get busy at home with the house work :)

............Anyway AF is due on the 13th...She could show me her face anytime now.Hope i don't get to meet her for the next 10-12 mos..:haha:

Guppy, hows u doin hun?....Good luck all you lovely ladies!!!

....Lots & Lots of :dust::dust::dust:

o no guppy..... still doesnt mean you arent preggo tho so just see how it goes.... you will know tomorrow.

so i had my blood test today and the doc was like it will be back tomorrow... when i went to the hospital the lady who took the blood said a few days. do you think these people understand my frustration at the difference between... one day, a couple of days and a few days!!!
iv felt a bit weird all day, iv felt like i need to lie down all day cus iv felt a bit dizzy and the room has been spinning. i was like woah... driving was a bit of a mish and iv been a lil disorientated.
so my mum said it could be an inner ear infection, i actually feel like i am flying. its like a pre-med.... well it only clicked what it could be about 30mins ago..... VERTIGO.

i had vertigo when i was pregnant with my last son.... what a plonker. i didnt expect it at all. in a weird way i feel kinda pleased. iv only had it pregnant so i am defo preggo.

it does feel horrible though, i am laying on my bed and it is killing me to be on here.... so dizzy it feels gross!

OMG I feel the same way!!! I'm dizzy and nauseous and super tired but I'm only 7 dpo. I've had to lie down on and off all day. The room starts spinning if i stand or sit up for more than 10 mins. I hope this means we're gonna get our :bfp:

Congrats to all the :bfp:
Lots of :dust: to those that :witch: got this go around
Big bear :hugs: to little bird i'm so sorry for your loss...

Wow, lots and lots of BFP's today! So encouraging. Have had absolutely NO symptoms this month, usually I am symptom spotting like CRAZY at this point. Wondering if its the calm before the storm.

So sorry to all the ladies with AF that came and/or MC's :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->