*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Congrats to all the new BFP's. Hugs to those the witch got. Baby dust to those still waiting.

Ahhh... This is our first month TTC, and I've totally screwed up my ovulation predictions. Next month I will def be using BBT charting and OPKs! I thought I ovulated around the 7th or 8th based on the ewcm I saw, but the fertility chart said my cycles were 37 days and that I wasn't due to ovulate until the 13th. Looking back, my period was late last month prob due to stress from OH and I fighting and moving. So I jumped on a site that calculated my last 5-8 cycles and it averaged out to be around 34 days. So I'm considering myself in the tww period and I'll be testing on the 23rd instead of the 27th (haha, no need to change it on the front page though, my fault!) Luckily the OH and I did the BD quite a bit this month just to be safe! Congrats to all the BFPs!!! And I send my love to all of the bfn! :hugs:

Congrats to all the new BFP's, and sorry if the :witch: got you

Tomorrow morning I will be 11 dpo. I had planned on testing Wednesday morning, but I really want to test in the am. Boobs sore, feeling strange down there, and I have been peeing ALOT! Hoping my issues the other day were from implantation, really positive about getting a BFP.

Hello! I'm 14 dpo (or rather 14 days after egg collection). I managed to hold off testing until today and today (after 2 years and 4 months of trying) got a :bfp: I can't believe it. I have driven myself mad during this 2 week wait and had no symptoms at all to start with. The last couple of days have had af type cramps and trapped wind. I need to keep my fingers crossed now as I have been here once before and had a m/c but hopefully it will be a sticky bean!

Good luck to all the rest of you ladies testing in April!

:yipee: Yay Mich! Now enjoy your pregnancy- and hopefully this lil one is a very sticky bean so H&H9months! I'll keep ya in my prayers!

:BFP: for me hope to be a girl 3 faint posative stick and 2 faint posative surper drug hptss...cant get more :bfp: than that!

Hello! I'm 14 dpo (or rather 14 days after egg collection). I managed to hold off testing until today and today (after 2 years and 4 months of trying) got a :bfp: I can't believe it. I have driven myself mad during this 2 week wait and had no symptoms at all to start with. The last couple of days have had af type cramps and trapped wind. I need to keep my fingers crossed now as I have been here once before and had a m/c but hopefully it will be a sticky bean!

Good luck to all the rest of you ladies testing in April!

Congrats!!!! Hope you have a H&H 9 months!!! :happydance:

Congrats all the BFP ladies and sorry for the ladies that got the :witch:

I tested this morning and got a :bfn:. Also having brown spotting for 2 days now yet AF doesn't seem to fully start.

Either way, at least I know I ovulated and hopefully next month will be my month. Hope we have a May testers thread too :flower:

Just popping in to let you ladies no after 3 pregnancy tests today I finally got my :bfp:

https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2370/img0317ju.jpg

Woohoo...IM PREGNANT!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Congratulations!!!! Would you mind letting us know what your symptoms were??

I had quite a few symptoms but didnt really no if they were or not.. :wacko: But I had
Spots and really sensitive nipples earlier on
Irritable early on to (My poor OH)!!
Very tired almost exhautsed
A couple of strange but real dreams
From about 3dpo until Sat/Sun I was very congested. Didnt have a cold though or any other symptoms just congested
Lots of watery cm (still have that)!
Last couple of days I had more fuller boobs (convinced my AF was going to come as I get this about a week before usually) and that bloating feeling

Avanemo.. I was 14dpo yesterday. I did a cheapy strip on Sunday and seen a very faint line but thought it was my eyes. Yesterdays test was the first one with a dark prominent line..

Congratulations to the other ladies who had a :bfp: and sending lots and lots of :dust::dust: to all the others still to test.. xxx

Could I be added please? AF due on the 22nd of April. Can't waiti to start testing! Congrats to all those already with BFP! Sorry to the ladies that the nasty witch got. X

Have an update for my symptom spotting!! LOL

Today I have had bad heart burn, and I've been light headed off and on since last night..

This TWW is killing me!!! I hope this is not all just in my head !!

i had awful heartburn for the whole of my 2ww and dizzyness! good luck x x x

congrats to al the other :bfp:

love and hugs to all the af got x x x x

Congrats to all the new BFP'S! I couldn't resisit and tested this morning. Of course, as I expected...negative. I am 11 dpo this morning. I am a little disappointed, but I know there is still a chance.

Goodness it's raining BFP's in here today!! Congrats to all, H&H 9 months.

:hugs: to all that :witch: got. Do we need to start a May testing thread???

Conina I was just thinkin' that- when is the May testing thread gonna start? :-D

Can you add me please? - i am testing on the 22nd :0)
Good luck to everyone!

o no guppy..... still doesnt mean you arent preggo tho so just see how it goes.... you will know tomorrow.

so i had my blood test today and the doc was like it will be back tomorrow... when i went to the hospital the lady who took the blood said a few days. do you think these people understand my frustration at the difference between... one day, a couple of days and a few days!!!
iv felt a bit weird all day, iv felt like i need to lie down all day cus iv felt a bit dizzy and the room has been spinning. i was like woah... driving was a bit of a mish and iv been a lil disorientated.
so my mum said it could be an inner ear infection, i actually feel like i am flying. its like a pre-med.... well it only clicked what it could be about 30mins ago..... VERTIGO.

i had vertigo when i was pregnant with my last son.... what a plonker. i didnt expect it at all. in a weird way i feel kinda pleased. iv only had it pregnant so i am defo preggo.

it does feel horrible though, i am laying on my bed and it is killing me to be on here.... so dizzy it feels gross!

OMG I feel the same way!!! I'm dizzy and nauseous and super tired but I'm only 7 dpo. I've had to lie down on and off all day. The room starts spinning if i stand or sit up for more than 10 mins. I hope this means we're gonna get our :bfp:

yep i think we will... i started having symptoms pretty much from 3dpo... there are so many hormonal changes occuring in your body so early which is why i believe that symptoms are apparent before your af is even due.

i dont really get many af symptoms, usually it is the 28th day and bang full af and then the achy back and bloatedness from there. so the last few weeks i have had really sore bbs and mega fatigue. so i am certain i am preggo... i am absolutely sick of testing though, it determines my entire mood for the day and i am so dissappointed when it is bfn.....
so i am waiting for the results for my blood test.... but yesterday when i realised it was vertigo and i have only had that when i was pregnant with my last lil monkey i was like.... right it must be pregnancy.

i didnt even know that vertigo was a symptom of pregnancy either so at least i know i am not making up symptoms to suite my craziness hee hee xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->