*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

ahhh guppy i really feel for you... what will be will be...... i truelly believe that.... you will get your shining star it just has to be when something higher then us decides..... i hope this gives u some hope.
you really have helped alot of people by starting this thread, those people who would otherwise not have met and had support from ladies in the same position. thats a feather in your cap, so there is a positive to take from this situation. you have been my lifeline xx

Congrats for all the bfp's!! Can't beloved how many we have!! I'm 9dpo today had some very suspicious very very very faint lines on my ic's knowing my luck they'll be evaps even though ice never had one on them!! Shall see. Xx

Well done to those who got there :bfp:!! Im out, the bloody :witch: got me :( Oh well onwards and upwards

Just popping in to let you ladies no after 3 pregnancy tests today I finally got my :bfp:

https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2370/img0317ju.jpg

Woohoo...IM PREGNANT!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Congratulations!!!! Would you mind letting us know what your symptoms were??

I had quite a few symptoms but didnt really no if they were or not.. :wacko: But I had
Spots and really sensitive nipples earlier on
Irritable early on to (My poor OH)!!
Very tired almost exhautsed
A couple of strange but real dreams
Lots of watery cm (still have that)!
Last couple of days I had more fuller boobs (convinced my AF was going to come as I get this about a week before usually) and that bloating feeling

Avanemo.. I was 14dpo yesterday. I did a cheapy strip on Sunday and seen a very faint line but thought it was my eyes. Yesterdays test was the first one with a dark prominent line..

Congratulations to the other ladies who had a :bfp: and sending lots and lots of :dust::dust: to all the others still to test.. xxx

The symptoms you have said im getting!
Iv got outbreak in spots suddenly! .. boobs feel heavy, been going to bed earlier and earlier each night cause im exhausted, the dreams are getting worse and worse actually can remember them aswell and there about things actually happening in life! my cm's been like egg whites since i ovulated, hopefully these are all good signs for me too! xx

Could I be added please? AF due on the 22nd of April. Can't waiti to start testing! Congrats to all those already with BFP! Sorry to the ladies that the nasty witch got. X

My AF's due 22nd too :thumbup: good luck hopefully :witch: will stay away for us xx

OMG HEIDI, Everyone with BFPS- SUPER CONGRATS! I am thrilled for you all! I am sorry for the AF getters and anyone with a loss. Well, as for me, AF due tomorrow and I am 99.9% sure she is coming, I took another test yesterday and not even a squint line. However, oddly enough, just for the heck of it I took an ovulation test and 2 dark lines?!?!? WTH??? please and tell me how/why this would happen mid day urine and 2 days before af due?!!?!? WEIRD. Well best of luck to anyone still testing in April..Guppy, BIG hugs and lots of peace sent your way..You are our strength out here! Waiting for the witch......

Just popping in to let you ladies no after 3 pregnancy tests today I finally got my :bfp:

https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2370/img0317ju.jpg

Woohoo...IM PREGNANT!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Congratulations!!!! Would you mind letting us know what your symptoms were??

I had quite a few symptoms but didnt really no if they were or not.. :wacko: But I had
Spots and really sensitive nipples earlier on
Irritable early on to (My poor OH)!!
Very tired almost exhautsed
A couple of strange but real dreams
Lots of watery cm (still have that)!
Last couple of days I had more fuller boobs (convinced my AF was going to come as I get this about a week before usually) and that bloating feeling

Avanemo.. I was 14dpo yesterday. I did a cheapy strip on Sunday and seen a very faint line but thought it was my eyes. Yesterdays test was the first one with a dark prominent line..

Congratulations to the other ladies who had a :bfp: and sending lots and lots of :dust::dust: to all the others still to test.. xxx

The symptoms you have said im getting!
Iv got outbreak in spots suddenly! .. boobs feel heavy, been going to bed earlier and earlier each night cause im exhausted, the dreams are getting worse and worse actually can remember them aswell and there about things actually happening in life! my cm's been like egg whites since i ovulated, hopefully these are all good signs for me too! xx

Could I be added please? AF due on the 22nd of April. Can't waiti to start testing! Congrats to all those already with BFP! Sorry to the ladies that the nasty witch got. X

My AF's due 22nd too :thumbup: good luck hopefully :witch: will stay away for us xx

Fingers crossed for you hun.. Hoping you get a :bfp: soon.. xx

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't updated - pretty sure I didn't ov this month so was just waiting for the inevitable AF, who got me dead on time. :( I was down for testing the 8th/9th.

On to month 8 we go....

Congrats to all the BFPS! :thumbup:

Ugh... I'm so confused. 15 dpo today, bfn, and high temp. I usually always start 13 dpo so I don't know what's going on???? I used an IC so of course there's a part of me that is wondering if maybe it's not picking up the hcg, but I would imagine AF will be here soon. Thoughts????

Well spotting has turned into a flow. I am out for the month.
Best of luck to all the other girls still waiting to test :dust:
:hugs: to those with the :witch:

Aw Guppy i'm so sorry, I was really hoping you would get your :BFP: this month!! :hugs:

Good morning ladies!
Sorry to the girls that the stupid :witch: visited. She is evil :devil: :grr: Hope she is being nice though :hugs:
Congrats to our new :bfp:!!!! So happy for you all.

You ladies are so sweet and kind. :friends: thank you so much for your encouraging words :hugs:

The thread has been updated :thumbup:
Welcome new testers :dust:

Ugh... I'm so confused. 15 dpo today, bfn, and high temp. I usually always start 13 dpo so I don't know what's going on???? I used an IC so of course there's a part of me that is wondering if maybe it's not picking up the hcg, but I would imagine AF will be here soon. Thoughts????

If you have risen temps after 16DPOs it means you are preggo!!!!

Have an update for my symptom spotting!! LOL

Today I have had bad heart burn, and I've been light headed off and on since last night..

This TWW is killing me!!! I hope this is not all just in my head !!

i had awful heartburn for the whole of my 2ww and dizzyness! good luck x x x

congrats to al the other :bfp:

love and hugs to all the af got x x x x

The heartburn has been bad..I ate one cookie at 4 yesterday and had heartburn untill I went to bed :( The dizzyness keeps catching me off guard as well..Hopefully its my BFP ..either that or I am going crasy :dohh:

Congratulations to all the new :BFP:
:hugs: to all the ones that the nasty:witch: got

Oh, Guppy--you just made my day saying that. I always thought it was 18 days of high temps? I would LOVE to be wrong though :)

LOL do you think its too early to start my testing?? I could be possibly 10DPO if I ovulated when I think I did

please can u add me im due 2 test the 25th and im hoping 4 either x

Oh, Guppy--you just made my day saying that. I always thought it was 18 days of high temps? I would LOVE to be wrong though :)

oh crap :dohh: maybe it is 18....dang, i'll have to go check. i think you're right though :dohh: im so sorry :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->