*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Stupidly took a cb digi Monday am to get not pregnant but I'm not due for AF just yet but I've lost hope now.
Contests to the bfp's and huge hugs for the dreaded witch visitors x

So I reckon I'm now 9dpo. Tested yesterday FMU got a BFN, didn't throw the test away and came home from work 6 hours later to a faint line. Tested this morning FMU and BFN, but there are another 2 areas that look testy instead of just the test area iykwim, so decided that test wasn't reliable. Tested again at 2pm and BFN but the control look fainter than normal. Tested 3pm with a OPK and got pretty much no line at all.

Gonna try resist the urge to pee on sticks until tomorrow morning.

:hug: 5-aside, I have missed you! When is AF due?/ Mine is tomorrow..BFN every day from 8dpo on so.....I await for her...

celesse, hang on to hope..I believe that it is too early for you to let it get to you! You can implant anywhere from 6-12 dpo and HCG doubles every 2 days so give it a couple more days and re-test mama..smile..

Congrats to all :bfp:
:hugs: to all :bfn: and any losses! :(

:hugs: to all that the :witch: got, I am on the same boat and know how you feel :'(

Big hugs to everyone who's had af arrive :hugs:

Huge congratulations to all the new :bfp:s :happydance:

And lots and lots of :dust: to everyone in the horrid 2ww!!!!

Keep your chin up asib it's not over until the horrible :witch: gets ya! She came early for me got me on Sunday!

Hello ladies, AF is due in 3 days..I believe I'm 10 to 11 dpo, no symptoms yet just minor cramps here and there which is pretty much normal for me...I'm really feeling out this month, I don't feel any different from the past previous months. The only thing I can say is that last night my BB's where burning up on the side, not sure if that means anything, and I got a blister in my mouth two days ago, I checked it today and another one is forming right next to it...Well beside that I feel the normal for this time of my cycle...

Congrats to all the new BFP:happydance:

:hugs: to the girls with BFN

:dust::dust::dust: to the rest of us!

Wow! Congrats to all the :bfp:s!!!

Sorry to all the :bfn: s :(

Im not due to test till the 23rd but im pretty much out. had to go visit a family member and then discovered i was o'v :( so didnt get to dtd and hadnt done for 2 days. just waiting for the :witch: now.

Lots of :dust: to all!! x

jess n miss cherry...we will all soon get our bfps..im out for the month! Af due tomorrow and since BFNS every day, I give up...

Hey girls well 10 dpo and BFN's for me!!! AF due tomorrow so guess im out too! Been cramping since yesterday morning and its been on and off all day! Grrrrr......the witch is playing with my mind now! Shes evil!!:growlmad:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Iv had a massive temp spike this am, gonna re test tomorrow AM. so scared :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->