*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Wow ! Look at all those BFPs !!! Congrats ladies ! Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months !!!

Sorry to all the ladies who got caught by the evil witch ! :dust: for next cycle !

I am now on CD19 and judging by my temperatures I think I am 2dpo, will hopefully get my crosshairs tomorrow. So not much happening my end !

To All of You Ladies that are getting :bfn: day before the :witch: is supposed to show. Do not give up hope yet until the ugly :witch: shows her face. Many women dont get their :bfp: untill it is a few days late. Every women is different.
:hugs:

AF still a no show. To afraid to test. I think I will wait till saturday. I will be 6 days late by then.

The heartburn has been bad..I ate one cookie at 4 yesterday and had heartburn untill I went to bed :( The dizzyness keeps catching me off guard as well..Hopefully its my BFP ..either that or I am going crasy :dohh:

Congratulations to all the new :BFP:
:hugs: to all the ones that the nasty:witch: got

my heart burn was pretty much constant and kinda felt like motion sickness more than dizzyness but was defo a strange feeling

keeping my fingers crossed for u x x x x

im laid up in bed with vertigo and have felt really really bad to the point i was going to go to a&e because i started having shortness of breath and my heart was absolutely pounding!!

i phoned my doc today for advice about vertigo... he is such a dick, he is not my usual doc and just said, yeah your blood test came back negative so yeah u can take whatever you want for vertigo. i was out to lunch with my bestie who is heavily pregnant and didnt thnk it would be appropriate to ask him what the f is going on with my period then. so i have no answers.... all i know is that i am not pregnant.
i have abnormally large bbs (someone actually commented today at how large they had got) and i havent gained any weight
vertigo
no PERIOD
but yet i am not pregnant. well i feel so angry. i feel like a child like i want to stamp my foot and scream at my stupid body. so im not pregnant but i am obviously for no apparent reason having a hormonal rush and am over a week late for my af.... but i am not pregnant

i feel really angry and have spent all night crying because i am so ill with vertigo and it is all for no reason at all.FFS!!!!!

so i guess it is time to sell my lovely buggy and move on. no babies here. i pray you ladies dont face this and all of you get a bfp xx

im laid up in bed with vertigo and have felt really really bad to the point i was going to go to a&e because i started having shortness of breath and my heart was absolutely pounding!!

i phoned my doc today for advice about vertigo... he is such a dick, he is not my usual doc and just said, yeah your blood test came back negative so yeah u can take whatever you want for vertigo. i was out to lunch with my bestie who is heavily pregnant and didnt thnk it would be appropriate to ask him what the f is going on with my period then. so i have no answers.... all i know is that i am not pregnant.
i have abnormally large bbs (someone actually commented today at how large they had got) and i havent gained any weight
vertigo
no PERIOD
but yet i am not pregnant. well i feel so angry. i feel like a child like i want to stamp my foot and scream at my stupid body. so im not pregnant but i am obviously for no apparent reason having a hormonal rush and am over a week late for my af.... but i am not pregnant

i feel really angry and have spent all night crying because i am so ill with vertigo and it is all for no reason at all.FFS!!!!!

so i guess it is time to sell my lovely buggy and move on. no babies here. i pray you ladies dont face this and all of you get a bfp xx

:hug::hug:

vertigo
no PERIOD

:hugs: I'm so sorry that is very frusterating

How late is af?

To All of You Ladies that are getting :bfn: day before the :witch: is supposed to show. Do not give up hope yet until the ugly :witch: shows her face. Many women dont get their :bfp: untill it is a few days late. Every women is different.
:hugs:

Thank you for saying this! A girl on another thread I'm on just had this happen to her and I'm really hoping that is what's going on for me. I posted earlier, but I'm 15 dpo, high temp this morning (97.7) and bfn. I've got a lot of watery cm but no sign of AF. I don't really want to test again until Thursday, so hopefully another high temp tomorrow will mean something positive!!! Anyway, thanks for the encouragement! :)

The heartburn has been bad..I ate one cookie at 4 yesterday and had heartburn untill I went to bed :( The dizzyness keeps catching me off guard as well..Hopefully its my BFP ..either that or I am going crasy :dohh:

Congratulations to all the new :BFP:
:hugs: to all the ones that the nasty:witch: got

my heart burn was pretty much constant and kinda felt like motion sickness more than dizzyness but was defo a strange feeling

keeping my fingers crossed for u x x x x

My dizziness is kind of like the world is moving on me...its happened a few times a day..

I bought pregnancy tests today..I was going to hold off to the weekend but I just slipped and went in and bought them....I'm going to try holding off testing for a bit though, my AF isnt due until some point next week

My dizziness is kind of like the world is moving on me...its happened a few times a day..

I bought pregnancy tests today..I was going to hold off to the weekend but I just slipped and went in and bought them....I'm going to try holding off testing for a bit though, my AF isnt due until some point next week

yea thats defo the feeling i had, got alot worse if i was in a car aswell :( x x

Hi ladies, sorry a haven't been on here, Laptop died on me! :haha:, i've had no symptoms whatsoever until 2 -3 days ago when the heartburn and the slight dizziness started ''/

Went to the docs today and they prescribed some medicine for my cough and some tablets for my heartburn, i'm scared to take them ''/, what if i am preggo (chances are i take my medication and i find out im pregnant, thats the luck i have!) and if i don't take them, i prob get a :bfn: or the :witch: comes around...:/

Good Luck Everyone :)
&&
Congrats to all the :bfp:

:dust:

Hi ladies, sorry a haven't been on here, Laptop died on me! :haha:, i've had no symptoms whatsoever until 2 -3 days ago when the heartburn and the slight dizziness started ''/

Went to the docs today and they prescribed some medicine for my cough and some tablets for my heartburn, i'm scared to take them ''/, what if i am preggo (chances are i take my medication and i find out im pregnant, thats the luck i have!) and if i don't take them, i prob get a :bfn: or the :witch: comes around...:/

&&

&&

When do you plan on testing? Your the 14th right? are you going to wait that long?

So I believe today was when af was suppose to start if I'm on a 28 cycle. I haven't had the regular cramping like normal from ov to af. My boobs are way sorer then this time usually and yesterday I started spotting very light brown. I've spotted since the mc before my period and usually I will start spotting and then within a day it gets to a full regular flow. I've had hardly any spotting only when I wipe here and there for about 24 hours and its always been brown.

Could this be implantation bleeding?

I just wanted to let ya'll know that I got my BFP yesterday! :happydance:

I am on :cloud9:! Baby Dust to all!

I think vertigo is a really good sign. I hope that means its your BFP :)

Got a :bfn: today... good luck to the rest of you girls that haven't tested yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->