*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

So STILL no sign of AF... hope I'm one of those women who comes back and says how you shouldn't pay attention to bfn's until after your period is due because I'm 15 dpo and no sign of her! I'm taking my temp in the morning and I'm thinking that could clue me in on if I should be hopeful! Decided I'm just going to tell myself I'm pregnant until I have reason to think otherwise, lol.

Good luck to those still waiting to test and congrats to all of the BFP's!!!!

Congrats to our new :bfp: of the group! :dance: :yipee: :happydance: so exciting!

Welcome to the new ladies :hi:
Best of luck! :dust:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFP's!!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

as for me the :witch: got me after being 3 days late...sooo im on to the next cycle and feeling really positive!!!

Good Luck to all the ladies who have yet to get their :bfp:

AF arrived this morning. :cry:

Good luck to all the ladies still waiting.

im not sure whats going on, temp dip again this morning, gues AF is on her way :shrug:

im not sure whats going on, temp dip again this morning, gues AF is on her way :shrug:

i dint really bother with my temps but i defo noticed i was warmer than normal right up untill 2 days before i tested and i was freezing cold for 2 days and just couldnt get warm
good luck xx x x x

Hey Everyone- Congrats to everyone who got their BFP this month. Woo Hoo. :thumbup: I'm out - Got the dreaded :witch: a few days late but no big surprise. Good luck to the remaining April testers!

mmmmm not sure if i have the start of a bfp! ive been using one step ic's and getting an odd looking evap-y line for couple of days, so i used some others i have also 10miu and i have a pink line!! ive added pics in my journal (link in my siggy) if anyone wants to give me their opinion- it isnt as pink in the pics though (should be the last post on there), gonna test again later. and hopefully i can announce a BFP in next couple of days but well see for now lol.

Right ladies quick question!

What would be the best HPT to get? i need to get a few for testing and im unsure which to get ...

Makes me laugh though there incredibily cheap on ebay brand new BUT some are over a year out of date?! who would buy them :shrug:

I've been told that FRER is the best but I think that opinion differs for each lady here. :shrug:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFP's!!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

as for me the :witch: got me after being 3 days late...sooo im on to the next cycle and feeling really positive!!!

Good Luck to all the ladies who have yet to get their :bfp:

AF arrived this morning. :cry:

Good luck to all the ladies still waiting.

Hey Everyone- Congrats to everyone who got their BFP this month. Woo Hoo. :thumbup: I'm out - Got the dreaded :witch: a few days late but no big surprise. Good luck to the remaining April testers!

:hugs: to you 3

Stay positive :hugs:

mmmmm not sure if i have the start of a bfp! ive been using one step ic's and getting an odd looking evap-y line for couple of days, so i used some others i have also 10miu and i have a pink line!! ive added pics in my journal (link in my siggy) if anyone wants to give me their opinion- it isnt as pink in the pics though (should be the last post on there), gonna test again later. and hopefully i can announce a BFP in next couple of days but well see for now lol.

I see a faint line!! good luck

I've been told that FRER is the best but I think that opinion differs for each lady here. :shrug:

Iv heard alot about them i was thinking about getting a few line tests and a few digi i just really don't trust line tests sometimes but iv never had a positive on one before :haha:

I like that the digital ones will tell you how far along- 1 to 2 weeks or 3 weeks or whatever! :thumbup:

me too :thumbup:
i did that with my son and i tested really late :dohh: but i loved how it just told me straight and how far along :lol:

I need to hurry up and get a :bfp: so I can do that. :haha: I don't know if I'm able to yet as I have NOT even seen a :bfp: ever in my life... :shrug: I guess that time will come soon enough so I best just enjoy where I'm at right now with my life. I hope you get your :bfp:, Becy!

You will get there!! be un expectant :winkwink:
I guess if your worried about anything go see someone if you can over there not sure how it works as im in UK .. but OH was worried about his sperm count and he went and got tested and found out he was fine as it took him and his last partner 7 months to concieve but apparently it was something with her :shrug:

Im doubtful anyway for end this month but thanks means alot! :) should really try for february duedate if not this time but struggling at the mo don't want to be at my best friends wedding heavily pregnant! (in march) :dohh: and i defo need to be there so im thinking recovery after :dohh:

Becy- I've not been trying long enough to seek help just yet- 5 cycles so we'll see what happens in the next two months but I definitely will bring my charts to my next gyn appt since by time I go it will already have been past 6 months and I don't know if my dr would want to get the ball rolling after that or have me wait til it's been a year. :shrug: That makes sense- I wouldn't want to be "heavily pregnant" at my best friend's wedding either. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->