*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Yeah i understand that i only would do something if it had been trying so long and still no positive my OH just went because of problems with his ex and he wanted to be sure he was okay, with my first son i got pregnant really fast :shrug: but i think this time its going to be for the long haul :dohh: and im abit unsure what to do with my best friends wedding im abit stuck cause after being due february i was going to have a break but i can't have a break till her wedding if that makes sense :shrug: but weve got my dress picked aswell :cry: and defo wouldnt fit in it pregnant! and doesnt help im cheif bridesmaid! lol

hey can you put me down for testing tomorrow :) I don't mind the gender as long as i have a healthy bean :thumbup:

Baby Dust to everyone TTC XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

And Congratulations to all the new preggo ladies!!! :D

Guppy.... can you count me out.... not preggers... no AF either... but I might not have AF for another 2 months... I think I am just not ovulating... so I'm out!

Well ive tested again today and BFN!! Think im only 10/11dpo so still time to go if af dosent arrive.....she due to land on her broomstick sometime today!!!:wacko: had af pains for past cple days but today nothing, just wish she wud hurry up so i can move onto nxt cycle as i know im out already!!! :growlmad:

Congrats to those wiv bfps, good luck to us still waiting, and big hugs to those wiv af, will keep you posted xxxx:hugs:

Guppy, as scheduled and expected, AF got me this morning..On to MAY! Baby hopes, hang in there sweetie..you still have time! :thumbup:

asibling :hugs:

Still got time Babyhopes xxxx

Euronova, Have you tried to get a progesterone day 21 test to see if your ovulating?
Maybe then you could find the route of your problem? :) xxx

Hope everything works out for everyone xx :thumbup:

Congrats to all BFPs, hugs to all who the witch is visiting and I received a bfn yesterday so I went and got a blood test and should have the results by Thursday. AF is 15 days late!!

Thanks asibling. I hope you get your BFP this cycle! I am starting to think it will be negative though because of the fact my AF is 2 weeks late and only receiving BFNs on the HPTs.

MZSWIZZ, truly, that must be frustrating for you..I am hoping that maybe you had a late implanter and the little bean has not started kicking out measurable levels on HPT yet..when will you know your results???

Yes it is very frustrating especially TTC for 10 months after mc last year. It took 2 months for my levels to go to 0 from 5 weeks pregnant. I should no the results no later than thursday they said.

Being TTC for a long time is very frustrating. :/
I had a chemical pregnancy 3 months ago and that hit me hard :(
I have one daughter who was conceived with only one BD, And now ive been TTC for 16 Cycles for our second baby!!! It's crazy cause i thought it would be so easy like with my daughter :(

I hope you get the results you want.... BFP!!!!!!

Baby dust to you Mzswizz xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Thanks scarlett. It's confusing because before I go pregnant, my cycles were out of whack like completely all over the place. After the mc it was 35 day cycles and now since I'm late I'm starting to think that my cycles went back to being crazy.

scarlett, sorry to hear about chemical..ughh..heartwrenching..I know what you mean..I got preg first and second try so easily but mc at 8 weeks and 3 mths the one time..Mszwizz, sorry about your mc..so sad..I am hoping our heartaches turn in to happy endings ladies..Group hug!:hugs::hugs:

:hugs: yes I hope we all have happy endings. It would be nice to finally get that BFP we have been working so hard for.

Everytime I got on there is more BFPs ! Congrats ladies ! Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months.

Sorry to anyone who got caught by the evil witch !!! Extra :dust: for next cycle !

Well I got my crosshairs today so I am now 3dpo =) Just gotta wait and wish for the best now !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->