*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Mother's day BFPs sounds nice. If the test is negative hen my AF needs to jump start so I can have a mothers day BFP lol

YAY BFPS ALL AROUND!!!!
AND YOU WITCH CAN BOG OFF THIS MONTH!!! :D
I feel pretty motivated today ahaa

BFPs here we come this month or whenever my AF decides to show if she is going to show

Congrats to all the bfps!
And condolences for all the witches and mcs :(
hoping my name will be up there this month! Been opkin' and bdin' like crazy!

Hi ladies, sorry a haven't been on here, Laptop died on me! :haha:, i've had no symptoms whatsoever until 2 -3 days ago when the heartburn and the slight dizziness started ''/

Went to the docs today and they prescribed some medicine for my cough and some tablets for my heartburn, i'm scared to take them ''/, what if i am preggo (chances are i take my medication and i find out im pregnant, thats the luck i have!) and if i don't take them, i prob get a :bfn: or the :witch: comes around...:/

Good Luck Everyone :)
&&
Congrats to all the :bfp:

:dust:

When do you plan on testing? Your the 14th right? are you going to wait that long?

I'm going to wait until tomorrow just in-case my AF arrives

:dust:

fraggle, we are deinately on exact same page! She arrived this morning with some anger management problems lol.

ok so 3 BFP's on 10miu IC's, and a very very paint line on FRER at 10dpo. ive decided its ticker time!! i never got as far as a ticker in nov as i started bleeding a couple of hours after testing so im taking it a day at a time and hope AF keeps away, in the mean time im having my ticker lol. im letting myself get excited!! oh well ha ha!! xxx

Good morning ladies!
Wow! you all have been chatty since i was sleeping lol (its barley 10am here in New England).

Sorry to the ladies that AF found :hugs: Best of luck next cycle! :dust:

DeafGirl, the U.S. doesn't sell the digital HPTs with the weeks on them. You can get digital tests but not with the ones with the weeks. Im not sure why we dont sell them- I would imagine the FDA hasn't approved them or something like that :shrug: but yeah, you cant get them here-maybe you could try online? :shrug: but not sure.

ok so 3 BFP's on 10miu IC's, and a very very paint line on FRER at 10dpo. ive decided its ticker time!! i never got as far as a ticker in nov as i started bleeding a couple of hours after testing so im taking it a day at a time and hope AF keeps away, in the mean time im having my ticker lol. im letting myself get excited!! oh well ha ha!! xxx

OMG!! :wohoo: :flow: CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS! :flow:!!!!:wohoo:
:dance::yipee::happydance:
H:flow:H 9 months! x

Guppy.... can you count me out.... not preggers... no AF either... but I might not have AF for another 2 months... I think I am just not ovulating... so I'm out!

Hey hun, what do you want me to mark you as? Even though your cycle may last longer assuming you are preggo, come back in here when you do get your :bfp: and ill mark ya down :hugs:

OMG!! :wohoo: :flow: CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS! :flow:!!!!:wohoo:
:dance::yipee::happydance:
H:flow:H 9 months! x

thank you!! just trying to get through the first hurdle of missing af then i'll feel soooo much better about how its gonna go!!

CONGRATS...i know how you feel about af she is due thursday-saturday for me i am scared to death that she is going to show. I wish you the very best.

You too mommy!! I'm also due Saturday! So once the weekend out of the way and af free we can celebrate loads!! I'll be doing my digi once af missed infill then I'll pacify my time with ic's ha ha. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->