*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hi ladies, sorry a haven't been on here, Laptop died on me! :haha:, i've had no symptoms whatsoever until 2 -3 days ago when the heartburn and the slight dizziness started ''/

Went to the docs today and they prescribed some medicine for my cough and some tablets for my heartburn, i'm scared to take them ''/, what if i am preggo (chances are i take my medication and i find out im pregnant, thats the luck i have!) and if i don't take them, i prob get a :bfn: or the :witch: comes around...:/

Good Luck Everyone :)
&&
Congrats to all the :bfp:

:dust:

When do you plan on testing? Your the 14th right? are you going to wait that long?

I'm going to wait until tomorrow just in-case my AF arrives

:dust:

I almost tested this morning...very early though...It took all my strength to not test..I dont want to be dissappointed with a :bfn:
I bought three tests, so I think I will test once this weekend, then I'll wait untill my test date to uses the other ones

My POAS cravings are kicking in full force right now!! Making myself wait like 3 more days...

My POAS cravings are kicking in full force right now!! Making myself wait like 3 more days...

Omg I know the feeling!!! I'm not even supposed to test until the 22nd...but I have no idea what my cycles are like because I had an M/c in febraury...my last cycle was 31 days...no idea what this one will be...previos to getting pregnant in Dec..I was on bc since I was really young...so I've never really known what my cycles are

becyboo dont count yourself out if you get a BFN. My AF usually arrives cd36 I am now on cd51!!! and have been getting BFNs. I will get the results for my blood test tomorrow. I even heard of a woman that got her BFP after her AF was 30 days late!

My sister never got a positive pregnancy test until she was 16 weeks pregnant! trust story!

Really?! wow! thats crazy .. i think if i don't get AF and i keep getting :bfn:'s ill be going to see my gp for a blood test best way to find out and if still negative then whats going on!

Mzswizz- Bet your going crazy?!
hope it comes back good news for you!

Im going INSANE lol. I called for my results...my heart was in my chest heartbeat sped up just for them to tell me they have my results but the provider has to sign off on them and then they will give me a call back UGHHHH COME ON GIVE ME MY DARN RESULTS WOMAN!!!!

That is annoying at least they will ring you and tell you! whenever iv had blood tests for anything i have to wait for a letter which is like waiting for christmas!

Well i got my results back and they were negative so Guppy put me down for AF because now i got to wait until she arrives.

Well this just means that y AF is back to its normal state which hopefully means i am going to be able to get pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->