*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Sorry hun :hugs: but you have a wonderful spirit about it
Hope you get your :bfp: soon! :dust:

Thanks ladies. My cycles were all over the place the last time i fell pregnant so im going to take this as God's way of telling me that those whacky AFs is unique for me and any other way will make it harder for me. because when it was regulated it was harder to fall pregnant which i didnt anyways.

I will be testing starting 11dpo which is on the 18th :) Not sure how promising it will be but I have had twinges yesterday and it is stronger today *owie* :D did a tamp chart on a a different site that claims i ov'd CD16. The bf and I used preseed 3 days prior...it's nice! We are ntnp ...dunno, time will tell I guess hehe! :) What do you think? I have 2 sons, a daughter would be awesome!!!

Tested 4/12, got a :bfn: and the witch got me today...on to Cycle 2 now!

:dust: and :hugs: to everyone!

Oops, sorry for the double-post, internet glitched...

:dust: and :hugs: again to everyone! And Congrats to those with BFPs!!

Hi ladies... It's been awhile so I thought I'd check in. Went on vacation and while I was gone the evil :witch: got me! Actually kind of relieved this month. SO and I have been under a lot of stress with the purchase of our new home, then finding out he might be losing his job. So a baby right now probably would have just added to the stress.....

I was excited to see all the :bfp: !!!! Yay!!!!! Good luck to those whonare still in the runnings. We are still not giving up and o day is in 13 days.... Where's the may thread Guppy????

:hug:

Hi ladies... It's been awhile so I thought I'd check in. Went on vacation and while I was gone the evil :witch: got me! Actually kind of relieved this month. SO and I have been under a lot of stress with the purchase of our new home, then finding out he might be losing his job. So a baby right now probably would have just added to the stress.....

I was excited to see all the :bfp: !!!! Yay!!!!! Good luck to those whonare still in the runnings. We are still not giving up and o day is in 13 days.... Where's the may thread Guppy????

:hug:

Hi Ladies, just checking in, still no AF and still BFN
I know she is just messing with me now! I know deep down we are out this cycle and she is on her way (could actually cry...this is really taking far too long)

Guppy - I will let you know when AF comes so you can update me on the front page.....and was just wondering if you are going to do a May testing thread?? (I hope so) x

Guppy - I will let you know when AF comes so you can update me on the front page.....and was just wondering if you are going to do a May testing thread?? (I hope so) x

me too Guppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guppy - i will let you know when af comes so you can update me on the front page.....and was just wondering if you are going to do a may testing thread?? (i hope so) x

me too guppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we should start a poll!!!
Vote yes if you want guppy to run the official may testing thread! Lol:rofl:

yyyeeesssssssssssssss

I hope she does! She has done a really good job! there is no way I would be able to stay on top of all this and keep it up to date!

WELL DONE GUPPY!!:flower:

Hi Ladies, I tested early yesterday and got a very faint line. When I tested again this morning, the line was definitely stronger so I think you can mark me down for a BFP! Baby dust to all of you :)

Hi Ladies, I tested early yesterday and got a very faint line. When I tested again this morning, the line was definitely stronger so I think you can mark me down for a BFP! Baby dust to all of you :)

Congrats! x

Congratulations hun! :wohoo: how exciting! Hope you have H:flow:H 9 months!

Sorry to the ladies that ms. witch showed on :hugs:

I dunno girls, i really loved this thread and being apart of it and i would like to run the may thread, however, I dont want other BnB members to feel like im hogging the Testers threads lol also DH and I going to NTNP and i feel like if im on here a lot like i am now its going to turn into him NTNP and me TTC lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->