*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Congrats on your :bfp: pink!!!! And you can snoop on us any day!!!! :thumbup:

Yes Pink, no problemo! you can share your stories with us and let us know how you get on so we know what to expect! :rofl: For now you can share some :dust:

thanks honey x x ive really enjoyed this thread and loved sharing stories and geting advice of the other fab ladies so will be nice to follow the ones that havent been so lucky this month

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

sending all you ladies bucket loads of extra stick baby dust, will defo be popping in to see how every one is getting on and helping out as much as i can

keeping fingers crossed for you all

lots of love pink x x x x x x x x x x x x

Hi Ladies, I tested early yesterday and got a very faint line. When I tested again this morning, the line was definitely stronger so I think you can mark me down for a BFP! Baby dust to all of you :)

Congrats! What are your stats, ie how many dpo are you, when is your AF supposed to start... etc! WONDERFUL news!

Congratulations hun! :wohoo: how exciting! Hope you have H:flow:H 9 months!

Sorry to the ladies that ms. witch showed on :hugs:

I dunno girls, i really loved this thread and being apart of it and i would like to run the may thread, however, I dont want other BnB members to feel like im hogging the Testers threads lol also DH and I going to NTNP and i feel like if im on here a lot like i am now its going to turn into him NTNP and me TTC lol

I understand Guppy. I think I'm moving to the ntnp threads for now. With everything that's going on it's just been so stressful. But even when I say I'm ntnp, I still feel like I am ttc...... Hhhmmmmm don't know what to do.

Congratulations hun! :wohoo: how exciting! Hope you have H:flow:H 9 months!

Sorry to the ladies that ms. witch showed on :hugs:

I dunno girls, i really loved this thread and being apart of it and i would like to run the may thread, however, I dont want other BnB members to feel like im hogging the Testers threads lol also DH and I going to NTNP and i feel like if im on here a lot like i am now its going to turn into him NTNP and me TTC lol

I understand Guppy. I think I'm moving to the ntnp threads for now. With everything that's going on it's just been so stressful. But even when I say I'm ntnp, I still feel like I am ttc...... Hhhmmmmm don't know what to do.

pardon my ignorance..what does NTNP stand for?:)

Wanna hear something crazy.... I'm still experiencing symptoms.... Nauseous, dizzy, and tingly bbs..... Strange right????

Hi Ladies, I tested early yesterday and got a very faint line. When I tested again this morning, the line was definitely stronger so I think you can mark me down for a BFP! Baby dust to all of you :)

Congrats! What are your stats, ie how many dpo are you, when is your AF supposed to start... etc! WONDERFUL news!

Thanks so much :flower: I'm 11dpo and af is due on Saturday. I first tested yesterday morning and had a very, very faint line on FRER (I mean really faint - I had to tilt it to sometimes catch a hint of it in the light) so I wasn't sure until I tested this morning and the line was stronger. This was also my first month using Preseed so I think that may have helped...
Where are you at in your cycle?

Guppy so if you're not running a May thread- who is gonna do the job? :shrug: I would really like to see this continue so that we can give each other support and rapport... :thumbup:

well back in the day :)haha: like 2 years ago) there was ALWAYS someone running a testers thread. Seems like everyone has their own ideas now though and like 10 different threads are running :dohh:

So Sorry to hear that and good luck getting a BFP on Mother's day! How awesome would that be!!!!

double edged sword i guess. it would also suck to see a BFN. . LOL.

at least no one where i am has kids (other than the child care place i teach at). one of the positives to moving to a new country in the middle of no where and having a husband that is an only child of an only child. i can hide with my dogs and cuddle if things go crappy. 11 more days until ultrasound . hoping my easter egg hunt goes well!

thanks for the wishes.

Thanks so much :flower: I'm 11dpo and af is due on Saturday. I first tested yesterday morning and had a very, very faint line on FRER (I mean really faint - I had to tilt it to sometimes catch a hint of it in the light) so I wasn't sure until I tested this morning and the line was stronger. This was also my first month using Preseed so I think that may have helped...

Congrats!!! You must be thrilled!

My period is now officially 3 days late! I'm 16 dpo and still have high temps! I'm waiting to test because, for some reason, it's more fun this way! I think I'm going to wait until Friday or Saturday! The only thing that throws me off a little is that my temps are definitely post-o temps, but they aren't crazy high... does anyone think that's bad??? Assuming I'm pregnant??? Anyway, I'll keep y'all posted! :)

Guppy so if you're not running a May thread- who is gonna do the job? :shrug: I would really like to see this continue so that we can give each other support and rapport... :thumbup:

Guppy, you are our leader/support:thumbup:...Please stay n start a new thread...don't leave us :)......................vote for Guppy!!!:flower:

My period is now officially 3 days late! I'm 16 dpo and still have high temps! I'm waiting to test because, for some reason, it's more fun this way! I think I'm going to wait until Friday or Saturday! The only thing that throws me off a little is that my temps are definitely post-o temps, but they aren't crazy high... does anyone think that's bad??? Assuming I'm pregnant??? Anyway, I'll keep y'all posted! :)

omg....test woman!!!!! Get that :bfp: !!!!!

Guppy, you are our leader/support:thumbup:...Please stay n start a new thread...don't leave us :)......................vote for Guppy!!!:flower:
AGREE AGREE AGREE!!!!! We need you Guppy!!!!!!

Hi ladies. Givemebaby - I am super anxious to hear how things go for you! I too am 16DPO today and 3 days late based on my usual LP (much later if you base it on my usual cycle lenght). My temps are also over the coverline but not particularly high. I'd be in exactly the same boat as you are except that about 4 hours ago I got some brown spotting. I don't normally spot before AF and it hasn't increased at all or turned red, but I can't help but think the witch is on her way. Also tested at 14DPO and BFN. If by some miracle my temp's still up tomorrow morning and AF hasn't come full force, I'll test again but right now I can't bear the thought of doing it again! Anyway, rooting for you to get your BFP! Have you tested at all?

Hi ladies. Givemebaby - I am super anxious to hear how things go for you! I too am 16DPO today and 3 days late based on my usual LP (much later if you base it on my usual cycle lenght). My temps are also over the coverline but not particularly high. I'd be in exactly the same boat as you are except that about 4 hours ago I got some brown spotting. I don't normally spot before AF and it hasn't increased at all or turned red, but I can't help but think the witch is on her way. Also tested at 14DPO and BFN. If by some miracle my temp's still up tomorrow morning and AF hasn't come full force, I'll test again but right now I can't bear the thought of doing it again! Anyway, rooting for you to get your BFP! Have you tested at all?

Hey there! Wow... such a similar situation! I have tested and everything has been bfn (although an IC had another purple line but it was so close to the part that you dip the urine in, it seemed like it was in the wrong place???) I've just decided to keep temping since 18 days of high temps is a really good sign... I hope my temps are a little higher tomorrow but we'll see. I feel like I'm SO close, but I have read a lot that people in this situation often end up getting their period late.

Do you think you had a chemical or something? I hope your spotting is somehow implantation spotting (maybe since it's brown it's old blood or something and the eggie implanted a few days ago???) Please keep me posted on your outcome and I'll be sure to do the same. GOOD LUCK! :)

Thank you! :hugs: I will definitely keep you posted and please let me know what happens for you! It's so nice to know there's someone else out there in a similar situation. Maybe we'll both get late BFPs and be an inspiration for all the other anxious ladies out there that are a long ways past O! Fx'd for higher temps tomorrow morning! :dust:

I have had ovary pains on the right side for the past 3 days now... not sure what to think in terms of symptom spotting but it almost feels like AF cramps but not. ???

I am 4 days late. I tested this morning w/ a ic and nothing. I had a little tinnie tiny blood on 6dpo. So I have been symptom spotting since then. I am extra sleepy. Wierd dreams and veiny bb. I am going to test on saturday. I will be 7 days late then. We will see.

I am 4 days late. I tested this morning w/ a ic and nothing. I had a little tinnie tiny blood on 6dpo. So I have been symptom spotting since then. I am extra sleepy. Wierd dreams and veiny bb. I am going to test on saturday. I will be 7 days late then. We will see.

Good luck!!! Funny how many of us are in a similar boat... I started a thread about this is tww forum if you guys want to join that so you can see what people reply. Are you temping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->