*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

well back in the day :)haha: like 2 years ago) there was ALWAYS someone running a testers thread. Seems like everyone has their own ideas now though and like 10 different threads are running :dohh:

:dohh: That would be confusing... :flower:

I saw another April testing thread (definitely NOT as many people as we lovely ladies here!) and I was almost offended, like, how DARE they have another thread going when they could all be participating over here! LOL

congrats to all the new BFP's hugs to those that the ugly witch got and good luck to those still waiting.

I am not temping. I causes me to stress out. (more than I already am :)

@guppy

Hey hun

I requested to be added to 12 April for testing and then on 12 April I posted that I was a BFN.

I am officially out now, as the witch arrived last night. Better luck next month :flower:

looks like im out, had a massive temp dip this morning looks like another chemical :cry: just gonna wait for :witch: to turn up now :hugs: just need to chill out and try not to stress too much xxxx

gonna give SI a try next mth, cant do any harm xxx

Guppy so if you're not running a May thread- who is gonna do the job? :shrug: I would really like to see this continue so that we can give each other support and rapport... :thumbup:

Guppy, you are our leader/support:thumbup:...Please stay n start a new thread...don't leave us :)......................vote for Guppy!!!:flower:
AGREE AGREE AGREE!!!!! We need you Guppy!!!!!!

Agreed!! but totally understand how you feel Guppy!

im laid up in bed with vertigo and have felt really really bad to the point i was going to go to a&e because i started having shortness of breath and my heart was absolutely pounding!!

i phoned my doc today for advice about vertigo... he is such a dick, he is not my usual doc and just said, yeah your blood test came back negative so yeah u can take whatever you want for vertigo. i was out to lunch with my bestie who is heavily pregnant and didnt thnk it would be appropriate to ask him what the f is going on with my period then. so i have no answers.... all i know is that i am not pregnant.
i have abnormally large bbs (someone actually commented today at how large they had got) and i havent gained any weight
vertigo
no PERIOD
but yet i am not pregnant. well i feel so angry. i feel like a child like i want to stamp my foot and scream at my stupid body. so im not pregnant but i am obviously for no apparent reason having a hormonal rush and am over a week late for my af.... but i am not pregnant

i feel really angry and have spent all night crying because i am so ill with vertigo and it is all for no reason at all.FFS!!!!!

so i guess it is time to sell my lovely buggy and move on. no babies here. i pray you ladies dont face this and all of you get a bfp xx

:hugs: I'm so sorry that is very frusterating

How late is af?

9 days late. i started spotting 2 days ago too so i was like yep im defo not pregnant, it hasnt progressed into an af yet though.

hey girls
iv completely counted myself out for this month. i have had some spotting (i think it has even stopped now) blood test was negative and i refuse to spend another penny on tests too. i think that this could all be just my body getting used to life without cerazette. im glad i am off it now because i never had any changes at all in my body and now that i am off it i have got massive sore boobs and if i am not pregnant then i am worried that they are going to be staying with me for the foreseeable future. they are so sore i have to wear a bra at night.

but i guess i am not pregnant so what will be will be x

all you lucky bfp ladies..... lots of love and luck your way
bfn.... i feel for you i really do but keep going xxx

Hi girls, af a day late now, no symptoms except cramping at 8/9 dpo, im now 11dpo......not gona test today as dnt wana c another BFN, thinkin if i implanted 8/9dpo i may not c a positive til at least 12 dpo?? Not gettin hopes up though as just not feeling it!!!! Good luck to those testing xxx

Comgrats to bfp's n sorry to those struck by the witch xxx:hugs:

Well, it's 17 dpo for me and another high temp this morning and still no sign of AF. My temp went up .3 degrees (98.0) and I've been having a lot of watery/creamy cm. I think this could really be my BFP!!!!

givemebaby11- i really hope so, when are you testing? iv kinda been stalking you :/ lol from the 7dpo thread

Hello ladies. I've been keeping up with you April testers even though I was out 3/31 before April even started!

I'm now on CD15 on the march to a May 4th test. I should start OPKs today. I'm having some drama in my family and it's really screwed up my focus. I'll do the best I can I guess ... one foot in front of the other.

Hope you ladies are all well!

The :witch: has come!!! :happydance: The :witch: has come!!!:happydance:
Sorry not good news for most but for me it means a shorter cycle!!!! and the beginning in a few days of Soy Isoflavones!!!
I am thrilled and god I was in a b**ch of a mood yesterday!

good euronova!! Glad you are happy about her..oddly enough, I was okay with her arrival this month..having problems with my partner

Got my tests in post today ... and was too tempted not to test :dohh: What an idiot i am.. its making me feel worse and worse every test i take! got 2 digi clearblue ones what i took which my first and only needed 1! ..

Its still early but these tests are 6 days before periods due i think.. im 8 days before now and obviously was negative! couldnt even sit in the loo when i did it had to go outside :haha: .. Think were going to :sex: tomorrow for last this cycle, we struggle to find certain times he works nights most days :dohh: has the odd day off, If im not pregnant somethings up we did it just after my period then in the middle and itll be near end this time so weve done it all through and i must be full of :spermy: Sorry TMI :lol:

OH's booked his self in hospital to check his sperm count :dohh: just because it took 7 months with his ex-partner and i know im alright as i got quick with my first :shrug:

Think now waiting to test till either right near my period or after its due if she doesn't come...!

Thanks asib. I hope your problems get better as well. I guess I had this romantic idea of ttc. Like it would kind of not take forever to happen. And it would be nice and all my friends and family would have to be nice to me for 9 months. And then the joy of a baby would make everyone forget their anger and hurt and we'd all bond together blah blah blah. What a bunch of crap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->