*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Thank you Euro..perhaps next month we will become bump buddies..Hugs and best wishes sweetie.

MrsG, Hugs! I know how you feel..I have tried that route too..Its not ever like we want it or plan it unfortunately. But believe me, once that bay is born it changes everything! Me and my dad (rest his soul) never got along until my little girl was born...She changed everything and for the last 6 years, we were closer than ever however, he sadly passed in his sleep this past September..Oh well, enough about me..I wish you peace and happiness and a BFP! :hugs:

Becy boo, hang in there and good luck sweetie pie! IT WILL HAPPEN... :hugs:

I saw another April testing thread (definitely NOT as many people as we lovely ladies here!) and I was almost offended, like, how DARE they have another thread going when they could all be participating over here! LOL

I was thinking the same exact thing lol and i actually did say something on one of them, but she said there was enough room for both :wacko: haha

looks like im out, had a massive temp dip this morning looks like another chemical :cry: just gonna wait for :witch: to turn up now :hugs: just need to chill out and try not to stress too much xxxx

gonna give SI a try next mth, cant do any harm xxx

when you know for sure whats up please let me know then i'll mark ya down for :hugs:

hey girls
iv completely counted myself out for this month. i have had some spotting (i think it has even stopped now) blood test was negative and i refuse to spend another penny on tests too. i think that this could all be just my body getting used to life without cerazette. im glad i am off it now because i never had any changes at all in my body and now that i am off it i have got massive sore boobs and if i am not pregnant then i am worried that they are going to be staying with me for the foreseeable future. they are so sore i have to wear a bra at night.

but i guess i am not pregnant so what will be will be x

all you lucky bfp ladies..... lots of love and luck your way
bfn.... i feel for you i really do but keep going xxx

What would you like me to mark you as? :shrug: i can wait until you have definite answers. You never know :hugs:

The :witch: has come!!! :happydance: The :witch: has come!!!:happydance:
Sorry not good news for most but for me it means a shorter cycle!!!! and the beginning in a few days of Soy Isoflavones!!!
I am thrilled and god I was in a b**ch of a mood yesterday!

Yay! This is one of the exceptions to AF that i feel happy about. It was win win for ya :D If she shows your cycle is great! If she didn't then preggo. That certainly is a good situation to be in. Does this mean you can join us for the end of April? ;)

Well according to FF next AF would be due 24th of May so a bit cheeky to stay on the April thread! But I am all for you running the May one!!

thanks 4 adding my guppy. Congratulations 2 everyone who got their bfp's, sorry 2 all who the witch got and gl 2 everyone still in x x

Hey Ladies, Well today is suppose to be testing day for me... but I'm too much of a chicken to test! :nope: Been having light cramps and sore BB's, which is not unusaul for me...So I decided to wait for the witch to arrive...I really don't want to see a BFN...

:dust: to all!

Hey Ladies, Well today is suppose to be testing day for me... but I'm too much of a chicken to test! :nope: Been having light cramps and sore BB's, which is not unusaul for me...So I decided to wait for the witch to arrive...I really don't want to see a BFN...

Awh i know what you mean its nerve racking i stock up with tests and end up testing at the wrong time cause im impatient :dohh:

FX'ed for you!! :bfp:
:dust:

Awh i know what you mean its nerve racking i stock up with tests and end up testing at the wrong time cause im impatient :dohh:

FX'ed for you!! :bfp:
:dust:

Thanks!!! I was tempted to test a few days ago but managed to hold off...There is a Rite Aid pharmecy within walking distance from my house. I've been trying to stay away...This really sucks!

You should test :winkwink:
you might not be dissapointed!

My chemist is literally a 5min walk from me :dohh: i stay away its even worse that you can order tests online and get them the next day :haha: i did that yesterday before 2pm and got them this morning :haha:

You should test :winkwink:
you might not be dissapointed!

My chemist is literally a 5min walk from me :dohh: i stay away its even worse that you can order tests online and get them the next day :haha: i did that yesterday before 2pm and got them this morning :haha:

I'm going to wait until Sat morning, well that's if the evil :witch: doesn't show.

Wow I'll be ripping my hair off if I lived that close to a chemist!:haha::haha:

LOL Oh i wanna pee on everything thats shaped long and thin haha.. you have serious willpower!!! I wanna go and test NOW even though i KNOW itll be a BFN lol xx

LOL Oh i wanna pee on everything thats shaped long and thin haha.. you have serious willpower!!! I wanna go and test NOW even though i KNOW itll be a BFN lol xx

LOL its making me wanna go buy one now aswell even though I know it would be BFN!

oKAY LADIES...I am starting to want to poas and I am on 2nd day of AF..STOP IT! You are making me get the urge too..LOL... :haha:

Im going to have to be moved from the 16th to the 22nd when AF is due..
i need to wait off and test as late as i can instead of wasting money on tests that i know will be :bfn:! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->