*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

You ladies are making me want to test so bad....I actually caved and bought some tests yesterday, but my testing day isnt untill the 22nd so I know it will be a :bfn: if I test now

Guppy..Please run a May thread!!!! You have done such a great job at this thread!!

jess, TEST! LOL...I admire your will power!

lol...as much as I want too! I won't do it...:haha: But thanks it's not easy. Been biting my fingernails all morning! This is the first month that I have been able to hold off!

LOL Oh i wanna pee on everything thats shaped long and thin haha.. you have serious willpower!!! I wanna go and test NOW even though i KNOW itll be a BFN lol xx

:haha::haha: my cheeks hurts from laughing when I read this! I will keep you ladies posted!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Guppy - AF arrived for me last night, many days late. Thanks for running this thread and good luck to all the ladies still in the running! I hope you get your BFPs!

OK, I just POAS & got BFN even though i know its too early lol... donut :D i gotta STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP xx

Hi Guppy - AF arrived for me last night, many days late. Thanks for running this thread and good luck to all the ladies still in the running! I hope you get your BFPs!

:hugs: Best of luck for next month

:dust: for you!!!

OK, I just POAS & got BFN even though i know its too early lol... donut :D i gotta STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP xx

haha I just POAS too!! BFN of course! wish AF would just hurry up and come so I can get on with the next cycle!

Thats it ...you ladies have convinced me...I am POAS tomorrow morning!!! I cant be strong anymore!!

Thats it ...you ladies have convinced me...I am POAS tomorrow morning!!! I cant be strong anymore!!

My test day is 22nd well my AF is due ..
i tested this morning and got :bfn: ... i wouldn't test its not worth the dissapointment as i found out :lol:

Thanks for the support....My test day is the same as yours..Hopefully we will both get our :bfp: on the 22nd

Thanks for the support....My test day is the same as yours..Hopefully we will both get our :bfp: on the 22nd

I know how hard it is.. go for it if your craving to test but i really wouldn't want you to be dissapointed like i was! but you might not be you could get your :bfp: early! im now playing the waiting game even though its only 8days away seems ages!

I know how hard it is.. go for it if your craving to test but i really wouldn't want you to be dissapointed like i was! but you might not be you could get your :bfp: early! im now playing the waiting game even though its only 8days away seems ages!

I have lots of symptoms...( lol atleast I think I could, they are probably ghost symptoms) It really does seem so far away...I bought 3 test the other day...one ERFR test and 2 digitals...it was so expenisve !!!

Well ladies, the:witch:got me one day early. I am out. Probably won't be back in tww till June, Good luck to all.

:hugs: to all the :witch:

:happydance: to all the :bfp:

I'm 11dpo today, (or at least I think I am as got a pos opk but still awaiting first AF after having LO and still BFing). I had a teeny tiny bit of brown spotting at 9dpo, and BFN's 8dpo, 9dpo 10dpo. ...actually 8dpo was an evap, but it was an appear hours later gray evap, didn't even make me think BFP.

This morning I tested with FMU. I put the test on my sink which is next to the bath and got in for my shower whilst stick was developing. I had a look whilst in the shower...obviuosly I stood away from the stream and I thought I saw a very very faint line...then I dropped the test in the shower. :dohh:

So I tested when I got home after work, and got another ultra-faint,-too-faint-to-actually-be-a-positive-but-possibly-maybe-the-start-of-one line that appeared within the time. I can only see the line in bright light and when holding the test strip at certain angles.....but when I can see it, it does appear pink.

So I can't call it a BFP, and its not really a BFN. It did appear in the right place and within the time scale and non of the other tests of same brand have done the same. So I'm gonna call it an "inconclusive". If its real it will be darker enough to see in a day or so and if not then its a very good evap!

Af is 5 days late for me but this morning I woke up and among the CD was a little bit of blood. 3 hours later, nothing and nothing, still, now. I don't feel anydifferent than I have the last few days. Sleepier than usual. I did get a head ache today. It felt like my blood preasure was up but I checked it and it was lower than usual.
I would really appreciate anyones input. What do you think about the blood this morning. It was just a little bit. I am going crazy wondering...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->